New Ideas Thread 2.0

image.jpg

The Zodiacs Ending

Welcome to the Zodiacs Ending! We will start from the beginning. Around 400 years ago the people on earth had to flee to many different planets because of a danger that was heading their way. They were put onto 12 planets which were organized by their zodiac sign. A year after they arrived, they created a kingdom. After multiple years in peace they had a huge argument over supplies. Every Zodiac planet did. A new danger is heading their way. Now all of a sudden the Rulers went missing. The elites must now step up to stop this
 I wonder how that’s gonna go? I will give more info on the signups when I create them.

(This was based off of a book I read called “Zodiacs” which I would definitely recommend.)

Would you like to join?

• Yes, I’d like to join!(Tag)
  • Maybe, I might join(Tag)
  • No, I don’t want to Join(No Tag)
0 voters

Would you like to help me with the RP?

• I’d like to Help(Pm me)
  • I don’t want to Help(No PM)
0 voters
4 Likes

Okay, so I’m moving this one over from the Episode Forums, and I want to make sure I’ve got everyone from there tagged when I re-start it, and also if anyone else is interested in joining I welcome all! :slight_smile:

𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐥 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐊𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐬

Nestled in the charming outer regions of Cynaria, the Mystveil Academy for Royals has been a place of history, honor, and learning for well over a century. Founded back in the first era, the castle has been a home for generations of rich and infamous heroes and monarchies. Now, following the great war, the Academy has passed down into the hands of the young and ellusive Madame Du’Castier. It has since re-opened its doors to accept the highly esteemed nobles from across the country, to teach and train them into the best future rulers possible.

Basically, I’m creating an RP that will be very hands-off on its approach. You will play as a young Prince/Princess/Duke/Duchess/etc
 in training who has chosen to attend the Academy. And yes, I mean chosen, because there will be comments on other schools your characters could have gone to, but like I said it’s all kind of hands off for now.
The school itself will have its usual set up, classes to choose from, and unique teachers for you to utilize for yourselves. But other then that the main stories, adventures, and inevitable shenanigans will be up to you skillfull writers to come up with and experience for yourselves. :wink:

Original First post:

♛ Mystveil Academy For Royals ♛

𝔑𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔊𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔪𝔊𝔫𝔀 𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔀𝔊𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔬𝔣 ℭ𝔶𝔫𝔞𝔯𝔊𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔳𝔢𝔊𝔩 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔯 ℜ𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔩𝔰 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔥𝔊𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶, 𝔥𝔬𝔫𝔬𝔯, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔊𝔫𝔀 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔎𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞 𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔶. 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔚 𝔊𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔊𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔢𝔯𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔀𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔊𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔯𝔊𝔠𝔥 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔊𝔫𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔥𝔊𝔢𝔰. 𝔑𝔬𝔎, 𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔎𝔊𝔫𝔀 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔀𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔎𝔞𝔯, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔡𝔬𝔎𝔫 𝔊𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔀 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔲𝔰𝔊𝔳𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔡𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔇𝔲’ℭ𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔊Ú𝔯. ℑ𝔱 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔰𝔊𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔯𝔢-𝔬𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔊𝔱𝔰 𝔡𝔬𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔠𝔠𝔢𝔭𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔊𝔀𝔥𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔡 𝔫𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞𝔠𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔶, 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔊𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪 𝔊𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔣𝔲𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔊𝔟𝔩𝔢.

nestled in the charming outer regions of Cynaria, The Mystveil Academy for Royals has been a place of History, honor, and learning for well over a century. Founded back in the first era, the castle has been a home for generations of rich and infamous heroes and monarchies. Now, following the Great War, the Academy has passed down into the hands of the young and ellusive Madame Du’Castier. It has since re-opened its doors to accept the highly esteemed nobles from across the country, to teach and train them into the best future rulers possible.

Welcome Students!

𝔐𝔶 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔊𝔰 𝔏𝔞𝔡𝔶 𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔩𝔶𝔫 𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔇𝔲’ℭ𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔊Ú𝔯, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℑ 𝔞𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔢𝔎 ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔪𝔊𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶. 𝔉𝔊𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔩𝔩, ℑ 𝔎𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔊𝔚𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔚 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔊𝔫𝔀 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔩𝔊𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔊𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔡 𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔊𝔰𝔥𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔞𝔚𝔊𝔫𝔀 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔊𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔊𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔲𝔰 𝔞𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔊𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔊𝔠𝔢. ℑ 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔊𝔰𝔢, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔎𝔊𝔩𝔩 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔡𝔊𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔊𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡.

ℑ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔀𝔊𝔷𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔟𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔊𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔊𝔪𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢, 𝔥𝔬𝔎𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔊𝔬𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔢𝔩𝔰𝔢𝔎𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℑ’𝔪 𝔞𝔣𝔯𝔞𝔊𝔡 ℑ 𝔎𝔊𝔩𝔩 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔚 𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔊𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯. ℑ 𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔣𝔣 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔞𝔚𝔢 𝔀𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔊𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔊𝔬𝔫𝔰, 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔣𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔰𝔚 𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔲𝔩𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔊𝔯 𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔊𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢. 𝔄𝔫𝔶 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔊𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔶 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔊𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔳𝔊𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔲𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔊𝔲𝔊𝔡𝔢𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔚𝔰, 𝔎𝔥𝔊𝔠𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔰𝔬 𝔊𝔫𝔠𝔩𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔩 𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔰. ℑ 𝔎𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔊𝔚𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔊𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔊𝔩𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔊𝔷𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣 𝔎𝔊𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔢𝔀𝔲𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔊𝔬𝔫𝔰, 𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔎𝔊𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔊𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔊𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔡𝔊𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔭𝔬𝔫 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔫𝔀 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔊𝔰𝔢𝔰.

𝔄𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶, 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔞𝔚𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔊𝔩𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔊𝔰𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣 𝔎𝔊𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔞. 𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔳𝔢𝔊𝔩 𝔊𝔰 𝔞 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔊𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔯𝔊𝔠𝔥 𝔎𝔊𝔱𝔥 𝔥𝔊𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔶, 𝔭𝔩𝔲𝔰 ‘𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔉𝔞𝔢𝔯𝔊𝔢 𝔊𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔰’ ℭ𝔞𝔣𝔢 𝔊𝔫 𝔱𝔬𝔎𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔊𝔢𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔯𝔶. 𝔉𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔣𝔯𝔢𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔪𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 𝔊𝔫. 𝔄𝔫𝔶 𝔊𝔰𝔰𝔲𝔢𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔪𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔊𝔫𝔡 𝔎𝔊𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰, 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔞𝔚𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔡𝔪𝔊𝔫, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔎𝔢 𝔎𝔊𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔊𝔫𝔡 𝔞 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔎𝔞𝔶 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔠𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔬𝔡𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲.

