Bye Episode: It's Been a Long Road

Originally published at: https://shanniiwrites.com/2019/06/13/bye-episode-its-been-a-long-road/

Everything I know about my Episode ban, what I think of it and where I’m going from here. The good news: I’m not abandoning you!

In the post, I speak about not wanting to talk about Episode talk for a while. That is true and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t speak to me about Episode stuff. At the same time, you’re more than welcome to speak about Episode as much as you want on these forums. I’d just really appreciate it if you didn’t @ me or add me to any DMs talking about stories or assets or updates for the next week or so. Just so I can recover.

40 Likes

I’m so sorry that you’re facing this issue, we’re here for you!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your support! It’s a rough road, but I’m starting to see the good side of it

3 Likes

I just want to clarify: of course all of you are more than welcome to discuss Episode on threads around here. I’m just asking you not to @ me or add me to a DM with Episode talk in it for the next week or so.

5 Likes

I perfectly understand.

3 Likes

So sorry for this, but a bad chapter is over! You’ll strive on Wattpad for sure, or in fact any other platform you choose to showcase your talent, girl! :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Hopefully I’ll be able to build up an audience and start again. Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

I noticed that there were a lot of misconceptions on the Episode Forums about why I was banned etc. I’d really appreciate it if someone could link my blog post there. Of course, that’s if you think they won’t silence or flag you for it. I don’t want anyone to get in trouble!

5 Likes

Should i close the thread i made on there?

2 Likes

At this point, I don’t think I care even if they do. I haven’t been flagged before. When i have, it was for extremely silly reasons so… And of course you’ll be able to do it. Good luck! I am rooting for you.

What thread? :thinking:

2 Likes

No it’s awesome! I’d just love the people who were wondering if I caused trouble on the app or if it was a bot that banned me to know my side of the story

3 Likes

Alright.

This one! In particular, I wish CloverRoss knew the truth. She’s wondering if I had the ability to start stuff with people on the app when I really didn’t. I didn’t have the feed and you can hardly start beef on the fanmails – Especially when I don’t send any.

5 Likes

I am gonna share this blog post there! They all deserve to know.

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

3 Likes

You are always welcome! And you’ll never be forgotten there, girl! :smile:

1 Like

I’m so sorry about everything that happened. I know you’re stories will be amazing on whichever other platform you use! :orange_heart::grin:

1 Like

I qouted your statement up top

1 Like

@ShanniiWrites, maybe we both aren’t close, but I think you didn’t deserve it. You never did anything to cause troubles to people, but help.
So, don’t let anyone else get you down. In the end, it’ll pass :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you. I’m hoping I can slowly recover. I’m also hoping I got enough of the original Queen of Freaks saved to get going on the new version on Wattpad

5 Likes