Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

I am feeling a little depressed. I don’t want to go into too much details, but things really aren’t going well with my grandma. So if I’m not as active, that the reason why…

2 Likes

Oh Jass, I’m so sorry. How is your grandmother?

1 Like

@CrazyCaliope fyi replying today and my responses will be way faster now that my midterm is over!!

3 Likes

If you ever need anything, we’re here :heart:

2 Likes

The dementia is really getting to her. She is forgetting things all the time, like her memory is getting worse like in a crazy speed. And she is just generally very confused and doing weird things and thinking crazy things are going on… I really don’t like being around her anymore cause no way is she the grandma I grew up with anymore…

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate it :heart:

1 Like

That’s something hard to watch, I completely understand why you need time off Quills. If you don’t come back in a while, we’ll all understand and we’ll miss you. Hope she gets better soon.

1 Like

Tough reality, but I don’t think it is going to get better, I think it’s only going to get worse from here…

1 Like

Here if you need anything!

2 Likes

Thank you Maddy :heart:

2 Likes

@LunaticLeviTheSecond You can say Edgar is anywhere٫ really.

1 Like

I’m just gonna wait for Bruce to respond and then end it, what is he wearing?

1 Like

1 Like

Oh wow that’s beautiful! Okay so I intend to have her tell Bruce “oh look, my friend is here, I need to thank hi… tell him something, would you excuse me?” and leave Bruce

1 Like

Alrighty.

1 Like

I found this on Pinterest٫ then immediately looked for a suit. Sheer luck.

3 Likes

I like that his color is green because he gives me the vibes of a person who would like green, and she would like somebody who likes green

1 Like

Very down to Earth.

1 Like

This is heavenly and I need everyone to hear it

@Bluecookies looks like we’ll either have to forget about the dance with Bridget and Bainbridge or take it to the misc thread because we won’t have time to do it considering some people, including Abigail, are starting their third dances soon

2 Likes