ℑ 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔊𝔢𝔳𝔢 𝔊𝔱 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔰𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔊𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱, 𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔀𝔥 𝔊𝔱 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔰𝔊𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔊𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔚𝔞𝔯, 𝔞𝔫𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔚𝔊𝔫𝔀𝔡𝔬𝔪 𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔊𝔱𝔊𝔠𝔰, 𝔯𝔊𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔯𝔊𝔢𝔰, 𝔀𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔀𝔢𝔰, 𝔬𝔯 𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔞𝔰 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔟𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔣𝔱 𝔞𝔱 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢. ℑ𝔱 𝔊𝔰 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔊𝔠𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔟𝔊𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔢𝔵𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔀𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔞 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔎 𝔰𝔱𝔲𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔱, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔎𝔢 𝔢𝔵𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔎𝔊𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔱𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔡𝔊𝔀𝔫𝔊𝔱𝔶. 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔰𝔞𝔊𝔡, ℑ 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔊𝔢𝔳𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔀𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔰𝔬 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔳𝔊𝔳𝔞𝔩. ℑ𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔀𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔚𝔊𝔫𝔀 

“ℑ𝔱’𝔰 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔥𝔊𝔪𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣.”

𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰, ℑ 𝔎𝔊𝔰𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔊𝔰 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔯, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔚 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔎𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔊𝔫𝔀 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔊𝔫 𝔡𝔲𝔢 𝔱𝔊𝔪𝔢.

𝔚𝔊𝔱𝔥 𝔚𝔞𝔯𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔱 ℜ𝔢𝔀𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰,
𝐿𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝐞.𝒢. 𝒟𝓊’𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓉𝒟Ú𝓇
ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔪𝔊𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔳𝔢𝔊𝔩 𝔄𝔠𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔶

Normal Text Version

My name is Lady Evelyn Grace Du’CatstiÚr, and I am the new Headmistress at the Academy. First of all, I would like to thank you for completing your application to our esteemed establishment, and taking the time to consider us as your educational choice. I promise, you will not be dissapointed.

I must apologise for my absence on the first day of your time here, however my attention has been called for elsewhere, and I am afraid I will not be back until the day after. I trust my staff to take great care of you until my return, and should you have any questions, please feel free to ask any of the faculty for their assistance. Any other questions may be found in the provided student guidebooks, which also include the school rules. I would like to remind you all to familiarize yourself with the academy regulations, as they will be in place immediately upon entering the academy premises.

As for your stay here at the Academy, please take the day to familiarize yourself with the area. Mystveil is a beautiful place, rich with history and mystery, plus ‘The Faerie Glass’ Cafe in town has the best pastries you must try. Feel free to locate your rooms and settle in. Any issues you may find with your allocated roommates, please take to the academy admin, and we will be happy to find a better way to accomodate you.

I believe it should also be mentioned that, although it has been a year since the end of The Great War, any and all kingdom politics, rivalries, grudges, or vendettas should be left at home. It is strictly forbidden to exact your revenge on a fellow student, and we expect everyone to treat each other with the utmost respect and dignity. That said, I believe strength aso comes from survival. In the words of a great king

“It’s every man for himself.”

Nevertheless, I wish you all the best this year, and look forward to meeting you all in due time.

With warmest regards,
Lady E.G. Du’Castier
Headmistress of Mystveil Academy

𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙚 𝙍𝙋, 𝙮𝙀𝙪 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙀𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙮𝙚𝙩𝙫𝙚𝙞𝙡 𝘌𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙀𝙧 𝙍𝙀𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙚. 𝘌𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙀𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙚 𝙍𝙀𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙚, 𝙮𝙀𝙪 𝙙𝙀𝙣’𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙀 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙧𝙀𝙮𝙖𝙡, 𝙮𝙀𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙧𝙀𝙢 𝙖 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚/𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙀 𝙖 𝙡𝙀𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙎𝙊𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙚 (𝙠𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜). 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙀 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙖 𝙗𝙀𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙩𝙀 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙀 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘀𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘊 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘎 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘊 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘚 𝘣𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘞:

Student Guidebook
⫞⫞◈⫷⫷

Teachers & Staff
⫞⫞◈⫷⫷

Student FCs
TBA

• I am interested in joining! Tag me!
  • I am interested, but only tag me if it is still running after two weeks
  • I was in the last one!! Note my tag please!
0 voters

Tags to old RPers:
ˢᵒʳʳʞ ᶊᶠ Ꮅ ᵐᶊˢˢ ᵃⁿʞᵒⁿᵉ, Ꮅ ᵃᵐ ᵒⁿˡʞ ᵃʷᵃʳᵉ ᵒᶠ ˢᵒ ᵐᵃⁿʞ ᵗᵃᵍˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ʞᵒᵘ ᵐᵃʞ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉᵈ ʞᵒᵘʳˢ. Ꮅᶠ ʞᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵃⁿʞ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ Ꮅ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗᵃᵍᵍᵉᵈ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ˡᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵃᵗ Ꮅ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵖᵒˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵗʰᶊˢ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵛᵒᵗᵉ ˢᵒ Ꮅ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉᶊʳ ⁿᵉʷ ᵗᵃᵍᵎ
@SageHeart @Samantha79 @Tellyg47 @Littlefeets @Wingsoffire @Skyler2 @BrookieK

18 Likes

The Selection

This has been posted! Here’s the link to the sign ups!

After the destruction of America, Illéa was born. Everyone in Illéa is in a caste. Your cast tells you what you can and can’t do. What privileges you may, or may not have. Every time a new heir is born, and they become of age, a Selection is held for the new prince to find the future queen. Every girl from the age of 16-20 are invited to send in their application. So please, by all means, do send in your application.

Letter

The recent census has confirmed that a single woman between the ages of sixteen and twenty currently resides in your home. We would like to make you aware of an upcoming opportunity to honor the great nation of Illéa. Our beloved prince, Austen Frinton-Smith is coming of age this month. As he ventures into this new part of his life, he hopes to move forward with a partner, to marry a true Daughter of Illéa. If your eligible daughter, sister, or charge is interested in possibly becoming the bride of Austen Frinton-Smith and the adored princess of Illéa, please fill out the enclosed form and return it to your local Province Services Office. One woman from each province will be drawn at random to meet the prince. Participants will be housed at the lovely Illéa Palace in Angeles for the duration of their stay. The families of each participant will be generously compensated for their service to the royal family.

We’ll go into the Castes, Provinces and Prince more on the sign ups and chat. This is just a little preview. This is completely based off of the series “The Selection”, by Kiera Cass. Also, this will be run by @Skyler2 and @Megan.

