New Ideas Thread 2.0

Alright, so let’s discuss the situation that has occurred here in the past few hours.

I understand that this is your thread, Chid, and for recreating it here, I (and I’m sure everyone else too) are eternally grateful. Though I do think that this is better used for gaining interest to see if ideas should be made into threads first, as said in the OP, but I respect that it is your decision and I will not get in the way of that. Though I will say that an advertising thread has been talked about amongst the RP staff, however, no one has claimed it so I will get onto that shortly.

As for the matter of replies, it is stated that the thread is only for ideas! To like posts and not reply, as it clutters the thread. Our RP staff should know better than this and I’m disappointed to see it happening. Try not to criticise each other for what someone has done. If you have a problem with the way someone handled something, please either go to a PM to politely suggest another way or bring it to me and I promise to look into it!

@RPers
This isn’t my thread, and Chid does get the final say in all of this after all, but to show respect to her thread, I would suggest that users like and vote on ideas and not reply. I will ask though that the people in the past 9 hours who have replied (not posting ideas) please remove your posts, especially from our RP staff. Being disagreeable between each over things like rules is not how we should represent ourselves and should not be done in public. Please just be aware that you are carrying the Shannii brand and are one of the role models in our community, as is every other RPer here! (wink)

37 Likes

“Sharp as a dagger, pretty as a gem.”

The Crystaline Assassins- gone through rigorous training and genetic enhancements, they are known to be the deadliest assassin guild in the world. Some believe them to be a myth, or a dead group, while others train throughout their lives and actively seek them out, hoping to be recruited into their ranks. Every twenty years, the assassins select candidates they see fit to become part of the guild and enlist them into their ‘training program’- the Glass Shards.

The new recruits undergo a series of challenges in order to test their abilities and get rid of any vulnerabilities. Those who fail these challenges either die on their own or are killed off, until five trainees left to join the Crystaline Assassins.

Now, twenty years have come and gone, and it’s time to initiate new members of the Crystaline Assassins. It’s time for you to become a Glass Shard.

• I want to join, tag me!
  • I might join, tag me though.
  • Nah, I probably won’t join.
0 voters

I swear this won’t end up like Animorphs or The Champions, I actually planned it out ahead of time this time lmao

8 Likes

I don’t know if I’d want to do this alone, but a large-group Steven Universe RP always sounded so fun to me. There’s even a pre-existing oc maker that people can use to make fcs.
No plot in mind yet since I’m reeeeeeeally on the fence.
Anyone interested?

• Yes, Tag me if it happens!
  • Yes, but don’t tag me.
  • Maybe, tag me.
  • Maybe, don’t tag.
  • No.

0 voters

If you’d be interested in helping me run/organize it, PM me and let me know.

3 Likes

Twelve years before the events at the focus of the series, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked the village hidden in Embers. It was a powerful demon; a single swing of one of its nine tails would raise tsunamis and flatten mountains. It raised chaos and caused the deaths of many, until the leader of the the Fourth leader , defeated it by sacrificing his own life to seal the demon inside an unknown vessel

The Fourth Village leader of the Village hidden in Embers was celebrated as a hero for sealing the Nine-Tails away. He wanted the Vessel of the beast to be respected in a similar light by being the containment vessel for the Nine-Tails. Some of the villagers disliked that idea, they took matters into their own hands. A decree made by the Third leader made it so that the other villagers were forbidden to mention the event to anyone, even to their own children.

Events are starting to move against the ninja villages. The beast vessels are disappearing. Now it’s a race for the villages to gather as many beasts as they can and prepare the current generation of Ninja to be ready for the fight to come.

There are 9 tailed beasts. So far 2 beast vessels are found and closely monitored. The other 7 are unknown.

There are 6 main ninja villages. 2 are in the same land;

• The village hidden in the stars. It is located in the land of the Moon
  • The village hidden in the Blazing Plains. The Village is located in the land of flames
  • The village hidden in the Ember . Found in the land of flames
  • The village hidden in the Crystals. Found in the land of snow.
  • The village hidden in the Rivers . The village is located in the land of Water
  • The village hidden in the Scattered Valley. Located in the Grasslands

Some of the smaller nations have ninja villages though they aren’t as powerful as the main 6.

