New Ideas Thread 2.0

I know I’ve already posted this here before, and signups are already open, but with the influx of RPers since I posted it I figured I would post for it again to see if more were interested.

Mystic Lake Academy

Located just outside the idyllic small town of Dawn Harbor, and an hour away from the nearest city, Mystic Lake Academy is a boarding school for teenagers of unusual backgrounds. To the outside world, the school is normal, just a bit odd in some ways. In reality, the school hosts children of monsters, and young monsters still learning to keep themselves safe. Some famous and others relatively unknown. These students all have one thing in common, if the world knew who they were, they would not only be outcasts, but likely killed. The real question is, is how well will they follow in their parents footsteps or make themselves be heard. For the good or the bad.

What do people think?

• I’m interested!
  • Maybe…
  • I’m not interested.
  • I would like to help.
  • I’ve already signed up/reserved

0 voters

3 Likes

@Sophia1233, as the community has suggested above, please like the comments or PM a user, rather than posting it here. Would you mind please removing your comment from the thread to keep it clutter-free?

3 Likes

Raven, still it’s considered spam and the best thing they can do is share it in PM as to not avoid clogging up the thread. We should respect the rules of the thread.

6 Likes

La Casa de Papel

Some of you might already know this is coming up, but I wanted to post it here first anyway.

Me and @fraud mainly me but that’s because I’m just too excited have been working on a bank robbery RP/SG highly inspired by the Netflix show La Casa de Papel.

8 criminals rob a bank, with challenges along the way lead from the sidelines by one smart guy or girl without criminal history. While there is the police hunting them. Can the criminals get away with millions of dollars or will the police catch them before they are able to escape the bank with the money?

Some different roles that will be available:

• The criminals, all with different expertise.
  • The police, different levels of power
  • Hostages including bank employees

What do you think?

• I’m interested please tag me!
  • Maybe, tag me so I can check it out
  • Not for me but good luck anyway
  • I’m interested in joining and would love to help preparing

0 voters

4 Likes

Pretty Little Liars: Crescent Bay RP

I noticed that nobody (to my knowledge) has started a Pretty Little liars themed RP on this forum. I decided to create one, hope you like it!

Crescent Bay is a very popular tourist destination and is known for their beaches and boardwalks. Crescent Bay is known as one of the friendliest towns in the country, but soon to be the scariest. When resident, Chelsea Brewer is found dead, chaos comes to Crescent Bay’s shores. Soon secrets will be out and relationships will be ruined. In addition, a serial kill is on the loose. Who will live and who else will share Chelsea’s fate?
Note: I will ask in the Sign ups for permission to kill off your character

"Explanation

Please reserve if you want to be one of Chelsea’s four friends. Also, the killer needs to be reserved, but please PM me so nobody knows who you are (otherwise the plot of the RP is spoiled). Reserves are first come, first serve.

https://forms.gle/pJoRNah6jxiGL1P96

Faceclaims

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ASXdJ5Vm-YCJ4XammiQcwyHugz6ZNvPqTgrvj8tkI_M/edit?usp=sharing

Rules:

1. Please be active!
  2. No ‘perfect’ characters (Mary Sues and Gary Stus)
  3. You can create as many characters as you want
  4. No killing off other characters unless the owner lets you (Will ask your permission in the sign ups)
  5. I know this RP is supposed to be horror/ thriller theme, but please keep the violence and other mature content at a respectable level and use as little details as possible, blur or take it to PM if you want to get serious.
  6. No horrific, mature, bloody, and gory images please (Do not want to make this to visual)
  7. No bad language, if you absolutely have to use it please blur it
  8. You are welcome to create a fraternity/sorority/ or club, but please run it by me first!
  • Interested, tag me!
  • Maybe, but tag me anyway
  • Not interested, don’t tag

0 voters

Okay, this is sort of an odd idea that I had. I’m actually attempting to do something similar in the RS section to start up the RP section there. Well, I’ve actually already done this but yeah… Anywho…

A Prompt RP to practise your writing:

So the idea is for each week I will post a new writing prompt on the thread (closing/stopping the last one). Anyone can then post on the “RP” thread, so long as they continue the story from the prompt, as well as continuing from users’ posts after that too. It just means the story has to flow from post to post, starting from the week’s prompt. This is just a place to improvise together and practise your writing for when you RP or even for writing your own stories.