• This seems interesting, please tag me!
  • Maybe, please tag me!
  • Maybe, don’t tag me.
  • If I see it, I see it. Don’t tag me.
0 voters
5 Likes

The Ashin Diablos Project

It’s the 1970’s with hippie’s jamming at music carnivals, the Vietnam War ending, LGBTQ+ finally getting accepted but all that happiness leads with murder, fear, and struggle. An estimated 32 kids of all ages, colors, and beliefs turn up missing July 12th 1973. The police turn a blind eye as soon as they realize how sketchy their parents are. Luckily, what they don’t know is that all the parents are somehow in some way related to the New York Mafia. They called it ‘The Ashin Diablos Project’ or ‘The Murder House’. The kids were forced to participate in multiple tests that result in life or death, and only 12 will be accepted. The 12 who survive join the New York Mafia and start engaging in illegal activity such as murder, pick-pocketing, and hacking. The experiment is going all to plan for the first few days, but what happens when the facility goes under lockdown from an escape? Will the kids manage to break free? Will they get help? Who will die, who will live? What’s in store for the final 12? The 70’s have never been so dangerous. Welcome to The Ashin Diablos Project.

I will keep the roleplay as PG-13 as possible and I will not go into detail of the deaths. If you are offended or dislike anything about this roleplay please let me know because I want it to be really successful and imperfectly perfect. Also this is a RP with a touch of SG which means people WILL die if this roleplay succeeds

Your character(s) can be apart of the heads, rogues, or mutants

Mutants

The mutants are those who have been overtaken by the mafia and are wandering the New York streets killing those in their paths. They work along side the heads in finding the rogues.

Rogues

The rogues are ones that managed to escape. A day after the kidnapping, 5 or less characters will automatically become rogues at random. Rogues may help others to escape, get help, or try to uncover Ashin’s plan. They must plot in secret though.

The Heads

There are only 6 heads and they are the top of the food chain. They work alongside Ashin Diablos and follow her commands. Those who disobey her orders are executed. The Heads will likely be in Ashin’s age range (37)

Mutants can convert to rogues as long as they manage to escape. Heads can convert to rogues as well.
The rogues will have to have a hideout which can be an abandoned hospital, abandoned home, another characters home. There will be more locations in the forms.
There will be NPC’s that you can interact with and do quests for to get a reward. Rewards can be the NPC becoming a permanent character, poisoning another mutant, escape routes- you name it! Some NPCs may be useful for other things and not just rewards :wink:
This RP can have multiple endings it all depends on your characters choices!
The date in the roleplay will start at July 11th 1973.
There will be relationship documents that you can fill out so there will be no characters crushing on another that has a boyfriend or anything like that.

Please vote below on where you stand in this roleplay.

• Sounds Cool! (Tag and Reserve)
  • I’m Interested (Tag Me)
  • If I see it, maybe I’ll join (Don’t Tag)
  • Not my cup of tea (dont tag)
  • I want to help (PM)
0 voters
2 Likes

The Giver

For starters I’d like to be clear. This role play is based of a book called The Giver. There will be some twist but this is not my original idea. Credits to Lois Lowry for making such an amazing book and you should read it if you haven’t already.

In 2020 we came to an all time low. Wars began and the already divided world became even more separated. The world leaders saw this as a problem and came up with a solution. They decided they would start over, and erase everyone’s memories except for one. He was known as the receiver. He would pass the memories of the past from one person when the time came. He was not allowed to share these memories with anyone. There were other leaders, they just didn’t bear the burden of having the memories, feeling the pain, the love, the joy.

Everything is different, but the correct word to describe it would be sameness. This no utopia they made forced us into sameness. But you don’t know that. You don’t know that’s not how it’s always been. Welcome to your new society.

Rules of the Society
  • Children are not allowed to ride bikes before they become 9s.
  • Public apologies are required for causes interruptions to normal schedules.
  • Objects are not to be removed from the recreation area and snacks are to be eaten not hoarded.
  • Stirrings must be reported in order for treatment to take place.
  • Two Children-one male,one female-to each family unit.
  • Bragging and Rudeness are against the rules
  • At the ceremony of 8s, children have their comfort objects taken away.
  • Family Units observe two tellings:
  1. Telling of Feelings at Night

2. Sharing of Dreams in the Morning

• The Names of new children are kept secret until the Naming ceremony
  • Community Members are not to look upon one another’s nakedness.
  • Pilots are not to fly over the community.
  • You CANNOT see color. Your character does not know this. Do NOT describe anything in color detail.

Jobs of the Society

Once you have made your character you will be added to the fc’s like normal. Once the ceremony has happened you will be pmed a list of rules that are for your job. Please include the job you most show interest in from the list below. DO NOT PICK RECEIVER AS A JOB. I will be giving that.

Birthmother - In this position, a young woman is pampered for three years as she gives birth each year; after than, she will become a Laborer.

Engineer - So, the engineer creates and designs blueprints and oversees constructions of buildings, etc.

Assistant and Director of Recreation- They will organize the various activities of the community

Fish Hatchery Attendant - You will watch over the fish eggs, and make sure they are sterile.

Rehabilitation Center worker - They have to design some new equipment for the injured.

Food Production - This job could be at the school or other institution.

Caretaker of the Old - Being assigned this position mean you are tasked with taking care of the Elders.

Doctor- takes care of the sick

Nurturer - A nurturer cares for the infants. They also release them if they do not progress.

Instructor of the different age groups - For example this is a teacher.

Representative of the Department of Justice - They are essentially an attorney for the community.

Speaker - This person makes the public announcements. (Will be pmed about announcements that need to be made.)

Receiver of Memory - This job is given to a selected member. They will be the keeper of memories for the community. The previous Receiver of Memory, who has been given memories of war, pain, joy, color, light, and music, all from a time before the community existed departed and these memories are lost.

Chief Elder - This is the leader of the community. (I will be the Chief Elder.)

This does not mean you can only reserve the following. This is just reserves with important jobs such as controlling the community

Reserves Needed:

Council member (3)

Judge (1)

The Giver (1) - will be pmed if given this job.

Important Links

Face-claims:

Job sheet:

Assigned Families:

Application for a spouse:

Writing test:

Reserve list:

Before I forget:

Long Summary of The Giver

The giver is written from the point of view of Jonas, an eleven-year-old boy living in a futuristic society that has eliminated all pain, fear, war, and hatred. There is no prejudice, since everyone looks and acts basically the same, and there is very little competition. Everyone is unfailingly polite. The society has also eliminated choice: at age twelve every member of the community is assigned a job based on his or her abilities and interests. Citizens can apply for and be assigned compatible spouses, and each couple is assigned exactly two children each. The children are born to Birthmothers, who never see them, and spend their first year in a Nurturing Center with other babies, or “newchildren,” born that year. When their children are grown, family units dissolve and adults live together with Childless Adults until they are too old to function in the society. Then they spend their last years being cared for in the House of the Old until they are finally “released” from the society. In the community, release is death, but it is never described that way; most people think that after release, flawed newchildren and joyful elderly people are welcomed into the vast expanse of Elsewhere that surrounds the communities. Citizens who break rules or fail to adapt properly to the society’s codes of behavior are also released, though in their cases it is an occasion of great shame. Everything is planned and organized so that life is as convenient and pleasant as possible.