Each Ninja has the ability to use 1 chakra nature when they are at the lowest level.

Common chakra natures are;

• Fire
  • Water
  • Earth
  • Lightning
  • Wind

Chakra is the energy that is used to make ninja techniques to make a technique good. You have to combine two types of chakra.

Types of chakra;

• Energy of the body- Chakra that generates in the body and cells As more as energy you can get this makes you stronger.
  • Soul Energy- This is the energy of your soul. The soul energy is kept in reserve; it comes out only when you are very tired or scared.
  • To make a good technique you have to combine these two types of chakra. You have to mix the soul and body chakra equally to make the technique work.

Every ninja has a chakra limit.

Ninja’s don’ have only the standard system for the circulation of blood, they have a system for circulation of chakra too. Chakra passes through the body through special tubing It is released as the entire system for cross circulation of chakra and out of the body.

Everyone will start at the same Rank:

Ninja Ranks

• Academy Student - Academy Students are young ninjas whom primarily focus on studying basic ninja techniques. Since they are usually quite inexperienced and weak, they are not included in the ninja workforce. The requirement to graduate from each academy varies in each village.
  • Genin - Entry level ranked ninjas are called Genin and are basically servants. They attain a metal forehead protector after graduating from the academy into a Genin. Much of the missions assigned to Genin are D-ranked, meaning that it’s mere labor work and combat is rarely ever involved.
  • Chunin- Only exceptional ninjas who are able to pass the Chunin Exam judged by the Village chiefs are allowed to become Chunins. Chuunins are often assigned higher level ranked missions. They are easily distinguished by their thick, green vest fancying stylish scroll pouches.
  • Jounin - Elite ninjas showing incredible skills are given a Jounin ranking, meaning that they are eligible for high ranked missions such as assassination. Many Jounins lead a group of three Genins and assists them on their missions, preparing them for the Chunin Exam. They act as a teacher and guidance counselor. Must pass the jounin exams
  • Ninja Counselor - These politicians work next to the Village chief and make important decisions. Just like most politicians they like to rip everyone off and make a lot of money. Must be jounin or higher
  • Sannin - Ninjas who possess unmatched strength and skill are ranked right below that of a Village chief . A maximum of three Sannin per village are appointed by each Village chief . Sannins no longer wear forehead protectors or vests, in order to blend in with common civilians. They are emitted to perform dangerous S-Class missions.

Specities:

• Medical-Nin- Must have passed a medicinal training program.Advanced ninjas who are able to carefully focus their chakra. Thus, enabling them with various medicinal healing techniques. When a Medical-Nin is added to a group, the chance of unnecessary deaths is dramatically reduced.
  • ANBU - Passed the ANBU training program. Elite military squads who enforce vigilance and justice are called ANBU. These guys are incredibly talented and specialize in assassination, investigation, and protection. They are distinguished by their animal mask and silver vest. Think of them as police with ninja skills!
  • Missing-Nin - anger or disobey your village leaders. Missing-Nins have either betrayed or abandoned their country in search of ambitions which are often frowned upon. They are often hunted as prey by Hunter-Nins and aren’t permitted to enter villages. Missing-Nins are trademarked by the slash cut into their headband across their country’s national symbol.

Ninja’s typically work in 4 man teams.

1 capitan -chunin or higher.

3 normal members. Some villages will have a least 1 medical nin as part of the team.

When genin are in a team the captain is a jounin rank ninja and teacher to the 3 genin members of the team. They will typically be called by their last name then sensei. It’s a sign of respect.

Haven’t thought of a name yet ~sighs~

• Interested
  • Not interested
  • maybe (tag me)
  • Maybe (No tag)

0 voters

Im not sure if this idea will work best and A RP or SG feel free to share you thoughts on the matter by voting in the poll bellow

• work as a SG
  • work as a RP

0 voters

5 Likes

So, I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in kind of a hybrid between an RP and an ARG where there would be puzzles hidden offsite (like websites, twitter pages, etc.) and other puzzles that are actually in the RP. I just don’t want to set it all up and have nobody interested, lol.

