Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

I think he wouldn’t actually care if they have history. I just think he wouldn’t necessarily love the idea of being someone’s first and only. Or having the “I took her virginity” mentality that some men have.

Is this a redeeming quality?!?!

1 Like

Honestly Corin is one of the hardest for me to grasp, so totally fair I was off with him, lol :joy:
With Orpheus I took a small gamble with what I wrote but I’m glad to hear I was correct in my opinion!

1 Like

Hmm, fair. That does make a lot of sense for him as well!!

1 Like

lil mystery man

2 Likes

He really is yes!

1 Like

aah i love bella and louisa friendship

1 Like

Best frens.

1 Like

the disrespect :sob:

2 Likes

aight well goodnight lol

3 Likes

im making a video lol

what yall doing

1 Like

im bored someone plan more with me

2 Likes

Meep

1 Like

tbh we could expand corin and belle more. I’ve been meaning to DM you about them anyway

1 Like

uh
idk

@Madilnel is ilyas free yet? azu is

1 Like

Hmph

Fair

1 Like

Interesting… some of this could be accurate-ish… (smirk)

I mean, I could see this happening. Guess it depends on who she walked in on, like, if she knows them or knows of them.

4 Likes

I mean you’re right about one thing, if it were Ilyas with anybody he’d be red in the face but with anger. If it were anybody else he’d assume it was a love thing and if the couple saw him too, he’d make sure to tell the woman he’d keep it a secret and that she doesn’t need to be afraid, all the while covering his eyes to not disrespect the woman and shame her with his gazing at her nakedness.

1 Like

Not 100% yet but after this post, then another I’ll have him walk away!! So soon

1 Like

Wait I thought Azu and Cass were still dancing. Did I miss something?