Jonas lives with his father, a Nurturer of new children, his mother, who works at the Department of Justice, and his seven-year-old sister Lily. At the beginning of the novel, he is apprehensive about the upcoming Ceremony of Twelve, when he will be given his official Assignment as a new adult member of the community. He does not have a distinct career preference, although he enjoys volunteering at a variety of different jobs. Though he is a well-behaved citizen and a good student, Jonas is different: he has pale eyes, while most people in his community have dark eyes, and he has unusual powers of perception. Sometimes objects “change” when he looks at them. He does not know it yet, but he alone in his community can perceive flashes of color; for everyone else, the world is as devoid of color as it is of pain, hunger, and inconvenience.

At the Ceremony of Twelve, Jonas is given the highly honored Assignment of Receiver of Memory. The Receiver is the sole keeper of the community’s collective memory. When the community went over to Sameness—its painless, warless, and mostly emotionless state of tranquility and harmony—it abandoned all memories of pain, war, and emotion, but the memories cannot disappear totally. Someone must keep them so that the community can avoid making the mistakes of the past, even though no one but the Receiver can bear the pain. Jonas receives the memories of the past, good and bad, from the current Receiver, a wise old man who tells Jonas to call him the Giver.

The Giver transmits memories by placing his hands on Jonas’s bare back. The first memory he receives is of an exhilarating sled ride. As Jonas receives memories from the Giver—memories of pleasure and pain, of bright colors and extreme cold and warm sun, of excitement and terror and hunger and love—he realizes how bland and empty life in his community really is. The memories make Jonas’s life richer and more meaningful, and he wishes that he could give that richness and meaning to the people he loves. But in exchange for their peaceful existence, the people of Jonas’s community have lost the capacity to love him back or to feel deep passion about anything. Since they have never experienced real suffering, they also cannot appreciate the real joy of life, and the life of individual people seems less precious to them. In addition, no one in Jonas’s community has ever made a choice of his or her own. Jonas grows more and more frustrated with the members of his community, and the Giver, who has felt the same way for many years, encourages him. The two grow very close, like a grandfather and a grandchild might have in the days before Sameness, when family members stayed in contact long after their children were grown.

Meanwhile, Jonas is helping his family take care of a problem newchild, Gabriel, who has trouble sleeping through the night at the Nurturing Center. Jonas helps the child to sleep by transmitting soothing memories to him every night, and he begins to develop a relationship with Gabriel that mirrors the family relationships he has experienced through the memories. When Gabriel is in danger of being released, the Giver reveals to Jonas that release is the same as death. Jonas’s rage and horror at this revelation inspire the Giver to help Jonas devise a plan to change things in the community forever. The Giver tells Jonas about the girl who had been designated the new Receiver ten years before. She had been the Giver’s own daughter, but the sadness of some of the memories had been too much for her and she had asked to be released. When she died, all of the memories she had accumulated were released into the community, and the community members could not handle the sudden influx of emotion and sensation. The Giver and Jonas plan for Jonas to escape the community and to actually enter Elsewhere. Once he has done that, his larger supply of memories will disperse, and the Giver will help the community to come to terms with the new feelings and thoughts, changing the society forever.

Please read this if you haven’t read the book.

Tags
  • I’m interested - Tag me!
  • Not interested - Don’t Tag!
  • Maybe? - Tag me!
0 voters

I will not be using the @/RPers tag when creating the sign ups so please vote.

1 Like

Killer Love

1 Boy and 25 Girls are invited in a TV show. The goal is to be the “chosen one” by the male. Each week, the male hangs out with the ladies to see his choices, and at the end of the week, the male is allowed to give a girl daisies, signing that he doesn’t like her, and the girl will be killed by the crew. Only one will survive and be the cherished lady.

(There will be crew!)

• Yes, Tag me
  • Maybe, Tag me
  • Maybe, Don’t tag me
  • No, Don’t tag me

0 voters

2 Likes

Welcome To The Hazbin Hotel! :hotel:

It’s such a crazy idea
A hotel to rehabilitate sinners so they can get checked out into Heaven as a peaceful method to handle overpopulation downstairs. Though Evangeline, New found owner of Hazbin Hotel, Is determined to make this project a reality. So what will happen within these walls? Will our residents redeem themselves or fall in deeper into the depths of this place. :old_key:

Information.

The main goal is to rehabilitate yourself, Although you can still fail to do so.
Evangeline is on Alastor’s power-level. Only 4 other character’s can be on that same power level although you’d have to be senior staff. First come first serve.

Rules.
  • Max of 2 Characters, But only Male and Female, You CANNOT have two characters of the same gender.
  • No Mary Sue’s or Gary Stu’s it’s literally impossible.
  • Please be respectful of everyone in the role-play.
  • PLEASE Be active! A post every 4 days is required, If you give an excused reason as to why you need more than 4 days please pm me. After a week of inactivity you will receive a warning through pm. After 2 weeks your character will be put up for adoption.
  • Relationships are allowed along with: Sex and Drugs. although make it minimal with a trigger warning, Anything too descriptive take it to PM.
  • Do not attempt to kill characters without permission from the owner, You can be killed but can’t die. You will just fall from the sky once your body is damaged.
  • Please add location to your character’s name so it wont be confusing on where you were if you take some time off the rp.
  • You CANNOT Be a canon character, They will be OC’s although you can be related to them
  • Characters can be an animal-hybrid, Fallen Angel, Or TV-Creature etc.
All Links.

Sign Up: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXTl6He3akEuZzDBbai2gMr-UWsuPbLonu5D_G-sAX-wcx-g/viewform?usp=pp_url
Faceclaim Slide:
TBC

Tags.

TBC

Reserves List.

TBC

Note: When it comes to face-claims I would advise everyone to use a picture of an OC. Of course giving credit to the artist if it’s someone else’s. Since finding anyone who looks even remotely like a Hazbin (Real People) Wise is remotely impossible.

Roles:
Senior Hotel Staff: (On Alastor’s Power Level/Overlord) [0/4]
Hotel Staff: [0/7]
Residents: Unlimited, Until Sign Ups are Closed.