So, would you be interested?

• Yeah
  • No
  • Depends on the plot

0 voters

6 Likes

This is just a really vague idea. But here is kinda what I have.

Rosa Nelson. Captain of the Volleyball team. Girlfriend of Jake Peters. An average girl. Not a shy person, but not loud or outgoing either. She’s the kind of girl that is easy to be friends with, but you don’t really know to much about her. Not many know her name.

But that all changed one night.

One night at practice, Coach Amy had to leave right after practice and couldn’t wait for all the girls to leave before she could lock up the gym and school because her daughter was coming home for the weekend, and she needed to pick her up at the airport. So Rosa being captain, she was in charge of locking up the gym and the school doors in which they left from. When questioned, the team said they just remember her waiting for everyone to leave, but right before the last one left, she had to go and get her water from the locker room. She waved by to the last member of her team (Mia), which was the last time she was ever seen.

Mr. Vienna was just talking to a teacher in another classroom when he realized it was past 5:30 and that he should be heading home. He came back to his classroom to find “Love Rosa” written on the wipe board in red marker. He really didn’t pay to much attention to it though, and simply erased it. He packed up and went home. Only to find that the next morning she had gone missing last night. Suddenly he realized what that “Love Rosa” could’ve meant.

Once the whole school finds out the next day, it is then leaked that Mr. Vienna and Rosa has some kind of romantic/sexual relationship… so this makes Mr. Vienna look really bad. This also explains why Mr. Vienna would erase the “Love Rosa” without thinking twice…

Now 5 students get together to try and solve the missing persons case. It’s up to you 5 to look at all the evidence and question all of your suspects.

The creators of this would play the Coach, Mr. Vienna, Team mates, Mia, and anyone else who might be a suspect. The creators would also give you little clues as to who did what, to try and help you along the way. Basically this RP would go until you solve it!

I understand this has some plot holes and might not make that much sense. :joy: I probably won’t even make it so if you like this idea just make it.

• I love this idea! I would join.
  • It’s interesting, might join
  • I’m not interested
  • I want to run it!
0 voters
3 Likes

Meet The Great Diamond Authority The matriarchal body of gem leaders and the core protectors of homeworld, It’s membership consists of 4 Diamonds. Homeworld is a luxurious planet to the gem race, with a semi-strict history and culture homeworld accepts any being whether gem, human or creature alike. But with every world comes every problem and homeworld once had theirs…Thousands of years ago the diamonds known to homeworld now didn’t except but every gem were once ruled over a single diamond- Cosmic Diamond the most powerful and terrifying diamond known to gem kind, Any ounce of disobedience meant an instant shattering no matter the cost…

Thankfully to multiple rebel gems they were able to save homeworld and trap Cosmic Diamond in a forbidden place named the cluster a vast dark orbit of nothing but void guarded by the strongest of jaspers…And cosmic diamond has been dormant for thousands upon thousands of years. As homeworld changed and the four diamonds awoken, Homeworld is now a place of love, communication, and loyalty.

But mass fear comes upon the planet when the globe begins to crack, Releasing the slumbering cosmic diamond…Now it’s up to every single gem, pebble, and diamond to stop her for good this time. Can they pull it off before homeworld is gone forever?

This RP is ran by @GlitterFist and @AstroPoison!

• I’m interested, Tag Me!
  • Maybe, Tag Me!
  • No Thanks!
0 voters
3 Likes

regard the additions to the op:

thank you for your time :relieved:

8 Likes

I’m curious if anyone would like to play something loosely based on D&D 5e.

Haha what does that even mean
  • Actions and their outcomes will be controlled by probability, however most of the story, how you progress through it, and what you do will be decided by the players.

• This will almost certainly be more story intensive than a role-playing game, however role-playing is strongly encouraged for a more entertaining game.

• I will be ignoring most of the complicated combat rules because they’re complicated and I want the game to be a bit more casual and not have to keep track of precise locations/cover, et cetera.

• Most actions will be determined by the value of the role of a 20-sided die (or a virtual random number generator). Actions will most frequently be determined by rolling with a stat, which will give a bonus or subtract from your score depending on how high that stat is.

