New Ideas Thread 2.0

Okay, this is sort of an odd idea that I had. I’m actually attempting to do something similar in the RS section to start up the RP section there. Well, I’ve actually already done this but yeah… Anywho…

A Prompt RP to practise your writing:

So the idea is for each week I will post a new writing prompt on the thread (closing/stopping the last one). Anyone can then post on the “RP” thread, so long as they continue the story from the prompt, as well as continuing from users’ posts after that too. It just means the story has to flow from post to post, starting from the week’s prompt. This is just a place to improvise together and practise your writing for when you RP or even for writing your own stories.

What do you think?

• Yes, I keen to practice
  • Yeah, I might read at first
  • I’m confused and don’t get it
  • Nah, not my thing

0 voters

GAH! Sorry about the error, guys. I tried to edit it but it won’t let me. SIGH. So it should be, “Yes, I’m keen to practice.”

10 Likes

The 100: Return to earth. RP

I decided to make RP based of TV series “The 100”.

The setting is 97 years after a devastating nuclear apocalypse wipes out almost all life on Earth. Thousands of people live in a space station orbiting Earth, which they call the Ark, constructed of connecting space stations and spacecraft. Three generations have been born in space, bringing the population of the Ark beyond carrying capacity. The future is jeopardized by overpopulation. 100 juvenile detainees are sent to Earth in a last attempt to determine whether it is habitable. They discover that some survived the apocalypse: the Grounders, who live in clans locked in a power struggle. The 100 attempt to survive the harsh surface conditions, battle hostile Grounders and establish communication with the Ark.

In this RP you will be able to be member of the sky people or the grounders.

Grounders

The Grounders is a term used to describe a person who was born on Earth’s ground rather than in space. The Grounders alive today are descendants of humans who survived the Nuclear Apocalypse 97 years ago. Many of the Sky People have negative views toward Grounders, just like a lot of Grounders have a negative view of the Sky People.

Sky people

Sky People, or Skaikru, is a term used by the Grounders to describe a person who came from the Ark. They are also commonly known as Arkers and on at least one occasion as Arkadians. The Sky People are descendants of humans who survived the Nuclear Apocalypse 97 years prior because they were already living in space or managed to escape in shuttles.

More detailed information will be added if I will be making this RP.

Would you like to join?

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • No

0 voters

Would you like to be tagged?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Based off of the Super Sentai series Lupinranger vs. Patranger.

In this world, a company is using untested sources of power to gain abilities of their own for something like man-made super-soldiers. In reality, they have also been making ‘villains’ to attack communities. And these super soldiers would ‘stop them’ as a way to manipulate the public into paying for them to protect their city.

One day, (for reasons I haven’t thought out) 6-8 people end up getting abilities, amongst other things.

While some of these people go missing, the others band together to stay safe, use their abilities and discover the truth of what happened. All while this is set in modern times, in which they have their lives to live, as well as taking on the ‘hero’ identities. (Which would be some of the premise of the RP?)

Interested?

Summary

This text will be hidden

• Yes (Tag me)
  • Maybe (Tag me)
  • I have questions (tag me)

0 voters

1 Like

Lime Grove

I’ve done this rp a long time ago but I’m thinking about bringing it back, it goes well with the situation we’re in now. But this time I’m considering making it semi-advanced so no short replies and things happening fast. There are still details I’m working on but this is a short brief.

Welcome to Lime Grove,
secluded part of the town only for the wealthy and famous. With pools and private gyms to mansions with rooms you can’t even count, this is the place not many can afford to live in. If you do, congratulations but don’t get too comfortable; it seems like Lime Grove is getting under a lockdown and you can’t leave.

Lime Grove is a secluded part of the town surrounded by fences and guards. Only the most influential and powerful people live here in their mansions with everything they wish for. Due to political issues, Lime Grove goes under a lockdown without a possibility to leave or enter, only for the safety of everyone inside. Kids that are now all alone with only the people they might not like have no other choice but to hang out with those in the same situation as them. Suddenly, a site pops up with a main and only purpose of exposing these influential kids and you have a choice; believe everything you see, use it for your advantage or even expose those closest to you yourself, just to keep your status?

