Bye Episode: It's Been a Long Road

It’s really ridiculous what they have done to you. I can’t believe they stooped that low to get rid of your Episode account (both app and Forum account). Sounds like Episode really likes to silence people on their opinions and ideas… :confused: it’s absolutely disgusting & disrespectful!

1 Like

Don’t thank me. And believe me, over time you will recover.

Tell me about it. And they’ve never done that before ever. So either I’m the first of many or a whole company is targetting a brown, mixed race, LGBTQ woman. Sounds prejudiced to me.

I mean, Deluge told them to s*** his d*** and what? Nothing. I get silenced months ago and they drop me

6 Likes

They always seem to get offended over harmless things.

5 Likes

I would seriously appreciate it if people kept spreading the message. As much as I am still very angry and very upset, this isn’t just about me. We need to warn other people just in case Episode isn’t just picking on me

9 Likes

The big thing I’m upset with is how good the new Queen of Freaks looked before I got banned

5 Likes

Like, it had improved at least 20x in directing, dialogue and conciseness

4 Likes

The story was good. How many stories did you write?

1 Like

I had 3 published and I was working on 4 more!

5 Likes

It sucks that they banned you from the app. It wasn’t just an account. It had stories you put your time and energy and hard work into. They shouldn’t have just banned you. At the very least, they could have had the decency to warn you before that it was possible for you to get banned permanently from the app if you got suspended one more time but nope.

I am sure though, whatever you decide to do now, whichever site you direct your talent and hard work and time towards, you are going to get the success you deserve! :smile: Episode can go to Hell.

5 Likes

I just realised that while I’m not allowed to show the original message, I’m the copyright owner of my replies to Episode, which means I can distribute them how I want. I’m gonna show then to you.

13 Likes

Furthermore, isn’t it weird that they chose to make the time frame for evidence for my ban 8 months? I was on the forums for 16 months by the time of my ban. And I was on the old forums for a year before that.

6 Likes

Where are those people who want to see evidence??

Been 2 days, still no asnwer :thinking::thinking:

5 Likes

Three now :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

This makes me mad. This is so unprofessional and rude of them! And regardless if they target you or not shame on them. Your topics and POV are so helpful and have really helped me. Your articles as well have helped me become a better writer and to be more aware!

5 Likes

They want evidence? Oh, we have plenty.

5 Likes

Oh really? That’s amazing! I’m really glad I can help you like that!

Tell me about it. It makes me sick how unprofessionally this whole thing was handled. They didn’t even have the courtesy to tell me what’s going on or why I got special treatment

6 Likes

I like how everyone on the thread is still standing! :clap::clap:

2 Likes

especially @ChaoticDeluge! Keep going! Fighting fire with fire!!

2 Likes

Me too. There is plenty I wanna say to her but I settled for a long enough post without including curses.

2 Likes