• People would be allowed a certain amount of points to assign to the following stats: Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma.

• I would probably keep the skill system or maintain the basics. Skills each have a root stat and you will be allowed to be proficient in a certain number of skills (based on your class).

• You will be allowed to choose a class and a race and get the associated benefits.

• Certain things will be more story-based rather than governed by a strict set of rules, such as weight limits on items (just be reasonable) and languages spoken by characters.

• Essentially, it will be like a kind of reduced D&D that is focused heavily on telling a story, rather than specific combat strategy, but will still use many of the fundamental constructs from D&D.

You will not need to have any D&D specific resources to play (or anything other than the internet, for that matter), I will make sure to guide everyone through the basics of how to play my version and ensure that everyone feels comfortable playing the game.

• Definitely interested, tag me.
  • Depends on the plot, tag me.
  • Kinda interested, don’t tag me.
  • Not interested.

0 voters

Additionally, I will be using a free, premade campaign, since they have more resources and will be easier for me to work with, given my limited experience.

So, I’m going to also ask y’all to vote for which campaigns you think are interesting, based on a quick summary of them. If you do want to play, I would strongly encourage you not to look up the actual campaign information, as it will contain spoilers and make a less enjoyable experience. (Sorry for mentioning it and causing the temptation, it’s much harder to avoid it if someone says not to.)

All of the following campaigns are designed to be decently short (for D&D, at least) and should only range a few levels.

Death House

Death House is the name given to an old row house in the village of Barovia. The house has been burned to the ground many times, only to rise from the ashes time and again—by its own will or that of Strahd. Locals give the building a wide berth for fear of antagonizing the evil spirits believed to haunt it. The wealthy family that built the house practiced the dark arts. Through seduction and indoctrination, they expanded their cult to include a small yet nefarious circle of friends. When word got out, the rest of the village turned a blind eye to the house and the nightly debaucheries happening within it.The cult tried to summon malevolent extraplanar entities with no success. The cultists also preyed on visitors, sacrificed them in bizarre rituals, and hosted morbid banquets to feast on their corpses. When nothing came of these ritualized murders, the cultists’ activities became thinly disguised excuses to indulge their lurid fantasies. The ranks of the cult thinned as members began to lose interest in the debacle. Then Strahd von Zarovich arrived. The cultists regarded Strahd as a messiah sent to them by the Dark Powers. Drawn to Strahd like moths to a flame, they pledged their devotion for a promise of immortality, but Strahd turned them away, deeming the cult and its leaders unworthy of his attention. The cult-ists withdrew to Death House in despair. The cult’s habit of trapping and devouring wayward visitors proved to be its downfall. On one occasion, the cult snared a band of adventurers whom Strahd had lured to his domain to be his playthings. A black carriage arrived at Death House soon thereafter, and from out of its black heart stepped the vampire himself. The cultists tried to impressed Strahd. In response, he slaughtered them for slaying his playthings. Centuries later, the cultists’ spirits haunt the dungeons under the house. The building itself, it seems, is unwilling to let the cult be forgotten.

The Scroll Thief

Shortly after the Zhentarim assumed control over Phlan in 1380 DR, the Lord Protector began a campaign of book-burning. Documents that portrayed the Zhentarim or Bane in a derogatory manner were secreted away in a subbasement beneath Mantor’s Library, and put to the torch. Rumor has it that the fanatical Zhentarim also locked various political prisoners within the burning archive, conveniently killing two birds with one stone.
Ellison Berenger, a member of the Cult of the Dragon, has come to Phlan for two purposes: to gather evidence to support his claim as a descendent of a noble house, and, more importantly, to recover information on the workings of the Pool of Radiance for his masters within the Cult. After months working covertly within Mantor’s Library, he finally found the location of the three books, and subsequently the archives deep beneath Mantor’s Library and the secrets buried within.