• I’m interested (tag me)
  • I might be interested (don’t tag me)
  • I might be interested (tag me)
  • Not interested (don’t tag me)

0 voters

4 Likes

Hey @Madilnel, in order to keep this thread clean and as the updated forum rules suggest, please only like the comments or PM a user, rather than posting it here. So would you mind please removing your comment from the thread to keep it clutter-free?

7 Likes

Hey guys! I know I already have Defectives and Mystic Lake Academy open for signups, and I have CHB with @/melancholy, but I just can’t help myself. I have to see what the interest level is for an idea I’ve been wanting to make!

This probably won’t start until at least May, but I wanted to go ahead and post it here.

The Afterlife Arcade

The afterlife. What an interesting idea. Nobody alive truly knows what life is like after death. The dead however, know merely part of what their afterlife is like. Some individuals move on to wherever their final resting place is right away, while others have some unfinished business they have to deal with first. Then some didn’t do enough of note to sway them in any direction of where they should spend their afterlife. Those who didn’t move on immediately, entered a realm that has been called purgatory. Over the millennia of human existence, many have passed through purgatory and multiple individuals have come to rule over and shape this land of lost souls to fit their own desires. The current leader of purgatory has only taken control in the most recent of years, and she has certainly made her mark on the realm. Under her vision, purgatory has become her arcade. Everything happens with the goal of gaining points. You play her game to win. After all, what better of a grand prize could be offered than for another chance at life, or to shape purgatory for the future souls to come.

The RP will start as a group of approximately 5 characters have just died in a mass casualty event and entered purgatory. Where they will discover what awaits them in this afterlife. Other characters’ dates of death could range from recent years, to ancient times. Throughout the rp, the characters will be trying to find closure and move on to the next phase of their afterlife, enjoying purgatory, or completing challenges to gain afterlife points.

What Are Afterlife Points

Afterlife points are earned by characters completing challenges and tasks, or by gaining certain achievements.

These points go toward the character earning the chance to compete in the final challenge for the grand prize.

Challenges & Achievements

Challenges are various activities characters can do, they can range from simple, something like playing a game, to harder tasks such as fighting enemies or scaling a tower.

Achievements can be earned by having a character do certain things. Some easier, and others harder.
Each character will start the rp with their first achievement.

Example

Achievement Earned: “So, You died…”
Die and enter purgatory- 0 points earned

I am changing some things for the Fated Souls RP that I suggested previously in this thread, so when I get it a bit more developed I will see what everyone thinks, especially now that there are more of us RPers here.

5 Likes

I recently have an rp that I’m working on BUT I have been inactive but currently, I’m looking for people to help me with it so when I’m gone, she can take over the rp for now.

Mysterious Orb Town

It’s the year 1984 and the people town of crinsville are living and feeling happily by playing outside, and visiting the most popular park of the town. That is until one day, a mysterious orb suddenly appears from the sky and roams throughout the town. Not only that orb roams around but it also takes over the souls of a person. Whenever the orb takes over the body, it would do anything it from committing a crime to summoning a demon or other horrible creatures. Ever since the orb came, everyone lives in fear and keeps on a lookout on his or her surroundings.

Would there be any way to stop it and bring back the town to normal?

• I am interested in this and I would sign up if it’s still continued
  • I think the plots needs a little added to but I would sign up after
  • I am not interested in this
  • I want to help you and take over for a little while your gone for a bit

0 voters

2 Likes

Bringing back a thread for the old site!
-just a wink could make your heart melt. just a slight glance and a bit of the lip will make your knees start to shake. a brush of the shoulder and the sweet smell of her delicate locks and your in another world.

that’s what they say about a small group of girls, the heartbreakers. they know how to make you feel very special for a night, leaving you wondering what happened but they didn’t just leave they stole your poor little heart that was full of hope and love and put it into their own collection of trophies. they are beautiful but dangerous. sexy yet very classy. eyes of an angle but red lips like the devil.

they are three rich girls who have learned everything from the old group of heart breakers and now your in the loop. you are welcome to come to their exclusive club and learn from their cunning ways. but when being accepted into this elite group of girls there are many rules and secrets that are here to follow. will you be able to stick to them or will it be to much for you and you’ll be pushed off the top of the totem pole?

as for the boys, they have known these girls for a while now and decide it’s time they won’t fall for the beautiful females that seem to runs circles around them in the game of love. they think of a way to flip the switch. taking the ropes into their hands they will make the girls fall for them and do onto them the way the girls made them feel.

basically

basically its a group of girls, a club really, they are considered the best of the best in the town (there’s two schools) they have a game of breaking hearts and thats one of the ways you get one of the top spots
though the boys have now caught onto their little game and are also playing so it becomes girls vs boys basically

inspiration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKNcuTWzTVw

• Yes, tag me!
  • No.
  • Maybe, tag me!

