Camp Half Blood: Siren's Cry || Sign-Ups & Chat

Camp Half-Blood: A Siren’s Cry

It’s been exactly 8 days since the destruction of New York. An unknown enemy lurks in the dark, and has toppled the stairway to Olympus.The Roman demigod’s camp is completely in ruins, Valhalla is fading, disapearing from existence, and the children of the Eygptian gods who were free to travel around the world have now found their monsters and demons actively seeking them out. Camp Half-Blood no longer belong to the Greek demi-gods, and tensions rise as children of the Eygptian, Norse, and Roman gods invade their space, making it cramped-and losing supplies unless they go for a hunt.

Hunts. They no longer get shipments from the outside world, and their magic fades, not allowing them to conjure food from the outside world as well. They have been completely cut off from the outside world. Select demi-gods now go out on hunts, traveling through the forest finding animals and taking them down, along with gathering plants from their fields, which had once bore only strawberries are now dotted with many different types of foods. A work schedule is established as well as a meal schedule, and of course your daily 3 classes (for those under 13) before you get your freedom. All the children, under 13, in the camp have a curfew before 8 PM unless on special events and everyone else, above 13, must head to their cabins before 10:30 PM.

This new routine has been carried out with a solemness and the once vibrant hills of Camp Half-Blood have now grayed and red blood spills on them as the others throw themselves into training. And the gods? Unheard from, exempt from the occasional claiming and weird events. Prophecies are non-existent as the last oracle has died. And patrons have now dwindled and the campers with patrons are sent on the most dangerous missions. That’s all until one day- a prophecy is spoken. A prophecy that affects everyone children of the Norse, Roman, Eygptian and Greek gods alike. Powers are fading and the memory of their parents are disapearing as the outer world is filled with fear. Now the campers of all the different sets of gods are forced to set aside their differences and discover who, and what force is able to take away the memory of the ancient gods, causing them to lose power and for chaos to overrule.

Please Read Through All before Reserving/ Signing-Up

Sign-Up Details

If you weren’t an official member of the last role-play or the roleplay on Episode Forums then you are required to take the writing test. Even if you quitted, you still have done something with us and I’m nice like that.

If you don’t fill the qualifications you are required to take the writing test, you may still reserve, but you may not sign-up until you are approved. Before signing-up, you must reserve a character. If it’s one of the Big Three (Roman and Greek-Wise), there are no spots left. Horus, Isis, and Set, and Odin, Thor, Freya.

Powers for the Demi-gods are listed in the Helpful links section, there, you may see the powers you may choose from for your character. For Eygptian gods, it’s a little different, there’s a special link for you which takes to to the page “Path of the Gods.” There you will find the god-parent, and choose one or two types of magic as their power.

If you reserve multiple characters they must be Equal in both gender and set of demigods. For example, if you reserve one greek, you must reserve one of the Roman, Norse, and Eygptian gods before you can reserve another Greek one. If you have more than 4, than you have more freedom, but you must have a balance. The only exception applies to those who want to reuse or revamp characters from the last roleplay.

Patrons & How they Work

Anyone can have a patron, the roleplay starts off with two demigod patrons from each set of demigods. (2 for Roman, 2 For Norse etc. [Excluding @AnimeOtome’s characters]) in each set of demigods randomly chosen by me or Brooke. Having a patron includes having their brand burned into your skin, it hurts- no it burns for a few days, but after a good week you’ll wake to see instead of a burn there is a nicely done ink tattoo that glows when you represent or call upon the patron’s power. The patronage gives a character a minor, minor, minor power of their’s, or one’s that have been recorded given. Each character that’s choosen will have their creator pmed with the tattoo, the minor extra power (could be as simple as traveling to the Underworld whenever you want :woman_shrugging:), and together we will discuss how they gained the patron and nitty itty stuff.

Helpful Links

Sign-Ups Form

Writing Test

Reserves

Demigod Power Assortments

Eygptian Demi-God Abilities

Faceclaims

NPC SLIDES

Clue Book

Calendar

Relationship Docs

Background Info

Generally there are strong tensions between the demigods, Greek and Romans get along quite well, and Eygptian and the Norse ones are friendly. However with the others they are rather competitive and resentive. Your character most likely will not have any electronic capable of forming of communication, Roman demigods wear purple shirts, Greek wear Orange, Norse wears Green, and Eygptian wear Red or Black depending on their parent. (Red chaotic, Black Good.)

Password is your favorite Percy Jackson character

Gods & Goddesses List

27 Likes

People in the past roleplay I’m adding to this now:

@Daunt, @fal.renet1398, @Littlefeets, @euphoriaa, @RainyDay @firefly, @Caticorn @Dying_Dreams @wanderingechoes @elysium @unicornio @WritingAndRoses @sunflower.flow @FuzilladeBlue @Sophia1233 @Yomama @BlackBlood @theblugeek @Thecode004
@Nil (You took the writing test already, you only have to reserve) @phnx (You already took the writing test, you only need to reserve)

• You don’t need to reserve unless you want or need more characters
  • You don’t need to take the writing test
  • You don’t need to mention the password
  • We just gonna chill now while we set everything up.
18 Likes

I’ll take the writing test, at 4:00

5 Likes

EEEEEEEEEE
YESSSS V SUONV RVJKE

I’m making that heimdal boi >:D

4 Likes

YESSSSS I’m happy!!

4 Likes

I’m happy too =D

Honestly I regretted quiting the rp on episode forums and didn’t know if I could join again >.>

4 Likes

I’ll take the writing test as well. This is probably going to be the last rp I join :sweat_smile:.

someone make a SG

5 Likes

We’re happy you can be apart of it now!!

:+1: Good luck.

3 Likes

Can I reserve Aphrodite?

4 Likes

Have you submitted the writing test.

Also. Grammar lady. You can’t reserve the goddess?

6 Likes

I want to make another character! I just don’t know which one yet lol

5 Likes

Awesome! Let me know when you do :wink:

5 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

I’m sorry, I don’t see it… are you sure?

4 Likes

Yup

4 Likes

I’m sorry, I’m going to need you to resumbit…

4 Likes

Do you have a plot in mind for where this is gonna go? :thinking:

Or is it gonna be chill :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I did

4 Likes

There’s a plot, we’ve already started it back on the Episode Forums…however we may need to restart depending on how people want to do it…

Nah. Murder. Dice. Murder. Fun!

Checking now.

5 Likes

@Dusk You’ve been accepted! You may reserve, also :wink: I do like the character you choose.

4 Likes