Out of the Abyss

Deep beneath the surface of the world lies the Underdark, a realm of endless labyrinthine tunnels and caverns where the sun never shines. The Underdark is filled with races and creatures too numerous to count or list, and foremost among these are the dark elves—the drow. Hated and feared even by their fellow dwellers in darkness, the drow raid other settlements in the Underdark as well as the surface world, taking prisoners back with them. Rendered unconscious with drow poison, then collared and shackled, these prisoners are eventually sold as slaves or entertainment in the dark elves’ subterranean cities.The adventurers have all had the misfortune of falling to such a fate. Captured by the drow, they are prisoners at one of the dark elves’ outposts, awaiting transportation to Menzoberranzan, the City of Spiders. Whether they came into the Underdark seeking knowledge or fortune, or were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, they were ripe prey for a drow raid.
The characters’ goal in this chapter of the adventure is straightforward: escape from the drow outpost of Velkynvelve, with an eye toward escaping from the Underdark. However, this goal is complicated by the adventurers’ lack of familiarity with their surroundings. Even if the prisoners can get away from the drow, where will they go and how will they survive?

If you’re still with me, thanks for reading this much.
If you’re interested in playing, select any and all scenarios that you would be interested to play in.

• Death House
  • The Scroll Thief
  • Out of the Abyss

0 voters

2 Likes

Star Wars- The Second War

Based on the Star Wars universe.

This RP would be based in the world of Star Wars, But not directly related to any of the canon storylines. However, the time period will be similar to/in that of the Clone Wars.

In a galaxy where the Jedi and Sith are prominent parts of intergalactic political actions, the tensions always seem on edge. However, a new 3rd party offers peace, freedom and security to the those who pledge their loyalty. Their power and influence seem to be growing quickly. Threatening the safety and balance of the galaxy.

(Part of the purpose of this RP would be to for our characters in a position similar to the main characters of the three trilogys. Just to see where we could take the story. However, it will not be the exact same.)

Interested?

• Yes (you’ll be tagged)
  • Maybe/I have questions (you’ll be tagged)
  • No (You will not be tagged)

0 voters

cooltext356217366540876
24 contestants. 12 couples. Who will win? Every week, one person will be eliminated for being least likeable (chosen by the group/spectators in an anonymous poll). The point of the game is to be the last couple standing. If your partner is eliminated, it is up to you to find a new partner. You can ruin relationships, try to convince others to vote someone off, or stay content in your own relationship and hope to win the 1,000,000$ reward. That you must split with the person you win with.

• I’m interested! (tag me)
  • I have questions/Maybe (tag me)
  • No thank you (you will not be tagged)
0 voters

This RP will be run by me @Skyler2 hopefully. Please PM us if you have any questions but right now we are still figuring out some things.

9 Likes

𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙 𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖘: 𝕸𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝕽𝖊𝖆

A collaboration between @melancholy and @BlackBlood

:balance_scale:

“Rule One Of being a Criminal Defense Law Attorney: Forget all the morals you’ve ever had.”

:balance_scale:

You’re a newly-hired lawyer at a Criminal Defense Law Firm, Jenadine’s Law Firm. Fresh out of law school and college you join with your amazing scores, prestigous law degree and high hopes for a large paycheck with many others. But not everything is as it seems, and as you go through case after case, solving each one with your morals questioned, the unthinkable happens. A colleague is murdered. No one knows who killed them nor how but all you know is that it was someone in the law firm. Now with a police investigation stacked on top of your many cases that you’ve taken on you have to decide where your loyalty lies. If you do discover the killer will you defend them? Or will you prosecute them? How far are you willing to keep your secrets and those you care about safe? You’ve only learned how dirty the job of a criminal defense law attorney is, and you’re about to suffocate from it.

In this roleplay, you will have cases with evidence, records, and supplies as you go through them. While doing this you are determining who killed the lawyer, and whether you’ll defend or prosecute them. All characters in this roleplay must be 24+

Case Example

26 year old Izaiah Henderson was found dead in his apartment at 12:07AM. The autopsy reports that the cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head. The murder weapon was an 8 feet tall steel pole. 0
Shaun Neal who was the neighbor to Izaiah witnessed the murder through the window of his apartment which was open. Shaun called 911 as the murderer retreated. Shaun claims the murderer is Auburn Lee - who you are defending. -
Auburn Lee was described with red hair, a slim figure, and a gray sweater by Shaun Neal which fits the description of Auburn Lee that night.
Auburn claims she did not commit the murder.