0 voters

3 Likes

:fallen_leaf: Wasteland :fallen_leaf:

Is it really for the better, or is it just cruelty of insanity?

Finally, to the joy of the King, his moons has come. If this wasn’t Varsona, then the people would’ve already started preparing for the celebration. They would be making or buying their gifts to present to the palace, tell prayers and wishes for the well-being of the King. The 41st day of Julus, surely, will have a long night of lights and fireworks.

“Mother!”

“No, give me that!”

“Don’t leave me!”

“My house!”

But Varsona is different. Instead of preparations and wishes for King Oeraris, the hearts and minds of the Varisi were filled with greed and curses. In their minds, the Royal Order was too cruel to be called a “solution” to their population problem.

Raw Idea

Characters will be abducted and dragged into an exclusive area called “Wasteland.” It is a massive range of woods where all sorts of dangers can happen anytime—wolves, bears, tigers, snakes, traps, poisonous plants, and even fellow desperate Varisi. They can do anything just to survive until the last day of Julus, which is the birthdate of the King.

This, of course, will have SG elements. I will read every post in the RP, and when I like the place where you’re in, I might come and try to—

:eyes:

That’s it for now! If ever a number of people are interested, I can present to you more thoughts and ideas for the roleplay. And also, if anyone would be willing to help and/or have ideas to add to the roleplay, I would be more than happy to have you! Just waltz up to me with a direct message!

I hope you liked this idea!

• I’m interested!
  • Maybe I’m interested, tag me.
  • Maybe I’m interested, but don’t tag me.
0 voters

Have a great day going?

6 Likes

1x1/Small Group RP Idea

• *It’s Winter break. And at the local college, various students return home for the holidays. In fact, there were many who left early do to a winter storm that had been forecast weeks before. It had been called ‘record-breaking,’ ‘Inclement’ and having extreme conditions.’ Practically any word you could think of to exaggerate such a thing was used. While bad weather was realatively common, this storm was told to be far worse than anyone had seen.

However, for whatever reason, there were those who remained behind. Staying in their dorms or college appartments.

As soon as the storm hits, they quickly realized that they are not only trapped in by several feet of snow. But that they may be the some of the only survivors of this natural disaster.

*This RP will be for Quick Start. Which will require most basic character information. And other things (personality and backstory) may be required at a later time.)

Interested?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

Ok, so I was thinking of an idea like this for some time now, but didn’t put much thought into it until yesterday. I just now realized that @dearest’s roleplay is pretty similar to mine so I PMed her and @sunfaults and @dearest gave me permission to post my idea here. (I wanted to ask her since my idea is pretty similar to hers, so I didn’t want to post if she didn’t want me to) Before I share my idea though, I just want to say that my ideas were not taken from her RP at all, even though they are kind of similar. But yeah, I just thought that I would say that.

Jederia Academy of Espionage

Darian,

Once I was filled with happiness and hope, now you have turned my bitter soul black. You were once the love of my life, now picturing your face only brings feelings of hate and resentment. However, I am sure that you already know this. After what you have done to me, I do not doubt that you feel the same.

This letter marks the beginning of a new era. Mark my words, Darian, I will end you. There is no mercy left within me; I will only laugh as I watch you crumble to pieces.

It all started in 2010, when Darian Freimark and Magnolia Duve met in an underground facility used by spies of the U.S. government. Theirs was a love story for the ages, or at least appeared that way at first.

Magnolia had recently begun spying for the U.S. government; Darian had been a spy for the U.S. government for eight years. The sparks between them were instantaneous. Although it was recommended that spies should not date other spies, the two ignored this recommendation and instead began dating a couple of weeks after meeting. They continued being spies and married a few years later. The two were madly in love and blinded by love, they made several mistakes, causing others to accuse the two of being traitors. The couple fled from the U.S. to avoid execution. They went to Mexico, before buying a private island and setting down. There, the two decided to form a school for espionage. Things went smoothly for several years, but eventually started going downhill. The two began to have more and more arguments, but things took a sharp turn for the two, once the U.S. government located them. Since things had been rough between them, Darian placed the blame on Magnolia to save his own life. She was taken back to the U.S. and set to be executed, but she managed to escape. Magnolia fled to another country and laid low, before forming her own version of Jederia, except smaller. From that day on, she vowed to get her revenge on Darian.

