Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

but friendlier cause they friends and im sure dorothea does not have a brother who will beat up btaylor for even looking at her

4 Likes

I thought you were talking about Liaand Harrison for a second

I was about to madly disagree

2 Likes

No Levi, I’m just clarifying with an example of where that line of not looking appropriate would be.

I just don’t want anyone getting the wrong idea of what is expected. Or expecting more restrictions than there really are.

I don’t want anyone else getting the impression that they need their fcs to look historical. Or that they should pick a person based off of a single picture for how their makeup/hair/outfit looks. I want them to pick an fc based off of liking the face of the person.

No. You can feel free to look at period dramas, but that doesn’t mean look only at period dramas.

I just don’t want other people getting the wrong idea.

5 Likes

Oh I see how that could give them the wrong idea, I’ll put a disclaimer from now on saying that I have a bunch of Historical FCs but that doens’t mean the FCs need to be historical.

No, no, no they’re not my FCs, it’s just pictures of people form my Pinterest Board called “Faceclaims I like pt.2.” But I suggest none which I use in this RP. And if I do give out one I liked, there’s probably a dozen FCs that looks simmilar or give off the same vibes.

I never suggested I would stop helping. I wouldn’t have helped at all if I didn’t want to do it.

I’m also sorry if I sounded overly angry, I was just angered by something else in my real life right before opening the laptop and seing this, so my response isn’t really how I feel about it. If I hadn’t been angry at the other person, I would’ve said “Hey I know about this, but you’ve reminded me like a hundred times, could you stop?” and then when you would’ve given me the reason you just did I would’ve said “Oh I see, I like a lot of these historical ones so I’ll keep posting them, but I’ll add a disclaimer if that’s better.”

why there like 3 different ships for belle on the trope thingy ? :sob:

1 Like

she doesnt want a husband shoo she is content being an aunt

1 Like

Yeah I know, that’s why in mine I included her being happy to have met a guy who doesn’t want to be married necesarrily he jsut wants somebody to love, platonic or otherwise

1 Like

Which is precisely my concern.

Exactly. Its to everyone as a general reminder that even if they’re seeing a lot of historical fcs, to not worry about it and to not focus on that part.
What matters is everyone finding the person they want for their character, not just the outfit/aesthetic.

2 Likes

in that case….I’ll add another brb

1 Like

FYI If everyone’s okay with it - I’m going to move some of the less used general slides into an archive

6 Likes

LEAVE HER

focus on other people there’s dontella

Maisie the shipper needs her one trope maybe something like emma

1 Like

Yeah I’m fine with it, it’s got a lot of those

1 Like

Yeah, you can also do my characters, nobody shipped with one of mine … Nobody ever ships with one of mine :frowning:

1 Like

nikhl x abigail seems so cute

1 Like

Yeah, shipped them myself lol

1 Like

Okay when you put it that way-

1 Like

reading the fc i really like the ship hmm

1 Like

I don’t know trope names, what is the trope where one of them is at a disadvantage and needs help from the other, who would willingly do the same if they ever found themselves in the opposite situation, and that opposite situation comes along? That’s how I see Nikhil and Abigail working tbh

1 Like

Someone make ships for my boy I wanna know

3 Likes

who?

2 Likes