Jobs:
Available: Jackpot Hotel’s Diner.
Available: The Red Room Cocktails.
Available: The Drugstore.
Available: That’s Entertainment! Theater.
Available: Hazbin Hotel.
Available but limited: Mafia. [0/5]
Available: Doomed Dentistry
Available: Goon Saloon.
Available: News Channel
Available: Living for a day CO.
Available: Afterlife Arcade
Available: Old-Town Opera
Available: Penny’s Pawn Shop
Available: Crook Car Dealership
Available: Basic Beauty Store
Available: Madness Mall
Available: Get Rich! Casino.

Official Roleplay Start: March 25th.

OVERLORDS/SENIOR HOTEL STAFF: @AstroPoison

• I’m interested! [Tag]
  • Maybe! [Tag]
  • No thanks! [No Tag]
  • I’d like to help! [Tag]
0 voters
3 Likes

So I have two idea’s and I’m not sure which one is more fun:

Patria Amissa

The RP will be about a stationary circus where magical creatures who have been outcasts, can be their true selves. among the humans, it’s dangerous to show what they are and so they have to hide and blend in when they are in public. Normally these creatures live in their own worlds, but for different reasons, some have to flee or leave their world and are now stuck in the human world.

The Circus is known for its cast and special effects and very popular. However, there are those who believe there’s more to it and making sure they don’t find out the truth turns out to be harder than everyone thinks.

Cisite

When an item gets lost, its soul and memory turn to Cisite, a world where those souls become human (like) creatures with their own personalities matching to their previous form.

For example, A music box can become a singer as a character or a dancer, A photograph can be someone with a great memory and a clock or watch can turn into someone who is really hyper, really slow or really punctual.

The world, in general, is very peaceful, but there is always something lurking in the shadows: forgotten souls, who haven’t vanished and want to take your memories and the love of your owner to return to their true form.

I’m not sure which one is more fun to work out further so let me know:

@Secreterz

2 Likes

Title: The Order of the Forsaken (unsure of the title)

Everyone has magic inside them. Some have more than others.

In the world there are 3 major powers all fighting for more land and resources. (The Kingdom of Remnant, No one knows what happened to the 4th biggest power the Nocturne kingdom. they disappeared like they never existed.

The Kingdom of Remnant

The ones that have the most magic are referred to as the “Royals” under them are the people commonly referred to as “the nobles” at the bottom of the heap are the “peasants” or the forsaken ones. people with little magic and only barely managed to get by from day to day.

The royals consists of 4 Royal houses:
Clover - the current king ruling the kingdom of Remnant
Spade
Heart
Diamond

The kingdom of remnant has 2 kings. one from the royal houses chosen by election amongst the royal houses. the other is the witch king. chosen amongst the kingdoms best magic knight captains.

Magic knights are an order of the kingdoms best magic users. once a year they hold auditions to see if there are any new talented people able to protect the kingdom of Remnant. There are 8 magic knight squads. they each have their own values and specialities. every year the squads are ranked by who many golden heart they have. Hearts are given to the squads by the wizard king. It’s not known how the king knows exactly what happened on the squads missions to award the hearts.

1. The Silver horses - A royal and noble only squad the captain is from the heart royal family
  2. The golden wolf - A royal and noble only squad though they are willing to look past a person’s station in life if they have powerful magic, though this rarely happens. the captain is a mysterious person. not much is known about their background.
  3. The blazing phoenixes - Made up of mainly noble fire magic users. the captain in from the Spade royal family. They are more welcoming of non noble members. thought they still tend to pick nobles first. they will try to save as many people as they can.
  4. Gray mantis - any collateral damage is allowed. if the black dragon squad didn’t exist they would be considered the worst by the people. Every year in the squad ranking they tend to stay in the middle of the pack.
  5. White snake squad. - an artistic squad they tend to be the most unpredictable.
  6. Blue rose knights - a squad made up mostly of women. They adore their leader. She is a noble by birth.
    • A mysterious squad. Not much is known about their inner workings some says they run the kingdoms criminal underground.
  7. The black dragon squad- A squad of “failures” and outcasts. Will do anything to protect the people of the kingdom of Remnant. They even will try to save their fallen enemies. Its their belief that most of them were only following orders.

The Kingdom of Nocturne

They were a nomadic people. They lived in a very dense forest. the lived almost in tune with their surroundings. Now only a small patch of their old kingdom remains. neither the kingdom of Remnant or the kingdom of Drucuria can get past a barrier protecting the last remaining land belonging to the nocturne kingdom. Rumour has it that the people of the nocturne kingdom fled their home for an unknown reason and are hiding out in the mountains of the kingdom of remnant and the desert region of the kingdom of Drucuria

Not much is know about the people of the nocturne kingdom. Some say they could control day and night with their magic.

They receive grimoires at 16 like the kingdoms of Remnant and Stora.

The kingdom of Drucuria

Power is everything. those with out strong magic don’t deserve to live. they say the weaker citizens are used for human experiments. They are a very military focused. The kingdom is run by a dictator who calls himself a king. He has survived many coup attempts. There are 6 generals who are loyal to the “king” or at least given him no reason to doubt their loyalty to him. all the generals want to be the kings favourite wither that be his lover or his right hand man/woman. No one can easily leave the kingdom. defectors are hunted down by the assassins guild. little of the kingdoms inner working are known by outsiders. they have no allies only enemies. Resources are few and far between. everything is rationed. how much you get is dependent on your position in the kingdom

Grimoires are given to kids at the age of 10. So they can train to be disposal soldiers for the kingdom.

The Stora Kingdom

Their nation may look small but not all is what it seems. most of their kingdom is under the ocean. They worship the sea goddess and the son god. The name kingdom is a bit misleading. They like to have elections to chose their leaders. the high priest/priestess and the president.
They are a very spiritual people. like the kingdom of Remnant they to get to be called adult and get their grimoire on the solstice after their 16th birthday.

They were very good allies with the nocturne kingdom. they have a working relationship with the kingdom of Remnant.

They are a people who believe the temple of theirs gods are important and must be protected. They don’t let outsiders see the under water lands. They are greatful that from above you can’t see the kingdom thanks to the strong natural magic of that area. It has helped the people of the stora kingdom evolve to have telepathy. As well as sea creatures you can’t find anywhere else.

They receive grimoires at 16 like the kingdoms of Remnant and Nocturne

The Order of the Forsaken

A group of people fed up with the fighting amongst the 3 kingdoms.

everyone has been wronged the kingdoms. they say the members have memories from a past life. some say they are devils or elves out for blood.

Total members unknown
Ultimate goal unknown

Elves

Once loved by mana /magic now they have been wiped out they like the kingdom of nocturne live in tune with the mana around them. they had blonde almost white hair and point ears. The history books say they were wiped out on a day that was meant to be a happy occasion. The historians cant agree which kingdom was responsible for wiping them out since all the kingdoms many centuries ago were one big kingdom. Though they can agree that it was after the fall of the elves the 4 kingdoms were born.

