Bye Episode: It's Been a Long Road

same, I’m just gonna read the comments and mind my business on my story. XD

2 Likes

Now, I’m done talking on the thread, I’m really thrilled to see everyone standing up for Shannii, and others joining in to share their view about her, and I’m happy that we are getting more people on her forums, which is for the best and really good. :clap:

3 Likes

@ChaoticDeluge u deserve so much applause, you were on FIRE!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

I got angry >.<

Now I’m all tuckered out though. Shannii’s gonna burp me and put me to bed I think =P

5 Likes

I know, very angry! But gotta control it. U did what u had to say and do, despite all those flags.

I wonder if Shannii gonna tell u a bedtime story lol

3 Likes

I hope so, we’re at a really good bit <3

2 Likes

niceeeee :sunglasses:

SHANNII READ ME A STORY TOO PLEASE, SOME FANTASY OR DISNEY STORY!! xddd :joy:

3 Likes

Lol am I, like, designated forum mother or something :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

oh yes. MAMAMAA XDDDDD :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:just jk. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

currently…reading. :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

Kinky

4 Likes

@ChaoticDeluge, you, sir, deserve the Nobel Peace Prize.

3 Likes

I thought @ChaoticDeluge was a she! lol I apologize for calling u she. lol let me correct my comment. XD BUT I still agree with @liyahsdiamond

4 Likes

The pronouns help :wink: That’s why every forum should have them!

2 Likes

Thanks! I just saw it! Yeah, I’ll correct my comment, and that is very helpful. When your looking at people’s pfp it kinda get confusing whether the person is he/she. XD Thanks Shannii.

1 Like

I thought he was a she before finding out he was her boyfriend.

2 Likes

let’s go guys!!:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

On it :heart:

4 Likes

Don’t worry your not the only one who thought that but it makes senses now.

2 Likes

Hey, Shannii, I know we haven’t spoken much (I’m kioverity on Discord) but I just want you to know that you have my support and what happened to you is utterly appalling. Episode had no right to ban you from both the forums and the app over some ridiculous pettiness about flagging and unspoken rules (because they can’t be bothered to clarify what is and isn’t against their rules, apparently), especially when they let people who’ve done far worse on the forums stay on the app if not the forums.

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I find it incredibly fishy that the person who gets treated the most harshly by the Episode team also happens to be one who was active in the Episode community and an outspoken critic of Episode’s shortcomings. It comes off as if they felt threatened and insecure, but maybe that’s just me. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes