New Ideas Thread 2.0

Teen Beach Movie Inspired RP

You wake up in a beach that you’ve seen, but never recognized, once you notice where you are, you find out that your stuck in one of your favorite movies, with a bunch of other people? You know what happens in this movie, and your goal is try to stop Les Camembert and Dr.Fusion again in this movie called: Coast Side Story! Will you be able to stop them, will you get trapped in there forever, or will you manage to ruin the story?

Plot

You were out surfing, or swimming with yourself (or you could add friends) and you’ve noticed that a big storm approached you, while this was happening you noticed that your world was fading away as the water pushed you deeper, you suddenly drowned and woke up in this beach. Multiple people are around you and you notice your not alone, your stuck in Coast Side Story! , one of your favorite musicals, but you know this story. **Welcome to 1970’sYou know what happens and it’s your job to prevent it, or would you get stuck in here and become one of them? Les Camembert and Dr.Fusion have revived theirselves and now working on a new project, but the thing is while doing so, both a biker and surfer have both went missing, which have put them both against each other again!

Characters

Since this story is based on a movie, the actual characters in the movie will be the SG part, if you would like to reserve a character that is apart of the movie it will be limited, I don’t want to weigh all of the characters on me, so it will be around 4-6 people will characters that will be in the movie, including me.

The characters don’t have to relate to any of characters from the real movie, but if you want that to happen it definitely can, the ages of the characters to this will be around 14-19 mostly because almost all of the characters in the movie seemed like they were teenagers. If you decide that your character will choose sides, there is a type of style for both of them.

Bikers Colors: Red, Black, White, Grey, and Pink.

Bikers style: Polka dots, Leather Jackets, Shorts, Tie up shirts, Heels or Boots, Jeans or Leggings

(If this is too hard, search up Teen Beach Movie inspired biker outfits)

Surfers Colors: Yellows, Blues, Teals, Greens, Light Reds, White, and Pink

Surfers Style: Ruffles, Florals, Shorts, Button Up shirts, Sandals or Slip-Ons, Stripes or Flowers

(Since there are no currently inspired outfits, you are allowed to freestyle with their outfits.)

Rules

No graphic things or scenes, if you want to do that please pm me about it since things like this I won’t allow regularly, you also need to have a valid reason for it!

Sex is not allowed! And even if your character is about to do this, take it to pms! But however kissing is always allowed, since this rp is PG-13

Please Blur or * curse words, I don’t want there to be a lot of cursing but it definitely is allowed.

No god modding other characters (unless it’s me because this is also a SG) But if you do this, make sure you have the others permission.

Please don’t rush me on where the clues or when this RP/SG will start, it gets very frustrating and puts a lot of stress on my plate.

Please don’t get mad if your character gets killed of, or gets stuck in this, all the characters weren’t intended on leaving empty handed.

Please be active, if you aren’t active I will either kill off your characters or put them up for adoption. (Unless you tell me before you become inactive.)

There will be multiple clues to help out the characters in this rp, but please don’t bug me about them. I don’t want to make them too obvious but I also don’t want to make them too hard.

So…the question is are you willing to join?

• Sure! (Tag me)
  • Maybe (Tag me)
  • Maybe (Don’t tag me)
  • Not interested
  • I would like to help! (Pm)

0 voters

2 Likes

Scream Loudly

You never thought this would happen…you never thought this was plausible…how could you know? How could you know anything. Well…now you do.

It’s anarchy. This new world with sickness spreading faster than you thought possible. Friends have died. Family have died. It’s 3020 and the world seemed to gave gotten worse. There’s an outspread virus infecting everyone and killing 68% of people. It’s an international crisis. You are apart of Project Siren. Infected with the disease but not yet dead, you are taken to a facility with others who are sick like you. You haven’t died yet, and instead are being tested on as a monetary paymemt is being paid in large numbers to your family. However, not everything is not as it seems. And you will learn here what society does best. Destroy.

Thoughts

• Interested (tag)
  • Maybe (tag)
  • Maybe (no tag)
  • No thanks (no tag)

0 voters

5 Likes

IT MUST BE MAGIC!

After centuries of suppressed, secret wars to steal the Chosen One’s powers, the evil side known only as Arcane finally lost…or so they thought. On the night of the full blood moon, during a lunar eclipse at midnight on the Autumnal Equinox, a spell went wrong, hit the Chosen One and reset the universe.

You see, that night was a big deal for every witch, wizard, and human. A human, with the knowledge of everything that’s going on, at midnight on this night, when magic is the most powerful. They can cast a spell, using the ambient magic in the air to give themselves permanent magical powers. Witches and Wizards, however, their powers are Almost equal to that of The Chosen One’s, because of this an accidental spell was spoken and hit the Chosen One, resetting the universe with a magical “big bang”.

In the new universe, unknown to the good side, another Chosen One was born at the same time as the Chosen One. The second chosen one is a “copy” of the first one, but because of the heightened magic, the second one is indistinguishable from the first, down to the last atom.

Another problem arises in the form of other magical creatures. Creatures that shouldn’t posses magic, do, Creatures that are normal can talk, and other various problems.

(I am so sorry, that premise did not go smoothly and it’s missing a lot of parts (names, places, etc.), but if you’re interested feel free to come up with ideas to help make it “sound better”.)

(Last side note: because of the plot, there can be two reserves for the Chosen One, but both have to have the same face claim or at least be like “a female version” or “a male version” of the Chosen One, up to you both.)

• Yes! (Tag me)
  • Sure (Maybe, tag)
  • This is dumb (No, don’t tag)

0 voters

3 Likes

We can’t tell you who we are, or where we live. It’s too risky, and we’ve got to be careful. Really careful. So we don’t trust anyone. Because if they find us… well, we just won’t let them find us.

The thing you should know is, everyone’s in really big trouble.

Yeah.

Even you.

You were just a group of ordinary kids hanging out. But your life changed forever when you decided to cut through an abandoned construction site. There, you learned about the silent alien takeover of Earth and how nobody could be trusted. But you’re not powerless in this fight. On that fateful night, you gained the power to morph into any animal you can touch.

Now you have to save your planet- or die trying.

• Sounds cool, tag me!
  • I’ll think about it, tag me.
  • Nah, don’t tag me.
0 voters
2 Likes

Gotham: A City Gone Mad. :cityscape:

Welcome to Gotham, A city…shrouded in mystery and crime. Many millenniums ago, an evil warlock was buried alive beneath what would one day become the central island of Gotham. It is alleged that while the warlock laid in a state of torpor, his evil essence seeped into the soil, poisoning the ground with his dark, corrupt touch. By the warlock’s own reasoning, he claims that he fathered the modern spirit of Gotham City and has even taken to calling himself-* Doctor Gotham. Now here in the 20th Century crime and corruption has reached a significant height in Gotham in which it became immortally characterized as a dark foreboding metropolis. At the same time, however, Gotham became the home of two of the earliest super-heroes: the Golden Age Green Lantern and Black Canary. Eventually, the Justice Society of America would even make its headquarters in Gotham for a short while. However, no matter what good these forces managed to do, the city remained in the control of organized crime.

The Goal: The Batman who laughs, A sadistic super-villain and the evil counterpart and alternate version of Batman within the multiverse. He is depicted as a hybrid of both Batman and Batman’s arch enemy The Joker and a member of the Dark Knights. Somehow he gained access to Gotham through time manipulation breaking free from his former home Earth -22. Angered and relentless he’s planning to wreck havoc upon Gotham City, Using the same chemicals that transformed him with the goal of turning them into a combination of himself and Batman. Citizens, Hero’s, Villains no one is safe- Will everyone be able to save themselves and Gotham at the same time?

Rules.
  • No Mary Sue’s or Gary Stu’s it’s literally impossible.
  • Please be respectful of everyone in the role-play.
  • PLEASE Be active! A post every 4 days is required, If you give an excused reason as to why you need more than 4 days please pm me. After a week of inactivity you will receive a warning through pm. After 2 weeks your character will be put up for adoption.
  • Relationships are allowed along with: Sex and Drugs. although make it minimal with a trigger warning, Anything too descriptive take it to PM.
  • Do not attempt to kill characters without permission from the owner of said character.
  • Please add location to your character’s name so it wont be confusing on where you were if you take some time off the rp.
Information/Links.

Sign Ups are NOT required unless you want to twist the characters backstory. Otherwise you will portray the character through and through. Face-claims aren’t required either since I can get images from google all that’s needed is the character you want to be.

Locations:

Neighborhoods.
  • Brideshead
  • Burnley
  • Burnside
  • Cherry Hill
  • Chinatown
  • Devil’s Square
  • East End
  • Crime Alley
  • Gotham Heights
  • Gotham Village
  • Miller Harbor
  • Otisburg
  • The Bowery
  • Crown Point
  • The Hill
  • The Narrows
  • Tricorner
Parks/Recreational Areas.
  • Robinson Park
  • Grant Park
Museums.
  • Gotham Children’s Museum
  • Gotham Museum of Antiquities
  • Gotham Natural History Museum
  • Wedgwood Museum
Waterways.
  • Gotham River
  • Sprang River
  • Finger River
Schools.
  • Dillon Academy
  • Evanston High School (A magnet school.)
  • J.J. Carmody Senior High School
  • Louis E. Grieve Memorial High School
  • Gotham Academy
  • Gotham Heights High School
  • Gotham City High School
  • Gotham University
  • Widow Creek Elementary
Other Public Locations.
  • Amusement Mile
  • Archie Goodwin International Airport
  • Gotham Cathedral
  • Gotham Cemetery
  • Gotham City General Hospital
  • Gotham City Hall
  • Gotham City Police Headquarters
  • Gotham Public Library
  • Gotham Clock Tower
  • Gotham Subway
  • Gotham Zoo
  • Sacred Heart Convalescent Home
  • Saint Eligius Medical Center
  • St. Michael’s Square
  • Thomas Wayne Memorial Clinic
  • West Mercy Hospital
Businesses.
  • Ace Chemical Processing Plant
  • Gotham Opera House/Vauxhall Opera Shell and Indoor Concert Center.
  • Caroline’s Diner
  • S.T.A.R. Labs
  • Iceberg Lounge
  • Monarch Theater
  • Noonan’s Bar
  • O’Shaughnessy’s
  • Peregrinator’s Club
  • Rags 'n Tatters
  • Jack’s Old Diner
  • Easy Living Daycare
  • Sea-Fine Seafood
  • Silver Lake Shopping Plaza
  • Sundollar Coffee (multiple locations)
  • Tobacconists’ Club
  • Minxy’s Wedding Planning
  • Wayne Enterprises
  • Wayne Aerospace
  • Wayne Industries
Media.
  • Gotham Broadcasting Company (GBC)
  • Gotham Gazette
  • WXYZ Radio (Channel 2)
  • Gotham Eagle
Other Locales.
  • Arkham Asylum
  • Batcave
  • Blackgate Penitentiary
  • Club Vesuvius
  • Finnigan’s
  • Gotham State Penitentiary
  • Hall of Justice (Super Friends continuity only)
  • Iceberg Lounge
  • Justice Society Headquarters
  • My Alibi
  • Shadowcrest
  • Slaughter Swamp
  • The Stacked Deck
  • Toxic Acres
  • Wayne Manor
  • Wayne Tower

NOTE: Locations are there for role-play purposes, Anything is available to work in. CHARACTERS THAT RESIDE IN GOTHAM ONLY

Official Role-play Start: March 4th

Hero/Villain Reserves:

Harley Quinn: [@AstroPoison ]
Catwoman: [@AstroPoison]
Starfire: [@AstroPoison]

• Yes, Tag Me!
  • Maybe, Tag Me!
  • No thank you, Don’t tag me!
  • I’d like to help!
0 voters
4 Likes

𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝/𝔻ℂ: 𝕃𝕖𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝔸𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕕

Created by @FuzilladeBlue and @Newguy

Welcome to Stark Academy,

You are one of the few individuals that have been invited to learn at our advanced academy for heroes in training. This is a school for the elite, with legacies ahead of them for the taking. This is where you will be writing your path.
Please meet at the school gates by taking a teleporter to the school’s dimension. The teleporters to this location will close promptly when school begins. Please be on time.
This is the first year where the children of villains have been invited to attend. Please welcome them and have a great year.

