Can someone check my writing?

Hello, my beautiful people!

I recently started writing a fanfiction I won’t tell you what about, haha grand piece of writing, of course. And since English is not my first language, I wanted to ask someone to check it for me. You know, tell me if there are any grammar mistakes and such. And maybe even tell me if the story is engaging…?

That would be truly helpful!

I should have my first chapter finished by the end of the next week.

So… is there anyone willing to help me?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

~ :blue_heart: :sunflower:

3 Likes

I’d be glad to help out!

1 Like

YES DUH

1 Like

Marta is this what I think it’s about :eyes:

1 Like

also added tags yessir

1 Like

YAY! Thank you! DUH lmao

YAY! Thank you so much!

Erm… It’s connected to it. I decided to understand the characters a bit better. And the best way to do that is to write a story about them. Yes, Esme will be a part of it (along with some flashbacks, heh). It’s just for fun, nothing big

2 Likes

:star_struck: I definitely agreeee hehe anyway your writing is incredible so I’m sure that this fanfic is going to be incredible too. But yes just for fun and exciting hehe

1 Like

Why thank you. It’s my first one ever, so it is a bit hard. And thinking of a good redemption arc is EXHAUSTING.

So, @Skyler2 and @unsungcheerio - I’ll try to send you something ASAP.

2 Likes

I can imagine it would be, but I have a feeling that you’ll think of it. And if not, well, you’ve got Skyer and I to throw ideas at :wink:

and YAY

2 Likes

Okay, I have something. I’ll just read through it again.

2 Likes

Oooh, yes, I love redemption arcs :wink:

2 Likes

I’d be willing!

2 Likes

Oh! Thank you! I’ll add you to our PM!

1 Like

People who seem to like GaFou: @unsungcheerio, @Skyler2, @Nil (I’m not sure if the title is correct)
@elixr, @katabasis, and @ethereal - I posted it, oops

@Littlefeets - also, if you’d like to read it since you seem to support GaFou as well

5 Likes

awwwww yayaya

2 Likes

Hahaha, I hope you like it and I mentioned you guys in my notes, if you’d like me to add your social media or something, I’m willing to do that!

1 Like

OMFG READING TIME :sob:

Thank you so much for letting me know, I’m so flattered you’re asking me to read this!

1 Like

It flatters me that you actually want to read this… thing.

I hope you like it! :pleading_face: :blue_heart:

STAN

1 Like

still gots ta read but hush stan regardless

2 Likes