THATS A THING

5 Likes

Sooo cute!!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Awww :pleading_face:

5 Likes

It’s sooo cute!

5 Likes

Calories? What are they and why should I care about them? Ha. Seriously, I don’t know why I should, I really don’t see the point of calorie counting. Just eat everything in moderation and overindulge when you are eating.

My metabolism is too fast for me to care

1 Like

Uhh I never used to care about them before but now I do but then again I’m slowly drifting away from monitoring them at present

Nahhhh, I’ve always wanted to gain weight because gaining weight is really hard for me. So really, I just try to eat a lot without worrying about how many calories I put into my body. But since quarantine, I’ve gained such good weight and I’m happy about that. I don’t really know how many calories i take per day, but I do know that I’m more happy with my body :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Calories? Um, im 90lbs. I think I’m fine. I burn them all by walking.

I don’t worry about calories, because it’s too much work and I’m a lazy butt sm.
Buttt I do refrain from eating too much street/outside food.

@Foodies Do you guys care about calories?

1 Like

Nope! See above comment.

1 Like

i did
im just bumping this thread lmao

1 Like

Me too.

Lol, I know.

1 Like

Added a tag

For those who count them, how do you do it?
Do you use apps? If so, which ones?

Those who voted for tracking them:

@astxrism, @liyahsdiamond, @ShanniiWrites, @novella, @heavenbound

Yup, I do use an app. I use it to track my protein intake because I need around 120g a day and I try to stay about 1200 calories so the app really helps. I was using Lifesum for a very long time but I switched to MyFitnessPal because everyone was recommending me that one

No… I don’t concern myself with weight.