Calories; Do You Care About them?

No, not at all :joy: I had short periods of time when I cared about them but that ended quickly because I can’t stop myself from eating as much as I want. I mean, when I’m not hungry anymore, I stop eating, that’s good enough for me :joy:

Still 90lbs. It doesn’t matter.

Ooh that’s a hard one, considering the fact that I am studying to be a personal trainer and I’m learning about nutrition.

1 Like

i care about calories but not in the “i’m watching my weight” way

i’m an athlete AND chronically ill, which means my nutrition is very important to keep myself running
i keep track of hydration, protein (i try to eat protein heavy meals and it shows on my blood tests) and calories, always making sure i eat enough of the three to keep my body functioning in a semi-normal way, when i notice i’m lacking on either of the three, i try to give myself a lil booster, be it through a meal, a supplement drink, a protein/nutrition/granola bar, or anything i find that may help tbh

3 Likes

Right, that’s smart.

A while ago I did obsessively care about them. Had my fair share of food issues. But I am pleased to say I don’t care as much anymore by far. Sure, I try and eat somewhat healthy and balanced, but I’m not gonna keep track of everything I eat anymore.

1 Like

im proud of your progress with that, Jass

No, never really did. I am glad of that but I’m also not healthy either haha. I should keep track of some things I eat to ensure that I’m getting a proper diet, but I don’t think I’ll ever track calories. I mean, I wouldn’t even know how.

Closed due to inactivity