What do you think?

• Yes, I keen to practice
  • Yeah, I might read at first
  • I’m confused and don’t get it
  • Nah, not my thing

0 voters

GAH! Sorry about the error, guys. I tried to edit it but it won’t let me. SIGH. So it should be, “Yes, I’m keen to practice.”

10 Likes

The 100: Return to earth. RP

I decided to make RP based of TV series “The 100”.

The setting is 97 years after a devastating nuclear apocalypse wipes out almost all life on Earth. Thousands of people live in a space station orbiting Earth, which they call the Ark, constructed of connecting space stations and spacecraft. Three generations have been born in space, bringing the population of the Ark beyond carrying capacity. The future is jeopardized by overpopulation. 100 juvenile detainees are sent to Earth in a last attempt to determine whether it is habitable. They discover that some survived the apocalypse: the Grounders, who live in clans locked in a power struggle. The 100 attempt to survive the harsh surface conditions, battle hostile Grounders and establish communication with the Ark.

In this RP you will be able to be member of the sky people or the grounders.

Grounders

The Grounders is a term used to describe a person who was born on Earth’s ground rather than in space. The Grounders alive today are descendants of humans who survived the Nuclear Apocalypse 97 years ago. Many of the Sky People have negative views toward Grounders, just like a lot of Grounders have a negative view of the Sky People.

Sky people

Sky People, or Skaikru, is a term used by the Grounders to describe a person who came from the Ark. They are also commonly known as Arkers and on at least one occasion as Arkadians. The Sky People are descendants of humans who survived the Nuclear Apocalypse 97 years prior because they were already living in space or managed to escape in shuttles.

More detailed information will be added if I will be making this RP.

Would you like to join?

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • No

0 voters

Would you like to be tagged?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Based off of the Super Sentai series Lupinranger vs. Patranger.

In this world, a company is using untested sources of power to gain abilities of their own for something like man-made super-soldiers. In reality, they have also been making ‘villains’ to attack communities. And these super soldiers would ‘stop them’ as a way to manipulate the public into paying for them to protect their city.

One day, (for reasons I haven’t thought out) 6-8 people end up getting abilities, amongst other things.

While some of these people go missing, the others band together to stay safe, use their abilities and discover the truth of what happened. All while this is set in modern times, in which they have their lives to live, as well as taking on the ‘hero’ identities. (Which would be some of the premise of the RP?)

Interested?

Summary

This text will be hidden

• Yes (Tag me)
  • Maybe (Tag me)
  • I have questions (tag me)

0 voters

1 Like

Lime Grove

I’ve done this rp a long time ago but I’m thinking about bringing it back, it goes well with the situation we’re in now. But this time I’m considering making it semi-advanced so no short replies and things happening fast. There are still details I’m working on but this is a short brief.

Welcome to Lime Grove,
secluded part of the town only for the wealthy and famous. With pools and private gyms to mansions with rooms you can’t even count, this is the place not many can afford to live in. If you do, congratulations but don’t get too comfortable; it seems like Lime Grove is getting under a lockdown and you can’t leave.

Lime Grove is a secluded part of the town surrounded by fences and guards. Only the most influential and powerful people live here in their mansions with everything they wish for. Due to political issues, Lime Grove goes under a lockdown without a possibility to leave or enter, only for the safety of everyone inside. Kids that are now all alone with only the people they might not like have no other choice but to hang out with those in the same situation as them. Suddenly, a site pops up with a main and only purpose of exposing these influential kids and you have a choice; believe everything you see, use it for your advantage or even expose those closest to you yourself, just to keep your status?

• I’m interested (tag me)
  • I might be interested (don’t tag me)
  • I might be interested (tag me)
  • Not interested (don’t tag me)

0 voters

4 Likes

Hey @Madilnel, in order to keep this thread clean and as the updated forum rules suggest, please only like the comments or PM a user, rather than posting it here. So would you mind please removing your comment from the thread to keep it clutter-free?

7 Likes

Hey guys! I know I already have Defectives and Mystic Lake Academy open for signups, and I have CHB with @/melancholy, but I just can’t help myself. I have to see what the interest level is for an idea I’ve been wanting to make!

This probably won’t start until at least May, but I wanted to go ahead and post it here.