Grimoires

A book that contains all the spells they can use. I can be big,small, only have one page. They start of with a few spells a person can use the rest of the book is blank. Waiting for either the person’s skill at using magic to grow or their belief change and will is so string they unlock a new spell.

Strong magic areas

Areas where the natural magic is unpredictable. Some researchers theoried that the strong magic effects how the inhabitants developed over time. Though they have no proof of that. Strong magic areas can be anywhere.

• I’m interested (tag me)
  • Maybe (tag me)
  • Maybe (no tag)
  • Not interested sorry

0 voters

1 Like

Truth Or Dare

Collaboration between two evil children, @melancholy & @wanderingechoes

Canterlotte Academy. The rich. The wealthy. Beautiful. Politicians, Accountants, Lawyers, World-Changers. Money-makers. Welcome to the Academy where you have it made, the Ivy League of High Schools. Located in a estate with thousands of acres of land in any direction sits a gorgeous school reaching for the sky. Here the bluebloods of the world attend the school. Known for it’s strict rules and high standards, you either pay or work your way through into this school.

Here, you will be someone worthwhile if you can even pass your way into this school of fortunes. Tonight is the night of dreams and dangers, the final night before the start of winter break the kids, as the yearly tradition dictates, lock the students in and the adults out. Here the kids run rampant throughout the school, doing the most insane and wildest things you could imagine.

Except there seems to be a change of plans this year. A girl emerges from the shadows with a dangerous game, where you put it all on the line and play it by her rules. What happens if you dare refuse? You risk your money, your life and those of your family and loved ones on the line. You thought no one knew your dirty secrets? Ha! But as you play the game you balance on the tightrope between life and death and you discover things aren’t at all what they seem in this school. History, spirits, magic, they’ll all come to play. And you thought demons didn’t exist

Will you make it through the game, or will you succumb to the life of beyond? It’s all on you.

Welcome to Truth or Dare Lovelies.

• Interested! ~ Tag Me.
  • Perhaps, Maybe ~ Tag Me
  • Perhaps me ~ No tag
  • Not interested- and you better not use the RPers tage. ~ Not Tag

0 voters

8 Likes

Hey, so this is not an idea for a roleplay (so hopefully it’s alright to post this here, I wouldn’t know where else to post it where people would see this poll), but I just wanted to put up a poll and ask what genres everyone would be interested in for a RP! I want to create a new RP or bring back one of my old ones, so I just want to see what everyone would be interested in so I can create a RP that people will want to join!

So anyway, if you are interested in signing up for a RP in the next few weeks, what genres/categories would you be interested in?

• Romance
  • Mystery
  • Horror
  • Adventure
  • Sci-Fi
  • Historical
  • Fantasy
  • Realistic
  • Reality show
  • Some sort of school RP
  • Dystopian society
  • Other (PM me if you choose this!)

0 voters

5 Likes

spider-man-what-is-spider-verse-cover-1128272

There’s a whole lot of universes out there. Some are pretty much the same, save for a few minor details. Others are really different. No matter where you go, though, there’s one thing every universe has in common, a single thread that ties them all together.

Every universe has a Spider-Man.

Maybe they’re born with it. Maybe they get it by accident. Maybe it’s the result of some experiment. Regardless of how, in every universe there’s someone, somewhere, who gets themselves bitten, or injected, or irradiated, and transforms into a wall-crawling-web-slinger. Most of them are paragons of justice, fighting for good and helping those less fortunate whenever they can. Some of them
 not so much.

You are one such spider-man (or woman). You know nothing of these other worlds, nothing of the vampiric Inheritors that prey on spider-people. All you know is that a man in a costume that looks a lot like yours just popped out of a hole in space-time and asked you to come with him. The multiverse is in danger, he says, and he needs your help to save it.

Well hey, that shouldn’t be too hard. You’re Spider-Man, after all.

• Sounds awesome, tag me!
  • Maybe, tag me.
  • Nah, don’t tag me.
0 voters
4 Likes

How many of you have heard of the show The Umbrella Academy on Netflix?

• Watched it- liked it
  • Watched it- disliked it
  • Haven’t seen it

0 voters

Would you like a roleplay based on The Umbrella Academy?

• Sounds interesting
  • Sounds boring
  • No opinion

0 voters

2 Likes

A Kingdom in Half

Inside of a world where kings and kings rule, two brothers lived. One would ascend to the throne, and the other would be left to become a mere peasant, as was the tradition in the kingdom. The younger brother who was a fairy extroverted and influential young man was chosen to become king. The older brother, infuriated, hired one of the younger brothers’ closet guard to kill him. Without a choice, the older brother ascended to the throne, causing a bloodline of evil children and wives to forthcome unto the royal family.

This evil did not only affect the royal family, though.

The peasants could not defy the king. They were given a strict set of rules, and disobeying even a minor one would task the offender with rigorous labor, immense jail time, or death. Everyday, villagers lived in fear of what would happen to them. Food supply was cut short, all of it to aid the military and royal family; the only people who could make a decent living were Lords, Dukes, and Earls. A band of mangy kids and adults formed a resistance—one that is always growing. Aware of this fact, the king made another rule.

All peasants in the resistance were to be killed on sight.

And so started the war that had yet to come between the kingdom and the resistance, one that would impact all of history.

This is just a rough draft of how this RP/SG will be. There will be much more information.

• I’ll join. (Tag me)
  • I’ll join if there’s more information. (Tag me)
  • I want to help with making this.
  • No, I do not want to join. (No tag)

0 voters

2 Likes

I have a couple RP ideas right now, but I’m kinda swamped and I’m not sure if I want to start them. I’ll just make a brief list:

1. It’s a Cyberpunk furture where Japan won the Fifth World War and pretty much took over the world, integrating thier culture into the culture of all of the nations they conquered. Now, the world has been split up under the authority of several Japanese govenors who are all fighting for control and territory. The world has basically returned to the Feudal era, and the players in the RP are all students training to be New-Age Samurai and defend their govenor. If Samurai are advanced enough in their training, they can discover their Spirit Animals and use them to get magical power that can help them in battle. I feel like this would be best for a small group. I’d just start as soon as I got a good amount of signups, and I’d probably do a poll and ask people when they wanted to start.
  2. Every time a new Empress is crowned, there’s a massive ball held so that she can choose a few eligible young nobles to be a part of her harem. If she likes a particular noble enough, she could make them her Queen or King. This Empress has chosen to host a masquerade ball, opening lots of nefarious opportunities. A couple peasants sneak in and try to be chosen so they can have a better life, Rebel leaders are stalking around and planning to assasinate the new Empress, and nobles get into fights as they try to catch the Emperess’s eye. This could be a larger group RP, and a small group would be chosen to join the harem at the end.
  3. Hollywood was taken over America, and now movies are the only things keeping society together. Ruthless factions for every movie genre (Action, Comedy, Drama, Etc.) rule with an iron fist and force the common people into academies, where they’ll be trained for their entire childhoods to become actors in life-long movies for the rich and powerful to enjoy. This RP takes place at the Horror Academy, where children learn to torture, slaughter, and die in the most entertaining way possible. They must pllease their bloodthirsty viewers or die trying. This could be a small or big group RP, and I’d love to start it in October.