Suspects & Witnesses
Information
Phone logs

… and even more, autopsy reports used by real life coroners today, trans-scripts, evidence, DNA samples and more

In addition you will have access to an online store I’ve personally created where you can ‘buy’ evidence, assistants, information and more as you find clues or complete cases

• Ready to play with Justice ~ Tag
  • Perhaps… ~ Tag
  • Perhaps… ~ No Tag
  • Not at all ~ No Tag
0 voters
11 Likes

You are a teenager from a small, modern town. Each morning, you awaken covered in mud or scratches sometimes feeling pain all over your body, with no memory of the night before. You’ve heard of sleepwalking - but this is different. Sometimes you lose entire days. There are others like you. Your new group of friends bonded over this shared secret, forming a club to investigate the cause of these BLACKOUTS. Together, you discovered a network of bizarre underground tunnels, hidden just beneath the surface of your quiet community. An uncanny, disorienting music beckoned from below. You hesitated. But last night, a girl from up the street named Helly Dyer vanished - and now, a mysterious group of adults wants to eliminate you. You must strike back, capture their activities on camera and expose them to the world.

Or die trying.

Roles:

Kids

The kids of the Redacre Neighboorhood will all band together to create a team and fight the mysterious forces plauging their home, and discover why these “Voices” speak to them during their blackouts. The roles on the team include:
Archers: Armed with makeshift crossbows, these are the most active and bold members of the team, taking on the “leader” role. Archers are responsible for protecting themselves and their teamates by attacking the “adults” with their crossbows, and any other weapon they can find. Crossbows can shoot small, blunt bolts or tranquilizer darts.
Stunners: Stunners are usually the children of law enforcement, and they have gotten their hands on stun guns that their parents use during their day jobs. Stunners are mid-range attackers, and they mainly serve to defend their teammates by temporarily stunning attackers with electric shocks. They can also free their teamates who maybe be under the influence of The Shape.
Grapplers: Grapplers are the stealthiest and most agile members of the team. Equipped with Grappling Hooks, they are able to get inside closed-off structures and high-up places in order to collect information on the “adults”. Grapplers must NEVER be allowed to be captured, less the team loose valueble proof.

"Adults"

Ever since Helly dissappeered, the adults of Redacre neighborhood have been acting stranger and stranger, to the point where the children are unsure if they’re still even human. At night, they fall into a half-lucid sleep, where they are controled by ancient gods known as “Voices”. The most powerful Voice, known only as “SPEAK-AS-ONE”, has the most control, and wants to conquer all of Redacre for their unknown, sinister uses. When under SPEAK-AS-ONE’s control, the “adults” are all armed, supernaturally strong, and extremely dangerous.

The Others

Some of the others are out of reach, like the mysterious “Voices” who speak to the citizens of Redacre while their eyes are closed. But others like The Shape are dangerously close. The Shape is a mysterious creature that feeds off of selfishness and evil. It can only be seen by children with closed eyes, and if it senses any of them near, it will target them, follow them, and capture them with it’s power, blinding them and putting them under the control of SPEAK-AS-ONE. It is almost unstoppable once it’s found it’s target, and the only way to free those under it’s power is to stun them with an electric shock.

Only those who wish to see can. The Voices are calling. The song waits to be full.

Will you fight, or be blinded like the others?

Anybody interested?

• Yes! Tag me!
  • Maybe, Tag me.
  • No.
  • Maybe, Don’t tag me.
  • I’d like to play as an adult or another secret of villanous character.
  • I’d like to help you organize it.
0 voters
3 Likes

:white_heart: 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕕 :white_heart:

The series follows two groups, a group of men and a group of women hoping to find love. For ten (rp) days in a speed dating format, the men and women date each other in different “pods” where they can talk to each other, but not see each other. Whenever they decided, they would be able to propose to the persom they want to marry. After the proposal, and meeting face to face for the first time the next day, the engaged couples headed to a romantic couples retreat in Thailand. During this trip they spent time getting to know their partners and were able to meet the other couples participating in the experiment.
Following the couples retreat, the engaged couples moved to the same apartment complex. While at the apartments, they all met their partners’ families and explored their partners’ living conditions. On the day of the wedding, the engaged couples carried out wedding ceremonies and needed to make their final decisions at the altar about whether to split up or get married, answering the question “Is love blind?”