The Afterlife Arcade

The afterlife. What an interesting idea. Nobody alive truly knows what life is like after death. The dead however, know merely part of what their afterlife is like. Some individuals move on to wherever their final resting place is right away, while others have some unfinished business they have to deal with first. Then some didn’t do enough of note to sway them in any direction of where they should spend their afterlife. Those who didn’t move on immediately, entered a realm that has been called purgatory. Over the millennia of human existence, many have passed through purgatory and multiple individuals have come to rule over and shape this land of lost souls to fit their own desires. The current leader of purgatory has only taken control in the most recent of years, and she has certainly made her mark on the realm. Under her vision, purgatory has become her arcade. Everything happens with the goal of gaining points. You play her game to win. After all, what better of a grand prize could be offered than for another chance at life, or to shape purgatory for the future souls to come.

The RP will start as a group of approximately 5 characters have just died in a mass casualty event and entered purgatory. Where they will discover what awaits them in this afterlife. Other characters’ dates of death could range from recent years, to ancient times. Throughout the rp, the characters will be trying to find closure and move on to the next phase of their afterlife, enjoying purgatory, or completing challenges to gain afterlife points.

What Are Afterlife Points

Afterlife points are earned by characters completing challenges and tasks, or by gaining certain achievements.

These points go toward the character earning the chance to compete in the final challenge for the grand prize.

Challenges & Achievements

Challenges are various activities characters can do, they can range from simple, something like playing a game, to harder tasks such as fighting enemies or scaling a tower.

Achievements can be earned by having a character do certain things. Some easier, and others harder.
Each character will start the rp with their first achievement.

Example

Achievement Earned: “So, You died…”
Die and enter purgatory- 0 points earned

I am changing some things for the Fated Souls RP that I suggested previously in this thread, so when I get it a bit more developed I will see what everyone thinks, especially now that there are more of us RPers here.

5 Likes

I recently have an rp that I’m working on BUT I have been inactive but currently, I’m looking for people to help me with it so when I’m gone, she can take over the rp for now.

Mysterious Orb Town

It’s the year 1984 and the people town of crinsville are living and feeling happily by playing outside, and visiting the most popular park of the town. That is until one day, a mysterious orb suddenly appears from the sky and roams throughout the town. Not only that orb roams around but it also takes over the souls of a person. Whenever the orb takes over the body, it would do anything it from committing a crime to summoning a demon or other horrible creatures. Ever since the orb came, everyone lives in fear and keeps on a lookout on his or her surroundings.

Would there be any way to stop it and bring back the town to normal?

• I am interested in this and I would sign up if it’s still continued
  • I think the plots needs a little added to but I would sign up after
  • I am not interested in this
  • I want to help you and take over for a little while your gone for a bit

0 voters

2 Likes

Bringing back a thread for the old site!
-just a wink could make your heart melt. just a slight glance and a bit of the lip will make your knees start to shake. a brush of the shoulder and the sweet smell of her delicate locks and your in another world.

that’s what they say about a small group of girls, the heartbreakers. they know how to make you feel very special for a night, leaving you wondering what happened but they didn’t just leave they stole your poor little heart that was full of hope and love and put it into their own collection of trophies. they are beautiful but dangerous. sexy yet very classy. eyes of an angle but red lips like the devil.

they are three rich girls who have learned everything from the old group of heart breakers and now your in the loop. you are welcome to come to their exclusive club and learn from their cunning ways. but when being accepted into this elite group of girls there are many rules and secrets that are here to follow. will you be able to stick to them or will it be to much for you and you’ll be pushed off the top of the totem pole?

as for the boys, they have known these girls for a while now and decide it’s time they won’t fall for the beautiful females that seem to runs circles around them in the game of love. they think of a way to flip the switch. taking the ropes into their hands they will make the girls fall for them and do onto them the way the girls made them feel.

basically

basically its a group of girls, a club really, they are considered the best of the best in the town (there’s two schools) they have a game of breaking hearts and thats one of the ways you get one of the top spots
though the boys have now caught onto their little game and are also playing so it becomes girls vs boys basically

inspiration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKNcuTWzTVw

• Yes, tag me!
  • No.
  • Maybe, tag me!

0 voters

3 Likes

:fallen_leaf: Wasteland :fallen_leaf:

Is it really for the better, or is it just cruelty of insanity?

Finally, to the joy of the King, his moons has come. If this wasn’t Varsona, then the people would’ve already started preparing for the celebration. They would be making or buying their gifts to present to the palace, tell prayers and wishes for the well-being of the King. The 41st day of Julus, surely, will have a long night of lights and fireworks.

“Mother!”

“No, give me that!”

“Don’t leave me!”

“My house!”

But Varsona is different. Instead of preparations and wishes for King Oeraris, the hearts and minds of the Varisi were filled with greed and curses. In their minds, the Royal Order was too cruel to be called a “solution” to their population problem.

Raw Idea

Characters will be abducted and dragged into an exclusive area called “Wasteland.” It is a massive range of woods where all sorts of dangers can happen anytime—wolves, bears, tigers, snakes, traps, poisonous plants, and even fellow desperate Varisi. They can do anything just to survive until the last day of Julus, which is the birthdate of the King.

This, of course, will have SG elements. I will read every post in the RP, and when I like the place where you’re in, I might come and try to—

:eyes:

That’s it for now! If ever a number of people are interested, I can present to you more thoughts and ideas for the roleplay. And also, if anyone would be willing to help and/or have ideas to add to the roleplay, I would be more than happy to have you! Just waltz up to me with a direct message!

I hope you liked this idea!

• I’m interested!
  • Maybe I’m interested, tag me.
  • Maybe I’m interested, but don’t tag me.
0 voters

Have a great day going?

6 Likes

1x1/Small Group RP Idea

• *It’s Winter break. And at the local college, various students return home for the holidays. In fact, there were many who left early do to a winter storm that had been forecast weeks before. It had been called ‘record-breaking,’ ‘Inclement’ and having extreme conditions.’ Practically any word you could think of to exaggerate such a thing was used. While bad weather was realatively common, this storm was told to be far worse than anyone had seen.

However, for whatever reason, there were those who remained behind. Staying in their dorms or college appartments.

As soon as the storm hits, they quickly realized that they are not only trapped in by several feet of snow. But that they may be the some of the only survivors of this natural disaster.

*This RP will be for Quick Start. Which will require most basic character information. And other things (personality and backstory) may be required at a later time.)

Interested?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

Ok, so I was thinking of an idea like this for some time now, but didn’t put much thought into it until yesterday. I just now realized that @dearest’s roleplay is pretty similar to mine so I PMed her and @sunfaults and @dearest gave me permission to post my idea here. (I wanted to ask her since my idea is pretty similar to hers, so I didn’t want to post if she didn’t want me to) Before I share my idea though, I just want to say that my ideas were not taken from her RP at all, even though they are kind of similar. But yeah, I just thought that I would say that.

Jederia Academy of Espionage

Darian,

Once I was filled with happiness and hope, now you have turned my bitter soul black. You were once the love of my life, now picturing your face only brings feelings of hate and resentment. However, I am sure that you already know this. After what you have done to me, I do not doubt that you feel the same.

This letter marks the beginning of a new era. Mark my words, Darian, I will end you. There is no mercy left within me; I will only laugh as I watch you crumble to pieces.

It all started in 2010, when Darian Freimark and Magnolia Duve met in an underground facility used by spies of the U.S. government. Theirs was a love story for the ages, or at least appeared that way at first.

Magnolia had recently begun spying for the U.S. government; Darian had been a spy for the U.S. government for eight years. The sparks between them were instantaneous. Although it was recommended that spies should not date other spies, the two ignored this recommendation and instead began dating a couple of weeks after meeting. They continued being spies and married a few years later. The two were madly in love and blinded by love, they made several mistakes, causing others to accuse the two of being traitors. The couple fled from the U.S. to avoid execution. They went to Mexico, before buying a private island and setting down. There, the two decided to form a school for espionage. Things went smoothly for several years, but eventually started going downhill. The two began to have more and more arguments, but things took a sharp turn for the two, once the U.S. government located them. Since things had been rough between them, Darian placed the blame on Magnolia to save his own life. She was taken back to the U.S. and set to be executed, but she managed to escape. Magnolia fled to another country and laid low, before forming her own version of Jederia, except smaller. From that day on, she vowed to get her revenge on Darian.