So yeah, there you go.

• I like idea 1 and would like to be tagged if it happens.
  • I like idea 2 and would like to be tagged if it happens.
  • I like idea 3 and would like to be tagged if it happens.

0 voters

3 Likes

Harem of Shining Stars

An SG by yours truly.

The Empire of The Rising Sun, otherwise known as Statera Solis has been a prime example of one thing. The fight for a place of power and wealth. In a world where magic exists and the wealthy conqueror all in the middle of the city lies a palace which reaches up to the stars. The Captial city of Forte. It is now time, the twin children of the Empress have come to age of 21 and that is a momentous occasion. Whatever for? At the age of 21 the Royal children begin their imperial harem. A taxing time which begins on the night of their 21st birthday and lasts for 12 months. Then from each of the harem 1 are picked as a possible spouse to each of the children. 1 couple will become the ruling family. The other harem and royal child will be killed. And so is the tradition of Statera Solis. A tale of blood and betrayal. Of underhanded measures and dirty secrets. Tell me, can you make it through the Harem of Shining Stars?

• Interested ~ Tag
  • Maybe ~ Tag
  • Maybe ~ No tag
  • No ~ No tag

0 voters

3 Likes

RP pitch:

Seven Seas High

So because we’re all stuck inside and bored and everything, I thought it’d be nice to have another playful little school rp!

A british billionaire fashion designer named Lucille Wilson started a school with one of her big name friends who runs a cruise chain for kids who aren’t book smart but are artistic innovators, because she was one of them and she wants those kids to succeed. Lucille can easily afford all of the expenses so attending the school is free for anyone who can’t afford it, and she will also be running the school from her office on board where anyone at the school can reach out to her as she is busy designing. (she made the school on a boat because the flexible setting is good for their creative learning)
They’ll be traveling alongside vacationers who they will interact with occasionally (which will happen whenever we want to spice it up because i know school rps can at times get dull, you’ll create your own chars that can be developed within the rp) but it won’t happen much in the off season.
They’ll all be flown out to the starting dock on their own for the first day before school starts

They can be attending the school for any of the following

• illustrative artistry
  • cinematography
  • architecture
  • cooking
  • agriculture
  • kinesthetic art (sculpting world)
  • storytelling/screenwriting
  • interior design
  • fashion
  • hair cosmetology
  • face and skin cosmetology
  • poetry
  • musical (instrumental/producing)
  • psychology and inter-personality

Usually in school rps, you need to be either smart or wealthy, but you don’t need either here so your characters can really be different!
I’d try to have it start as soon as possible, with sign ups never closing to you guys after the rp starts

YOU CAN PM ME IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A STAFF MEMBER WHEN I POST THE SIGN UPS! (limited)

Possible First post

The cruise ship is set up with rows of green seats out on the deck facing the entrances into the school, students look up to the platform outside of the second story. Wind blows through the salty air as an elegant looking woman wearing a black flowy dress with a modest neckline stands behind a podium. Her red hair with a little bit of flyaways that swayed lightly with her dangling silver earrings whose movement she tries to minimize as she begins to speak to the audience below her. She feels confident, with extra support from the friends that stood behind her. Lucille stepped closer to the microphone and flattened her skirt before looking forward.
“Education systems have always been exclusive. Its not for everyone. There’s alot of us, but not enough to generalize the way we think.” She maintained the sound of her voice, and had now said enough for everyone to hear her soft british accent.
“I was never book smart, I was awful at school, but look at where I’ve gotten to be now, because I am intelligent,” She turns to the people standing beside her and smiles, she doesn’t want to be boring. She paused for a second, regaining composure as she sees how her students listen with a subtle glance, “We’re all intelligent in some way. That’s why you are all here.” She smiled politely with a tinge of tenderness. “You’re here because you are unconventionally revolutionary. I’ve brought you here to concentrate, don’t waste your time.” She said sharply, making eye contact with the kids “Fulfill your actual destiny, not what you’ve been told is convenient for you guys." Lucille spoke from experience, her eyes giving them a look, asif they all understood what she meant.
"Behind me are the classrooms where you’ll study, there are 14 of them behind me and below are your dorms, I have the layout of your rooms here. The rest of the day will be spent getting to know your new home!
The boat is empty right now, we will pick up cruisers when we reach our first destination of Tokyo!
Without further ado, I’m Lucille Wilson and Welcome to Seven Seas High!”

• I’ll join, tag me!
  • Not interested
  • Maybe! (tag)
  • Possibly! (no tag)
  • From what I see right now, I will not be joining, but I could give you a recommendation to make this rp better (pm me)

0 voters

3 Likes

The Quantum Watch || Action/Fantasy SG And RP

Let’s give this another try

Superheroes have been around since the beginning of time. Usually, fulfilling our joy in movies or TV shows. It inspired many people to dream big. People would go to conventions dressed as their favorite superhero. You got the common ones; Flash, Supergirl, Superman, Iron Man, Black Widow, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Batman. Rest In Peace Tony and Natasha. But, there’s a whole world of people who would stop at nothing to protect the ones we love, to protect our friends, our family. And people we don’t even know or acknowledge. We live in a world- no- universe where there are people who want to tear up our lives. And what do we do? We sit and we watch. While you have, people speeding around the Earth going over Mach 2. You have aliens with x-ray vision. You have somebody who can walk on walls. Then
 you have yourself. Just another Average Joe- a little dot in the universe. I don’t want to be an Average Joe. I want to make a difference and change reality. It’s not about who your heroes are, it’s what hero you will become. Miles Morales was just a young boy who took Spider-Man’s place. No
 not place. Who carried on his legacy. Katie Cassidy was hit by dark matter. She carried the Black Canary’s legacy. Kuasa, who after generations was the new Protector of Zambesi. She took the totem and protected her village, and did good in the world - after history was altered. We need more people like them in this cruel dark world. Or should I say
 worlds. My name is Lilith Evergreen and I am Amethyst. It’s time for me to build my own team. Because
 There’s something coming. And the universe will need more superheroes than me to protect it.