• Yes! (Tag me)
  • Maybe (tag me)
  • Maybe (don’t)
  • No thanks (no tag)
  • I have some questions (pm me)
  • I want to help out
0 voters
3 Likes

The Inner Circle of Moonlight

The City of Moonlight, Maryland is a political, economic and social epicenter. People of all backgrounds and presents live here. From the working class, to the elite. And as a major port city, transportation of goods plays a big part as well. It’s been described as a city for dreamers, those who desire little limits and have an even bigger ambition. Moonlight is where lives change over night, and where every name carries weight.

The bad news? It’s easily one of the most corrupt places in all of America. Crime rates are high, a majority of the politicians make deals to benefit themselves alone, and every business has at least one deal that shouldn’t be able to exist.

The good news? You’re one of the rare lucky ones in a city of millions. Wether it was hard work or a family inheritance, you have a spot in the ‘Inner Circle of Moonlight.’ While there are other groups, you a the few who truly control the city. With eyes and ears everywhere, and reaches in even the smallest of areas, you remain safe and in power.

But recently, a young business owner and billionaire by the name of Sergei Rossio has moved to Moonlight. Around the same time, a prominent string of disruptions in the Inner Circle’s operarions have occured. All with signs pointing to the (theoretical) group called ‘Red Eleven.’

The fate of the City is at stake. And each choice you make can decide its fate.

There is much to be explained with this. Along with how sign-ups will work, characters, etc. Though I want to see if anyone is interested in this before further explanation.

Interested?

• Yes (tag me/you will be tagged in the sign-up thread)
  • Maybe, I have questions (tag me)
  • Maybe (don’t tag me)
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Cliques

This is just an idea - not even an idea - a rough draft of an RP. As the title says there will be cliques your character can be apart of (jocks, goths, theater kids, artists, geeks etc).
It’s a chill RP with no ‘but’ or plot twists. You create your own drama. There will be school events, grades, and classes.

• I would be interested
  • I wouldn’t be interested

0 voters

2 Likes

The Selection

Illea was built on the ashes of the former United States, which was destroyed after losing World War III to China. The resulting country (the American State of China) rebuffed an invasion from Russia which led the entire area of North America to be led by one man: George Illea. George declared himself king and Illea was born. Illea spans from the bottom tip of Central America all the way up to the northernmost parts of Canada. It is cut up into 35 provinces, some named after their old names (ex. Carolina is named after South and North Carolina) and some are more difficult to figure out.

After the war, a society was formed putting people in castes. Castes are what separates the different kinds of people and your social ranking in the world. Illea is divided up into 8 different castes. Once you are born into your caste, you are destined to your caste and the only way you can move is through marriage or through the selection.

Castes

Ones: Royalty and Religious Figures

Twos: Celebrities, Athletes, Pop Stars, Politicians, and Military and Police Officers

Threes: Scientists, Doctors, Philosophers, Writers, and Other Educated Professionals

Fours: Business Owners and Managers

Fives: Performers

Sixes: Secretaries, Housekeepers, Seamstresses, Cooks and Clerks

Sevens: Manual Laborers

Eights: Homeless People, the Sick, and other Undesirables

~ This RP is being adopted by the following: @katabasis, @BlondeGlassesGirl, @Caticorn & @GlitterFist. We will restart completely with new characters and such. ~

• yes ~ tag me
  • maybe ~ tag me
  • maybe ~ no tag
  • no - no tag

0 voters

Edit: The signup thread is now up

10 Likes

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

You are a new student at Hogwarts where you will learn to make potions, cast spells, duel with other wizards and witches, and lastly interact with creatures that roam the wizarding world. You will also be sorted into your own house.