Dear prospective student,

Congratulations, you have been selected to attend Jederia, one of the best espionage academies in the world. Each year, thirty individuals are chosen to attend Jederia. These individuals are chosen because of their exceptional abilities. At Jederia, these bright young minds will be immersed in several classes that will go over the fundamentals of espionage. In addition to classes, these individuals will have hands-on experiences in simulations, all of which lead to the final test. More information will be sent to you soon, but once again, I would like to personally congratulate you for this tremendous achievement.

Sincerely,

For this RP you will be creating characters who have been chosen to attend Jederia. The age range of these characters will be from about eighteen to twenty-five. There will be a few characters who will secretly be imposters. These characters are students of Magnolia’s school who have been sent to wreak havoc and destroy Jederia from the inside.

The characters chosen to attend Jederia all think that it is simply a place to improve their espionage skills to be able to do some good in the world, but is it possible that the headmaster has more sinister intentions?

Would you be interested in joining this RP? If enough people are interested, I’d probably be posting sign-ups in a few days.

• Yes, I am interested and I will join. Tag me!
  • I’m interested, but I’m not sure if I’m going to join. Tag me!
  • I’m not sure yet, but tag me anyway!
  • I’m not sure yet, don’t tag me!
  • I’m not interested.
0 voters
5 Likes

cooltext354730725445554

To: The Red Queen of Africa
This war has no end until we participate.
I’m asking for those of your clan. Red and Gold will join us.
It is our duty to show those who resist our power.

A mix of K Project and the Hunger Games

The world is unknowingly ruled by seven Queens and Kings of Color. Known as the Kings of Color, they have a power bestowed upon them by a sanctified power of the angels from long ago. Each of them rule a continent and each of them have a power, but the power is not passed through procreation but instead from joining a clan. From strongest to weakest, Silver who controls gravity coupled with enhanced inteligence and controls North America, Gold who manipulated Illusions and controls South America, Red who controls heat and fire along with Africa, Blue that plays with ice and reside in Asia, Green who control with electricity in Australia, Orange who summon the weather in Europe and the Colorless who play in Antartica with sound. Each of them have their clans and have so far peacefully ruled alongside one another with sparse fights and disagreements.

But now, it is the time of battle and glory. In the agreement of the past clan leaders, if they were to have war, they would send members of their clan into an arena in a simple of game of Capture the Flag. The only twist is, if someone catches your flag, they kill you. It starts with two teams, the clans divided onto team one or team two. Then when one team defeats another, the winning team splits the teams into their own clan and fight one another. A game revered by all, a spectacle to be held. Watched by all, and what’s the point? The last clan standing is the most powerful, and they retain the power to rule over the others for the next one hundred years. You’ve now been selected to join the games, money and power stand for your victory, death and honor for your defeat. Which side will you end up on, the winning or the losing?

• Interested ~ Tag me
  • Maybe ~ Tag Me
  • Maybe ~ Don’t Tag Me
  • Not Interested ~ Don’t Tag me
0 voters
3 Likes

Rushmore Academy

You enroll in a prestigious private school called Rushmore Academy. Upon arrival it’s just a regular school for the elite. Things start to go awry when a mysterious online bully by the name of “The Secret Keeper” begins to spill the secrets of everyone in the school. This school that you once thought was your heaven quickly becomes your hell. What lengths will you go to to keep your secret buried?

Would you be interested in this rp?

• Yes, tag me
  • Maybe, tag me
  • Not my cup of tea

0 voters

2 Likes

Zombies Everywhere!

Mokomo Anne’s High School is where we go to school, basically, there is an outbreak while we are in 4th period. Zombies everywhere, You make your characters and join by typing how we meet.

My Character

Name: Luciana
Ethnicity: Mexican
Personality: A bit of a nerd, likes to wear comfortable clothes, and a total weeb, can be short tempered at times, and is stronger than she looks.
Appearance: Luciana has long wavy/curly black hair, tied up ina messy ponytail, she wears black leggings and a long oversized shirt with a pokemon small japanese text. She has bedium tanned skin and downturned brown black eyes and wears a pair of glasses and braces. Her nose is broad and her lips are thin. She has a petite skinny body.

Are you interested?

• Yes!
  • Nah.

0 voters

2 Likes

oh ok thanks

1 Like