Dear prospective student,

Congratulations, you have been selected to attend Jederia, one of the best espionage academies in the world. Each year, thirty individuals are chosen to attend Jederia. These individuals are chosen because of their exceptional abilities. At Jederia, these bright young minds will be immersed in several classes that will go over the fundamentals of espionage. In addition to classes, these individuals will have hands-on experiences in simulations, all of which lead to the final test. More information will be sent to you soon, but once again, I would like to personally congratulate you for this tremendous achievement.

Sincerely,

For this RP you will be creating characters who have been chosen to attend Jederia. The age range of these characters will be from about eighteen to twenty-five. There will be a few characters who will secretly be imposters. These characters are students of Magnolia’s school who have been sent to wreak havoc and destroy Jederia from the inside.

The characters chosen to attend Jederia all think that it is simply a place to improve their espionage skills to be able to do some good in the world, but is it possible that the headmaster has more sinister intentions?

Would you be interested in joining this RP? If enough people are interested, I’d probably be posting sign-ups in a few days.

• Yes, I am interested and I will join. Tag me!
  • I’m interested, but I’m not sure if I’m going to join. Tag me!
  • I’m not sure yet, but tag me anyway!
  • I’m not sure yet, don’t tag me!
  • I’m not interested.
0 voters
5 Likes

cooltext354730725445554

To: The Red Queen of Africa
This war has no end until we participate.
I’m asking for those of your clan. Red and Gold will join us.
It is our duty to show those who resist our power.

A mix of K Project and the Hunger Games

The world is unknowingly ruled by seven Queens and Kings of Color. Known as the Kings of Color, they have a power bestowed upon them by a sanctified power of the angels from long ago. Each of them rule a continent and each of them have a power, but the power is not passed through procreation but instead from joining a clan. From strongest to weakest, Silver who controls gravity coupled with enhanced inteligence and controls North America, Gold who manipulated Illusions and controls South America, Red who controls heat and fire along with Africa, Blue that plays with ice and reside in Asia, Green who control with electricity in Australia, Orange who summon the weather in Europe and the Colorless who play in Antartica with sound. Each of them have their clans and have so far peacefully ruled alongside one another with sparse fights and disagreements.

But now, it is the time of battle and glory. In the agreement of the past clan leaders, if they were to have war, they would send members of their clan into an arena in a simple of game of Capture the Flag. The only twist is, if someone catches your flag, they kill you. It starts with two teams, the clans divided onto team one or team two. Then when one team defeats another, the winning team splits the teams into their own clan and fight one another. A game revered by all, a spectacle to be held. Watched by all, and what’s the point? The last clan standing is the most powerful, and they retain the power to rule over the others for the next one hundred years. You’ve now been selected to join the games, money and power stand for your victory, death and honor for your defeat. Which side will you end up on, the winning or the losing?

• Interested ~ Tag me
  • Maybe ~ Tag Me
  • Maybe ~ Don’t Tag Me
  • Not Interested ~ Don’t Tag me
0 voters
3 Likes

Rushmore Academy

You enroll in a prestigious private school called Rushmore Academy. Upon arrival it’s just a regular school for the elite. Things start to go awry when a mysterious online bully by the name of “The Secret Keeper” begins to spill the secrets of everyone in the school. This school that you once thought was your heaven quickly becomes your hell. What lengths will you go to to keep your secret buried?

Would you be interested in this rp?

• Yes, tag me
  • Maybe, tag me
  • Not my cup of tea

0 voters

2 Likes

Zombies Everywhere!

Mokomo Anne’s High School is where we go to school, basically, there is an outbreak while we are in 4th period. Zombies everywhere, You make your characters and join by typing how we meet.

My Character

Name: Luciana
Ethnicity: Mexican
Personality: A bit of a nerd, likes to wear comfortable clothes, and a total weeb, can be short tempered at times, and is stronger than she looks.
Appearance: Luciana has long wavy/curly black hair, tied up ina messy ponytail, she wears black leggings and a long oversized shirt with a pokemon small japanese text. She has bedium tanned skin and downturned brown black eyes and wears a pair of glasses and braces. Her nose is broad and her lips are thin. She has a petite skinny body.

