Calories; Do You Care About them?

Just like the title says! Do you pay attention to the calories you eat? Do you track them? If you do why? If not why? Let’s start it off by using a poll!

• Yes I track my calories
  • I care about them, but I don’t track them
  • I don’t care about them and I don’t track them
0 voters

I personally don’t track them, but I do pay attention to what I’m eating.

(By tracking, I mean like entering everything you eat into an app or something and not going over you calorie limit!)

3 Likes

My Mum cares and monitors them for me :eyes::joy:

2 Likes

Oh hell no
Give me carbs

5 Likes

Yes, I care about it a lot. I’m just too critical of myself

2 Likes

Calories are fake, just like gender. And race

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA! Uh… so are diets? (shrugs) Random joking input, sorry.

3 Likes

Nahhhhhh

2 Likes

Yes diets are also fake

2 Likes

Only when I feel bad about myself :joy:

4 Likes

So… all the time

4 Likes

When it comes to meals, I just make sure my portions aren’t too small or too big. Just enough to keep me full & satisfied. But when it comes to snacks, I’d say it depends because I don’t eat anything over 600 calories.

I used to love eating Hershey’s chocolate until I saw the calories on there and was like, “We are over!” lol.

But since I’m struggling to recover from bulimia, I’d say that it’s a huge issue for me.

2 Likes

I’d say a lot of the time.

2 Likes

I care a little sometimes. I mean, we all want to be healthy. But I like eating the things I eat and I do think that I have a somewhat balanced diet, so I don’t try to worry about it. I usually try to get veggies in everyday, some fruit if we have it and any food my parents give me lol. I’m a huge sweets person so that will always be a part of my life as well. But only like a reasonable amount I’d say everyday, and only if I’ve eaten dinner.

3 Likes

I don’t care about calories, like the number of calories I’m eating. Never counted them and not sure how that would be possible because I mindlessly snack from time to time and take different sizes of portions depending on how hungry I am.

I try to eat a varied diet though, eat healthy. But yeah… I’m not actively thinking about eating healthy either.

3 Likes

and age

4 Likes

Age is real, you can talk to it :eyes:

4 Likes

hello age please make me old enough to not be emotionally attached to stuffed animals pls and ty

4 Likes

Never gonna happen.

Stuffed animals will always have a pioece of your heart in their possession!

You just need to be old enough to join the restricted section :eyes:

4 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

4 Likes

I’m 18 and all of my toys are sat next to me so they don’t feel sad

5 Likes