Let me guess, you have no clue what this RP is about? Lemme break it down for you.

Plot

The year is 2038. Somehow, the world has survived Global Warming. After 30 years - or so - the world has been protected by superheroes. But many, have hung up their capes, died, or simply vanished. You know the saying
 ‘Everything’s calm before the storm.’ On February 2nd the whole entire world experienced an earthquake. Many people were injured and died. This wasn’t an ordinary earthquake that happens every once and awhile. The earthquake was caused by a meteoroid that some how hit the Earth. The meteoroid, carried dark matter and when it hit the Earth - causing it to shatter in a million pieces - it spread dark matter across the universe. Scientists to this day aren’t able to prove how this even happened, but nobody cares how it happened what they care about is what it brought.

Three years later, the world is even more chaotic.

Teams

The Domino Effect - The newest team led by Lilith Evergreen. Lilith is looking for people who think before they do. They have a game plan before they go into battle. They use their brain, not their fists.

The Ruthless Pack - The Ruthless Pack don’t care about justice. This is a stress reliever for them. They’re out to kill.

The Guardians - The Guardians are the opposite of The Ruthless Pack. They want to help everybody. Many people on the team don’t like their powers, and are searching for a cure. Together, they are trying to recreate Cisco Ramon’s infamous Meta-Human Cure.

The Alliance of Wonders - The Alliance of Wonders have been in the game for years. All of the members of the team are skilled

It will help if you have watched a little bit of DC- and everybody knows Marvel. There might be spoilers of The Flash, Supergirl, Arrow,The Legends of Tomorrow, or Black Lightning BEWARE!

This RP really depends on how many people are interested- The Ashin Diablos Project is still on by the way!

If you participated before it was cancelled congratulations
 your characters have been deleted!
If you still want to use them, you can ask and I’ll summon their faceclaim if not it’s a clean slate.

There is much more to this RP but we’re not there yet.

• I’m Interested
  • Maybe
  • Not Interested
  • I’d Love To Help

0 voters

• Tag Me
  • Don’t Tag Me

0 voters

3 Likes

Hopefully people will be interested this time around. Not sure if this is okay to post on this thread :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I have a lot of RP ideas and I want to see which one can concur the others.

Which one is dominant.

Which one you are more excited for. So here are 4 roleplay promos and 3 poles- just bare with me here!

The Ashin Diablos Project: The Murder House

It’s the 1970’s with hippie’s jamming at music carnivals, the Vietnam War ending, LGBTQ+ finally getting accepted but all that happiness leads with murder, fear, and struggle. An estimated 32 kids of all ages, colors, and beliefs turn up missing July 12th 1973. The police turn a blind eye as soon as they realize how sketchy their parents are. Luckily, what they don’t know is that all the parents are somehow in some way related to the New York Mafia. They called it ‘The Ashin Diablos Project’ or ‘The Murder House’. The kids were forced to participate in multiple tests that result in life or death, and only 12 will be accepted. The 12 who survive join the New York Mafia and start engaging in illegal activity such as murder, pick-pocketing, and hacking. The experiment is going all to plan for the first few days, but what happens when the facility goes under lockdown from an escape? Will the kids manage to break free? Will they get help? Who will die, who will live? What’s in store for the final 12? The 70’s have never been so dangerous. Welcome to The Ashin Diablos Project.

The Quantum Watch

Superheroes have been around since the beginning of time. Usually, fulfilling our joy in movies or TV shows. It inspired many people to dream big. People would go to conventions dressed as their favorite superhero. You got the common ones; Flash, Supergirl, Superman, Iron Man, Black Widow, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Batman. Rest In Peace Tony and Natasha. But, there’s a whole world of people who would stop at nothing to protect the ones we love, to protect our friends, our family. And people we don’t even know or acknowledge. We live in a world- no- universe where there are people who want to tear up our lives. And what do we do? We sit and we watch. While you have, people speeding around the Earth going over Mach 2. You have aliens with x-ray vision. You have somebody who can walk on walls. Then
 you have yourself. Just another Average Joe- a little dot in the universe. I don’t want to be an Average Joe. I want to make a difference and change reality. It’s not about who your heroes are, it’s what hero you will become. Miles Morales was just a young boy who took Spider-Man’s place. No
 not place. Who carried on his legacy. Katie Cassidy was hit by dark matter. She carried the Black Canary’s legacy. Kuasa, who after generations was the new Protector of Zambesi. She took the totem and protected her village, and did good in the world - after history was altered. We need more people like them in this cruel dark world. Or should I say
 worlds. My name is Lilith Evergreen and I am Amethyst. It’s time for me to build my own team. Because
 There’s something coming. And the universe will need more superheroes than me to protect it.

The Umbrella Academy

In the year of 1989, hundreds of infants are mysteriously born from unconnected women who showed no signs of pregnancy the day before. Billionaire industrialist Sir Reginald Hargreeves adopts 80. In doing so, Sir Reginald Hargreeves invests in The Umbrella Academy- an academy dedicated to children with extraordinary powers that fight the evil that grows in the city. As they grow older, they grow sick and tired of their father who shows no love or affection for any of them. The Umbrella Academy disbands, due to lack of enrollment; the children move away and live their own lives with the weight of the world knowing each and every one of their names on their shoulders. But, when their father mysteriously dies many think it’s a homicide, others think it’s natural causes. The children gather back to The Umbrella Academy to mourn his death, but what they don’t know is that in 18 days the world will reach the apocalypse. Will they succeed in preventing a disastrous world ending, or will their sibling feuds get in the way?

Love Is Blind

Couple Rome Quezon and Tara Quezon test the ultimate question; is love truly blind? Singles from all over the world travel to Miami Florida and are separated. They then enter pods where they speak to one another without seeing each other. As they grow closer, one of them proposes. They have 40 days to get to know each other - emotionally, mentally, and psychically - until their wedding days. Some may be left single, whether that’s in a pod or at the altar - that’s for you to decide. Gather around guys, gals, and non-binary pals to test the question; is love blind?

Which one(s) are you most excited for and interested in?

• The Ashin Diablos Project
  • The Quantum Watch
  • The Umbrella Academy
  • Love Is Blind
  • None

0 voters

Which one(s) do you want to be tagged for?

• The Quantum Watch
  • The Umbrella Academy
  • Love Is Blind
  • None

0 voters

Which one(s) do you think is a bad idea?

• The Quantum Watch
  • The Umbrella Academy
  • Love Is Blind
  • None

0 voters

2 Likes