2 Likes

WOW poor Harrison

2 Likes

how else am I gonna get Ilyas to myself :smirk:

2 Likes

Y’all talk so much

3 Likes

THERE"S NO TENSION BETWEEN THEM JUST HATE :crossed_swords:

besides ilyas is her brother friend, you dont date brother’s friends!

1 Like

Oh my god😂

2 Likes

Corin x Ilyas should be gay and do crime (which they will be doing technically) its not illegal in france

4 Likes

I can see where you’re coming from, Levi. And I apologize if it came across like that. But let me just give you an additional point of view from someone who’s just joining this rp. Say someone is looking for FCs, then they see you post a lot of historical FCs in response to needing help, and immediately in their mind they think “Oh god, I need a historical face claim?”

I don’t think it’s bad to help; I also think it’s important to make sure everyone knows that the face claims can be anything. Especially when brooke and I are the ones going in and editing the FCs and having to make sure there’s two quality photos and hopefully a video.

That being said, once again, I applaud you for being helpful. But I don’t think it’s okay to be mad at brooke for simply noting as a reminder that they don’t have to be face claims with a certain dress; or from a period drama.

Again; I think you’re putting your frustrations out on a misconstrued thought process. She’s not putting it against you; she’s putting it out as a disclaimer because at the point you were posting all of that - there was about 10 of us online that could use a reminder “not to stress”.

Again - please do share your FCs with people looking who ask for your help. No one is telling you to stop. We’re just trying to make sure that other people know that they don’t have to be historical, or old looking for the sake of this rp.

That being said - anyone of us can help with searching for FCs. Madi helped me find my boy. It’s okay to be helpful.

5 Likes

the fake dating trope is such a good idea getting people of their backs we love

5 Likes

Okay n o

in no world can you say “poor” harrison and it be true

he’s too much of a rake for pity

4 Likes

rakes have hearts too :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Rakes have hearts because they steal so many from others and then break them

4 Likes

and they have leftover pieces hmph