With regards,
Stark Academy Staff

A new high school has been founded - Stark Academy where every sort of hero and villain can go. For many years, there has been a debate about this issue, but finally, this year, the children of villains will be allowed to attend. Though there are sceptics regarding the school’s true purpose, Stark assures the public that this school will be for the future heroes. The hope is to create heroes out of everyone that attends this school. It’s a combination of both Marvel and DC worlds in a separate universe created just for this Academy.

Little do they know that this is the perfect opportunity for other villains to strike. A whole school of heroes in training separated from their parents is a disaster waiting to happen. What will happen to your stay at the Stark Academy? How will your legacy impact the fate of the multiverse?

Sign-ups

Backstory and personality need to be more than five sentences.

Name of your character:
Hero/Villain Name (optional):
Descendant of (who is the parent?):
Sexuality:
Backstory:
Personality:
Face claim:
Powers/ skills:

Are they a hero or a villain?

Rules
  1. Powers/skills are limited to those of your parents. Your character can have alternate powers/skills, but there must be a good reason. Example: If your character is human, then there shouldn’t be any reason for them to gain the ability to fly. Then can, however, gain archery skills as a skillset if they practice.

2. Children of alternate characters are allowed. For characters in the Marvel universe, there are three main universes (there are other universes):

• The movies universe (U-999999)
  • The original comic universe (U-616)
  • Ultimate Marvel (U-1610)

DC has their universes but they are named differently. You can still choose a character, but if you are choosing a character from an alternate universe, name the name of that universe.

There can only be one version of each character, name which universe the character is from. If you don’t know, you can ask.

1. The characters you choose can have their personalities and do not have to follow the traits of their parents. Diversity is welcomed.

2. Reserve your character first and please stick to an equal number of genders. For every female you make, there has to be another male and vice verse. If you have an odd number of characters, then there can be one more of one gender compared to the other. Genders don’t just have to include male and female.

3. Dating is allowed but only is the relationships make sense and are safely built up over time. Sex is not allowed and once clothes come off, please take it to PM or time skip.

4. General RP rules (i.e. blur curse words, no over excessive drama)

Current reserves

@FuzilladeBlue ~ Bruce Wayne, Harleen Quinzel, Maximus Boltagon, Thaal Sinestro, Dr. Doom, Loki, Kaecilius

@phnx ~ Kara Danvers, Clint Barton, Scott Lang + Hope van Dyke, Hela, Beast Boy, Thomas Merlyn, Theo Adam

@Newguy ~ Jessica Cruz, William (Billy) Batson, Oliver Queen + Dinah Laurel Lance, Steve Rogers, Cloned Kryptonian

@Tellyg47 ~ Wade Wilson, Jonathan Osterman, Lucifer Morningstar, Kent Nelson, Johnny Blaze

@ForeverAngel ~ T’Challa

And a few others. If there’s a character you want but someone else reserved, please talk to that person, or ask @FuzilladeBlue or me.

11 Likes

Hey! Can I still have Diamond and Jack?

5 Likes

Sure!

2 Likes

(Gonna tag all the new @RPers to point you guys in the right direction if you wanna join any new RPs ^^)

10 Likes

Guys, this thread is for advertising new rps, just like the one on episode. no one is in trouble, but please do signups on individual threads. Thanks :smile:

12 Likes

I’m sorry, that was just the form, I didn’t want it to take up too much space. Sorry to alarm you

3 Likes

Blue Royalty
a roleplay by @sunflower.flow & @eclipseis

Welcome to Blue Royalty, the game that tests your limits and loyalties. The prize? The most distinguished and established title someone could earn, a place on The Blue Bloods. But, this is a game, and your place on there is anything but permanent. The everlasting race to get to the top will break your relationships and shape you as a person forever - are you in?

Senior year. The year to study, take exams and fight for a place on the Blue Bloods. The top tier. The inner circle. The upper crust. Admired by some, envied by all. The Blue Bloods are 5 superior socialites who have earned a fragile yet powerful place on the list. But, you have to earn and remain your place on the peak of the social ladder.

Blue Royalty centres around the senior class of Cerulean Heights, fighting, backstabbing, competing against each other for a place on the infamous list - The Blue Bloods. The five students, who have proved themselves to be worthy enough through tasks set by the anonymous blogger, will score a place on the list. But, you have to be willing to do anything to get to the top. From plagiarising essays to kissing best friend’s boyfriends, those who end the senior year on the list become Blue Royalty forever. In the small, but prestigious and wealthy, town of Beryl Heights, the infamous game has been going on for decades, and the names of the Blue Royalties are never forgotten, as they have lived highly successful lives with special privileges above the rest.

