CALLING FOR OOMPALUMPA SERGEANTS!

walks down line in military fashion

Listen here, sergeants! The integrity of Lumpaland is under attack by the dreaded Shrek PFP Cult which is attempting to destroy the obvious reign of superiority Oompalumpas have on this land. This is U N A C C E P T A B L E!

Now, though the splendor of Oompalumpa cult is not finished yet, we have a new reason to call to arms; to fight off this Avengers level threat. We shall band together in Oompalumpa pfps, and on the faithful day of 2020-07-22T17:30:00Z WE SHALL MAKE A THREAD DECLARING WAR AGAINST SHRECK PFP CULT! *(tmfpw)

Choose your sides wisely, sergeants. Be sure to post here if you are willing to fight off this Avengers level threat… otherwise I will launch into battle on my own with my own artifact… spork. :spoon::triumph:

May we pathe our way to victory!

7 Likes

NEVER

2 Likes

YOU WILL KNOW THE TASTE OF DEFEAT

2 Likes

SHREK GIF PFP CULT :star_struck::onion::green_heart:

JOIN TO DESTROY UMPA

4 Likes

FITE MEEE

3 Likes

I WILL

3 Likes

The most poster frequent wins? :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

You know I won’t sleep for this war, Chad. I have yet to unleash my true power within this forums.

3 Likes

You’re inexperienced in the tmfpw game

3 Likes

This ain’t our first rodeo.
You don’t know what you’re messing with.

3 Likes

You underestimate my abilities.

3 Likes

Don’t mess with me, I have the power of anime and Oompalumpas on my side.

3 Likes

Go read tmfpw6, then come back and say that again :star_struck:

3 Likes

I’m following you guys, I’ve been knew. You shall still perish under these superior entities known as Oompalumpas.

3 Likes

mEOW

4 Likes

You have selected the best war front, sergeant. We shall reign supreme.

4 Likes

I am the two time champion of The Most Frequent Poster Wins. You’re getting yourself into a whole lotta trouble chief.

3 Likes

I am a two time survivor of tmfpw6 and tmfpw7, with victory in the second one. Don’t underestimate the spam cult

3 Likes

We shall see, plebians.

3 Likes

I don’t plan on retiring any time soon sonnyboy.

4 Likes