Bridgerton | Sign Ups and Chat

I’m about to leave for the dentist tho so I might have to do it when I get back

but fr everyone is so dead where is everybody :sob:

4 Likes

RIGHT

everyone come here lets talk about something

5 Likes

memes maybe

I’m here٫ but I need to pop off briefly.

1 Like

awwww

3 Likes

back from the dentist that was so fast. he literally just handed me my retainers and left

2 Likes

really fast lol

1 Like

NOT NEW JEANS LMAOOOO

2 Likes

ok last question. so when I’m finishing the lyric does it have to rhyme? like does it need to sound like part of the song? or am I just adding as if I’m speaking it?

2 Likes

the later (adding as im)

ok ok ok that’s easier

1 Like

I could hear the song as i was reading it :joy:

3 Likes

literally so cute
I’m so sorry @Kristi for not finishing it but I stg I’ll go back. maybe if someone else understands how to do it better than I do and I watch them do it then it’ll be easier for me to go in and finish

2 Likes

I can attempt (But I’m gonna post it here since that isn’t my thread over there) for NPCs to whom I’ve given a lot o personality for a character I’ll never use except maybe in the misc thread who will never get a question thread, and tag Kristi and see if the answers are good … I can do it a few different ways on how I understood this needs to be done, maybe one of them could be the way Kristi imagined it

1 Like

I’ve had such a long and weird day today, we only got back to the accommodation just now while we left at 8 this morning… So we’ve been gone for 15 hours

1 Like

@Jass you never saw this and I’m still wondering if you’re up for it

2 Likes

That does sound interesting, which girl are you talking about? :thinking:

I quoted Bluecookies’ idea about a character in the original post, so I thought maybe we can make the NPCs we married to be more connected to MCs

2 Likes

Okay, I think that might actually work out perfectly. What do you think @Bluecookies?

2 Likes

And I’m thinking since she’s only now being brought to the Ton for the season and probably never met Darius and Mervinia before, except maybe briefly, her bio and person would be unlikely to clash with the things we planned for D&M. She can also pick any first and last name, and it would only be added that she’s bring promoted by the Cuthberts

2 Likes