• Interested, tag me!
  • Not sure, tag me anyway!
  • Unsure, but don’t tag!
  • Not interested, don’t tag!
0 voters
4 Likes

Revenge: RP inspired by Scream Queens

Welcome to Millburn University! Millburn University is located in Tranquil Springs, one of the quietest and safest towns in the country. But not for long. The sorority Sigma Alpha Kappa is one of the most well known sororities on campus. They are very selective and only accept who they believe is ‘Kappa Material’. Being one of the most well known house on campus has its perks, but it also means that Sigma Alpha Kappa has a lot of enemies, especially their rivals Omega Beta Gamma. One night, Sydney Johnson, the Sigma Alpha Kappa vice president was found dead on the house’s front lawn. Someone is out for blood and wants revenge on the Sigma’s. Can the killer be caught before it is too late?

Explanation

This is supposed to be set up similar to the show Scream Queens, so I am sticking with the Greek Life theme. You can play as someone in a sorority/fraternity, normal student, athlete, etc. Please reserve roles like house president or vice president. Also, the killer needs to be reserved, but please PM me so nobody knows who you are (otherwise the plot of the RP is spoiled). Reserves are first come, first serve.

https://forms.gle/sx65SAZ2Y1bSeWjY9

"Faceclaims

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1iU3eT0LHoxdqI4cNROmCm845lbI0jiOnea9OnUI9fKw/edit?usp=sharing

Current Reserves

Reserves:

1. Killer is taken!
  2. Sigma President- @EpisodeGirl
  3. Phi Nu Kappa president- @ForeverAngel
  4. Omega president @ArcticFox
  5. New Sigma VP- @amore
  6. Delta president- @lb15
  7. VP of Omega and 1 sigma member- @kateharper
  8. Sigma treasurer- @emmazedler
  • Interested, Tag me!
  • Maybe, tag me anyway
  • No thanks, don’t tag

0 voters

1 Like

Hey! So I have a lot of ideas right now, and I dont know which ones you guys would prefer. So, here are a few polls that will help me narrow it down ^^

1. Should I do more RPs or SGs?
  • RPs
  • SGs

0 voters

1. What kind of RPs should I create?
  • Realistic
  • Fantasy
  • Fandom-based (Marvel, Hunger Games, etc.)

0 voters

1. How many should I create?

0 voters

2 Likes

~ The Meyville Misfits ~

Meyville has always been an odd little town, known for its… strange… occurrences. Kids lifting impossibly heavy items, or knowing things they couldn’t possibly know. But this weirdness is nowhere near as odd as the day you got detention for seemingly no reason.

You find yourself in the small room, with only a few other kids you might know, but have never interacted with. A few minutes after the final bell rings, you’re approached by your kindly librarian, stern history teacher, and (seemingly) dim-witted vice principle, only to be informed that this is no detention at all- you’ve been recruited to join Meyville’s all-new youth crime-fighting squad, the Meyville Misfits!

But as new foes appear and tensions are on the rise, will your team be able to tough it out, or will you crumble under the pressure?

• Sounds cool, tag me!
  • Maybe, tag me.
  • No thanks, don’t tag me.

0 voters

3 Likes

WORLDS TWENTY

This is ‘WORLDS TWENTY.’ A universe just like our own. Though superheores exist.

Around the world, crime rises. Life goes on as usual, but there are few who decide to take matters into their own hands. Wether that means going out at night with a hoodie and gloves. Or dealing with an untold power.

These people are only the first to stand for change. But as ‘heroes’ rise, ‘villains’ do as well.

‘WORLDS TWENTY’ is another superhero & supervillain universe. Though it’s goal is to create realistic and new stories that may have not been done before. Or to expand ideas while in a world.

While realism is key, creativity and things of that nature are just as important. So this isn’t to say having powers or costumes will be limited. But the humanity or depth of the person is explored in depth.

We begin in the City of North Star. A large city in Colorado, compared to New York.