Are you interested?

• Yes!
  • Nah.

0 voters

2 Likes

oh ok thanks

1 Like

Alright, so let’s discuss the situation that has occurred here in the past few hours.

I understand that this is your thread, Chid, and for recreating it here, I (and I’m sure everyone else too) are eternally grateful. Though I do think that this is better used for gaining interest to see if ideas should be made into threads first, as said in the OP, but I respect that it is your decision and I will not get in the way of that. Though I will say that an advertising thread has been talked about amongst the RP staff, however, no one has claimed it so I will get onto that shortly.

As for the matter of replies, it is stated that the thread is only for ideas! To like posts and not reply, as it clutters the thread. Our RP staff should know better than this and I’m disappointed to see it happening. Try not to criticise each other for what someone has done. If you have a problem with the way someone handled something, please either go to a PM to politely suggest another way or bring it to me and I promise to look into it!

@RPers
This isn’t my thread, and Chid does get the final say in all of this after all, but to show respect to her thread, I would suggest that users like and vote on ideas and not reply. I will ask though that the people in the past 9 hours who have replied (not posting ideas) please remove your posts, especially from our RP staff. Being disagreeable between each over things like rules is not how we should represent ourselves and should not be done in public. Please just be aware that you are carrying the Shannii brand and are one of the role models in our community, as is every other RPer here! (wink)

37 Likes

“Sharp as a dagger, pretty as a gem.”

The Crystaline Assassins- gone through rigorous training and genetic enhancements, they are known to be the deadliest assassin guild in the world. Some believe them to be a myth, or a dead group, while others train throughout their lives and actively seek them out, hoping to be recruited into their ranks. Every twenty years, the assassins select candidates they see fit to become part of the guild and enlist them into their ‘training program’- the Glass Shards.

The new recruits undergo a series of challenges in order to test their abilities and get rid of any vulnerabilities. Those who fail these challenges either die on their own or are killed off, until five trainees left to join the Crystaline Assassins.

Now, twenty years have come and gone, and it’s time to initiate new members of the Crystaline Assassins. It’s time for you to become a Glass Shard.

• I want to join, tag me!
  • I might join, tag me though.
  • Nah, I probably won’t join.
0 voters

I swear this won’t end up like Animorphs or The Champions, I actually planned it out ahead of time this time lmao

8 Likes

I don’t know if I’d want to do this alone, but a large-group Steven Universe RP always sounded so fun to me. There’s even a pre-existing oc maker that people can use to make fcs.
No plot in mind yet since I’m reeeeeeeally on the fence.
Anyone interested?

• Yes, Tag me if it happens!
  • Yes, but don’t tag me.
  • Maybe, tag me.
  • Maybe, don’t tag.
  • No.

0 voters

If you’d be interested in helping me run/organize it, PM me and let me know.

3 Likes

Twelve years before the events at the focus of the series, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked the village hidden in Embers. It was a powerful demon; a single swing of one of its nine tails would raise tsunamis and flatten mountains. It raised chaos and caused the deaths of many, until the leader of the the Fourth leader , defeated it by sacrificing his own life to seal the demon inside an unknown vessel

The Fourth Village leader of the Village hidden in Embers was celebrated as a hero for sealing the Nine-Tails away. He wanted the Vessel of the beast to be respected in a similar light by being the containment vessel for the Nine-Tails. Some of the villagers disliked that idea, they took matters into their own hands. A decree made by the Third leader made it so that the other villagers were forbidden to mention the event to anyone, even to their own children.

Events are starting to move against the ninja villages. The beast vessels are disappearing. Now it’s a race for the villages to gather as many beasts as they can and prepare the current generation of Ninja to be ready for the fight to come.

There are 9 tailed beasts. So far 2 beast vessels are found and closely monitored. The other 7 are unknown.

There are 6 main ninja villages. 2 are in the same land;

• The village hidden in the stars. It is located in the land of the Moon
  • The village hidden in the Blazing Plains. The Village is located in the land of flames
  • The village hidden in the Ember . Found in the land of flames
  • The village hidden in the Crystals. Found in the land of snow.
  • The village hidden in the Rivers . The village is located in the land of Water
  • The village hidden in the Scattered Valley. Located in the Grasslands

Some of the smaller nations have ninja villages though they aren’t as powerful as the main 6.

