HOW DO U EVEN COME UP W THIS MUCH
I get writers blocked way too easily :sob:

5 Likes

I’m also watching it!!

I haven’t finished season 2 yet but I agree, it’s such a wholesome series

1 Like

Fr

1 Like

yeah I’ve kind of given up on it too :joy: outside of them speaking I think I’m just going to keep writing normally. it’s so much work to sit there and think of stuff

4 Likes

You guys do regency talk? I just make it sound old fashioned lol

3 Likes

I’m not crying you’re crying

1 Like

Yeah, my brain couldn’t handle writing full regency style posts :persevere:

3 Likes

I think for their actual interactions we should all try writing regency style tbh

2 Likes

Wait, none of my interactions up to now were like this lol … Can you check the posts I’ve made and see if their conversations sound historical enough?

1 Like

I mean, it’s not at all close to how people would interact and talk in the regency era if I’m completely honest. That said tho, I don’t think it’s written in a way that it would be a problem!

2 Likes

Anyone want to do a Misc with Louisa? It’ll be quite a while before I respond٫ though. Tomorrow at the latest.

1 Like

maybe belle and her friendship?

1 Like

I like that. I’m on my phone٫ so I won’t respond٫ but go ahead.

1 Like

I prefer the non-historical writing style :joy: trying to process what the words mean while reading takes too long. my last misc post with Corin is probably how I’m going to keep writing from here on out

3 Likes

Just quoting this from the rules @LunaticLeviTheSecond and @DandelionKate

4 Likes

I feel like it was decent. did you read my last misc post? I feel like it was historical enough without being too much :joy: I just wrote how I normally would with a couple of adjustments. I think maintaining their voice in actual speech rather than narrative filler is more important
but read it and let me know if you think it’s not enough

2 Likes

I did read it, I’m just a bit torn where the line is what works and what doesn’t. I think your post should be okay tho, and it is a fair point it should still be easily readable for everyone so going too strongly on the Bridgerton speech won’t really work either :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, can do that today. (If I don’t by tonight, remind me)

1 Like

I agree it is hard to get in the mindset to tlak that way

I tried, not sure if I succeeded

2 Likes

What exactly do you think falls under Bridgerton talk?

1 Like