NOTE *(This Roleplay has no set storylines, as it’s only a universe ready for worldbuilding. While there are many ‘canon’ facts and details that will be sorted out in time, much of it is up to the Roleplayers.)

Interested?

• Yes (You will be tagged)
  • Maybe/I have questions or would like to know more (You will be tagged)
  • No (You will not be tagged)

0 voters

2 Likes

Okay, one last question- would you guys be interested in a multi fandom RP? Like, an RP that has characters or the traits of different universes all in one together?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

Hello roleplayers!

Previously I made a post about a roleplay idea I had: The Ashin Diablos Project. I updated it a little and I want to know where your thoughts still stand.

It’s the 1970’s with hippie’s jamming at music carnivals, the Vietnam War ending, LGBTQ+ finally getting accepted but all that happiness leads with murder, fear, and struggle. An estimated 32 kids of all ages, colors, and beliefs turn up missing July 12th 1973. The police turn a blind eye as soon as they realize how sketchy their parents are. Luckily, what they don’t know is that all the parents are somehow in some way related to the New York Mafia. They called it ‘The Ashin Diablos Project’ or ‘The Murder House’. The kids were forced to participate in multiple tests that result in life or death, and only 12 will be accepted. The 12 who survive join the New York Mafia and start engaging in illegal activity such as murder, pick-pocketing, and hacking. The experiment is going all to plan for the first few days, but what happens when the facility goes under lockdown from an escape? Will the kids manage to break free? Will they get help? Who will die, who will live? What’s in store for the final 12? The 70’s have never been so dangerous. Welcome to The Ashin Diablos Project.

I will keep the roleplay as PG-13 as possible and I will not go into detail of the deaths. If you are offended or dislike anything about this roleplay please let me know because I want it to be really successful and imperfectly perfect. Also this is a RP and SG which means people WILL die if this roleplay happens

Pole is below and if you want a bit more detail, you can scroll up to my previous post.

I tagged the people who voted sounds cool and interesting on my first post.

tags

@fal.renet1398
@Littlefeets
@Sophia1233
@SkyWalker
@MeghanWrites
@anon93806337
@FuzilladeBlue
@phnx
@katabasis
@euphoriaa

• Your first idea is better
  • This idea is better
  • I have questions (PM BLACKBLOOD)

0 voters

2 Likes

So this is a short intro but it’s also a sneak peek to how the rp will be. Planned by me and @aesthetic:

You are in year 3045 in the the town of Santanni and robots are existent. Very robot is friendly until one day. Dr Lans makes an experiment with a robot and that robot becomes evil. He hacks to the system to every robot and makes every robot quickly. Now, it is up to you to Defeat these robot and…save the world. Follow the clues that leads to hidden secret and passageways and beware of your surroundings. You may never know…you might be controlled…

• Yes I would join this (Tag me)
  • No I don’t want to join this (Don’t tag me)
  • I’ll think about it (Tag me tho)

0 voters

3 Likes

The year is 2137. After WWV, more commonly called ‘the war to end all wars’ broke out, every nation was left in ruins, unable to function. After years in a new dark age, three leaders rose up to fix the world again. Some call them demigods, while others called them angels. Whatever they were, they were able to unite the world under three nations, each under the divine guidance of a different ancient pantheon. Europe and Asia became Andromeda, worshiping the Greek gods; Africa and Australia became Xilin, under the rule of the Egyptian pantheon; The Americas formed Nyss, being commanded by the Norse gods. There was peace for many years, and the original creators of the nations left Earth and removed any trace of their existence. But with the leaders gone, peace didn’t last- 50 years later, the nations are once again in a shaky alliance, on the verge of all-out war. So, with no other choice, the nations turned to their last resort- praying.

And the gods listened.

Each god chose a child from their respective nations to be their champions, receiving their powers and being able to call upon them in times of crisis. After the nations realized their prayers had come true, they rounded up their respective champions and sending them to a training camp to learn how to use their powers efectively. Because, know it or not, each of the kid’s fates are the same.

Kill the other nations champions- or die.

• Sounds awesome, tag me!
  • I’ll think about it, tag me!
  • No thanks, don’t tag me.
0 voters

The thread has been created! we need more Egyptian & Norse champions, they’re not getting any love ;-;

6 Likes