Each Ninja has the ability to use 1 chakra nature when they are at the lowest level.

Common chakra natures are;

• Fire
  • Water
  • Earth
  • Lightning
  • Wind

Chakra is the energy that is used to make ninja techniques to make a technique good. You have to combine two types of chakra.

Types of chakra;

• Energy of the body- Chakra that generates in the body and cells As more as energy you can get this makes you stronger.
  • Soul Energy- This is the energy of your soul. The soul energy is kept in reserve; it comes out only when you are very tired or scared.
  • To make a good technique you have to combine these two types of chakra. You have to mix the soul and body chakra equally to make the technique work.

Every ninja has a chakra limit.

Ninja’s don’ have only the standard system for the circulation of blood, they have a system for circulation of chakra too. Chakra passes through the body through special tubing It is released as the entire system for cross circulation of chakra and out of the body.

Everyone will start at the same Rank:

Ninja Ranks

• Academy Student - Academy Students are young ninjas whom primarily focus on studying basic ninja techniques. Since they are usually quite inexperienced and weak, they are not included in the ninja workforce. The requirement to graduate from each academy varies in each village.
  • Genin - Entry level ranked ninjas are called Genin and are basically servants. They attain a metal forehead protector after graduating from the academy into a Genin. Much of the missions assigned to Genin are D-ranked, meaning that it’s mere labor work and combat is rarely ever involved.
  • Chunin- Only exceptional ninjas who are able to pass the Chunin Exam judged by the Village chiefs are allowed to become Chunins. Chuunins are often assigned higher level ranked missions. They are easily distinguished by their thick, green vest fancying stylish scroll pouches.
  • Jounin - Elite ninjas showing incredible skills are given a Jounin ranking, meaning that they are eligible for high ranked missions such as assassination. Many Jounins lead a group of three Genins and assists them on their missions, preparing them for the Chunin Exam. They act as a teacher and guidance counselor. Must pass the jounin exams
  • Ninja Counselor - These politicians work next to the Village chief and make important decisions. Just like most politicians they like to rip everyone off and make a lot of money. Must be jounin or higher
  • Sannin - Ninjas who possess unmatched strength and skill are ranked right below that of a Village chief . A maximum of three Sannin per village are appointed by each Village chief . Sannins no longer wear forehead protectors or vests, in order to blend in with common civilians. They are emitted to perform dangerous S-Class missions.

Specities:

• Medical-Nin- Must have passed a medicinal training program.Advanced ninjas who are able to carefully focus their chakra. Thus, enabling them with various medicinal healing techniques. When a Medical-Nin is added to a group, the chance of unnecessary deaths is dramatically reduced.
  • ANBU - Passed the ANBU training program. Elite military squads who enforce vigilance and justice are called ANBU. These guys are incredibly talented and specialize in assassination, investigation, and protection. They are distinguished by their animal mask and silver vest. Think of them as police with ninja skills!
  • Missing-Nin - anger or disobey your village leaders. Missing-Nins have either betrayed or abandoned their country in search of ambitions which are often frowned upon. They are often hunted as prey by Hunter-Nins and aren’t permitted to enter villages. Missing-Nins are trademarked by the slash cut into their headband across their country’s national symbol.

Ninja’s typically work in 4 man teams.

1 capitan -chunin or higher.

3 normal members. Some villages will have a least 1 medical nin as part of the team.

When genin are in a team the captain is a jounin rank ninja and teacher to the 3 genin members of the team. They will typically be called by their last name then sensei. It’s a sign of respect.

Haven’t thought of a name yet ~sighs~

• Interested
  • Not interested
  • maybe (tag me)
  • Maybe (No tag)

0 voters

Im not sure if this idea will work best and A RP or SG feel free to share you thoughts on the matter by voting in the poll bellow

• work as a SG
  • work as a RP

0 voters

5 Likes

So, I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in kind of a hybrid between an RP and an ARG where there would be puzzles hidden offsite (like websites, twitter pages, etc.) and other puzzles that are actually in the RP. I just don’t want to set it all up and have nobody interested, lol.

So, would you be interested?

• Yeah
  • No
  • Depends on the plot

0 voters

6 Likes