Can you read sheet music?

I can read sheet music cause I used to play keyboard and I also used to be in the choir. Do any of you know how to read sheet music?

9 Likes

Yep, I do!

2 Likes

Nuuu

1 Like

Oui, but I’m bad at it :joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I actually sight read my music since I was little watching music show 2.
Watch this show to help

1 Like

It depends. I can read it for violin but there are some things I’m not sure about/don’t know. It does make reading music easier for other instruments like piano tho since I know how to read it for violin, I apply the some of the same rules to piano as well.

1 Like

I’ve played the flute so I can read what is corresponding to the right hand on piano sheets. But I struggle with the left hand and I’ve forgotten the terminology. Is it G-string and E-string? Hm… Can’t remember…

2 Likes

Teach me flute! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hahaha I you want me to teach you everything :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, I can ready sheet music. I play the piano, violin, recorder and guitar!

1 Like

Yesss teach me everything :heart:

1 Like

I don’t know everything

1 Like

Teach me everything you know :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yes; I play flute and piano (really proud of that lol)

I am a Squidward and have been enslaved in band for three years. How do you do.

Bump!
If you can’t read sheath music, would you like to learn it?
If you can read it, how long did it take you to learn it? :eyes::sparkles:

If you gave me a note on sheet music and gave me a second, I would be able to tell you what note it was. Overall, though, no. Despite not being able to read it though… I somehow was able to write it when I had to do 2 compositions for my music GSCE. And it didn’t turn out awfully???

Nope I cannot read sheet music. I just have to find the sheets with the chord written down as a letter :joy:

:heart_eyes: You play the flute too? GASPPP

Hehehehe I can play, but I reallyyy suck.

1 Like

I mean… I always had trouble playing the higher notes (or what they’re called XD) And I borrowed the flute so I haven’t tried it since I stopped with the lessons :laughing:

But cool! We could start an ensemble lol

1 Like

Megan doesn’t have a pfp if I tap her profile oof

1 Like