I know I said I would not get into roleplaying but here I am coming up with my own roleplay idea with the help of @liyahsdiamond! She will be helping me with this roleplay thread as well So we will be co-owners for the story hybrid forum game.

What do you think?

• Sounds like fun!
  • Tag when you make the sign-ups thread and I will think about more than.
  • Nah, not really into Harry Potter roleplays.

0 voters

@fraud @SkyWalker @Caticorn @Jass @CrazyCaliope @Rainbow @Duckling

Sorry if I forgot to tag anyone. Just vote and I will tag when the sign-up page is made. This poll will be open until Wednesday when I wake up.

12 Likes

Yes, I am posting yet another idea that I want to get rolling. Don’t worry I have not forgotten my others. This RP idea is actually a revamp of the Stranded RP I made while still on the Episode forums. Since there has been a Stranded RP more recently on these forums by @/BlondeGlassesGirl & @/Skyler2 I have checked with them and they were alright with me remaking my rp.

Castaways

The vacation of a lifetime, a three week transpacific cruise from Seattle, Washington in the United States to Sydney, Australia. Some saved up to pay for a luxurious vacation, others won free tickets, and then there were those who worked on the cruise. Nobody expected anything to go wrong. Who could have expected a sudden storm to push the ship off course, let alone for the ship to sink. With many passengers lost to the sea, some survived, stranded with no way to get home. With no way to call for help, or even knowing where they are, the castaways have to find a way to survive together for as long as it takes for them to be found. However in an unknown environment anything, or anyone, could be hidden in the shadows.

In this RP the characters will all have been on the ship and are now stranded on an unknown island. They will have to work together to survive whatever dangers there may be. Whether they get along or not, they are all anyone has.

I will watch through the RP, noting everything the characters do, even things like when/how they eat and drink water. I want to keep things realistic. Their primary focus is to survive and they will want to be rescued, but that doesn’t mean they can’t explore and see what mysteries the island holds.

• I am interested!
  • I’m maybe interested
  • I’m not interested.

0 voters

If you want to help run the RP in any way, pm me.

Some who might be interested. (Im sorry if you don’t want to be tagged...)

Some from my Stranded RP on the Episode forums:
@katabasis @CerealKiller @Alex @sunflower.flow (I know there’s more but I’m not sure who all…)

Some from @BlondeGlassesGirl & @Skyler2’s Stranded RP:
@Megan @Meekepeek @glxwingAngel @LunaticLeviTheSecond @Owertym @OhSumana @aesthetic @angelic @Kat @GlitterFist @Madilnel

9 Likes

WORLDS COLLIDE: A Khajiit’s Otherworldly Adventure

I haven’t made an RP thread like this in a long while, so bear with me. Currently, I’m hoping to do some long term crossover RPs between the Elder Scrolls universe and a variety of other settings and fandoms. I know that crossovers are lore breaking for the Elder Scrolls and likely for many of the settings I’m hoping to cross with, but since I’m here with the idea thread, that’s clearly not my biggest concern right. Down below, I’ll be throwing down the settings along with the character I hope to use. First, the settings, starting with the fandoms.

FANDOMS:

• Fire Emblem (Awakening/Fates)
  • Fairy Tail
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (2003/Brotherhood)
  • Inuyasha
  • Black Butler
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Soul Eater

OTHER SETTINGS:

• Modern Earth
  • Ice Age
  • Stone Age
  • Pre-Colonial Americas/Africa/Australia
  • Colonial Americas/Africa/Australia
  • Feudal Japan
  • Ancient Societies (Rome, Greece, Egypt, Persia, Mesoamerica, etc…)
  • Medieval Europe
  • Industrial America/Europe (1750-1950)

If there are any fandoms or time periods I missed, feel free to let me know. I’d be more than happy to see if we could do something with them, though I won’t promise to know the fandom you’re looking for, but I’d be happy to try it at least.

Take a look at this if you’re interested in my character.

If you’ve made it this far, feel free to drop me a message and let’s see if we can’t plot something out. I’ve got some scenarios in mind, but I’m always happy to brainstorm.

I hope to hear from you soon!

• I’m interested!
  • I’m not interested!

0 voters

4 Likes