Castaways - RP Signups

Castaways

The vacation of a lifetime, a three week transpacific cruise from Seattle, Washington in the United States to Sydney, Australia. Some saved up to pay for a luxurious vacation, others won free tickets, and then there were those who worked on the cruise. Nobody expected anything to go wrong. Who could have expected a sudden storm to push the ship off course, let alone for the ship to sink. With many passengers lost to the sea, some survived, stranded with no way to get home. With no way to call for help, or even knowing where they are, the castaways have to find a way to survive together for as long as it takes for them to be found. However in an unknown environment anything, or anyone, could be hidden in the shadows.

In this RP the characters will all have been on the ship and are now stranded on an unknown island. They will have to work together to survive whatever dangers there may be. Whether they get along or not, they are all anyone has.

I will watch through the RP, noting everything the characters do, even things like when/how they eat and drink water. I want to keep things realistic. Their primary focus is to survive and they will want to be rescued, but that doesn’t mean they can’t explore and see what mysteries the island holds.

Rules
  • Characters will be injured, and may be killed, please understand that when you sign up. If something happens, respect my decision and my RP. You can pm me and we can discuss the issue like civilized individuals.
  • Drama in the RP is perfectly fine, just no drama or fights with your fellow RPers outside of the RP.
  • Keep things realistic! Want your character to be an expert in something, explain it in their bio! I’ll let you do a lot, as long as you can give a realistic explanation or logical reasoning.
  • Stay true to your character. Think about how they would actually act in their situation.
  • If you make multiple characters, please try to keep even gender ratios.
  • Characters can be any age, just being extremely young or old can make things harder for the character though.

If you want any help making characters, feel free to ask me, and feel free to plan characters with others!

Please reserve prior to signing up, and make sure to let me know when you submit.
Signup Form: Link
Faceclaims: Link
Official Thread: Link
Chat Thread: Link

If you have something important in mind for the RP in any way, pm me.

Tags

Those who are interested:
@raviola @Mage158 @Kbail @Sylas_Breik57 @Megan @Mouschi @Alex @TianCheng

Those who are maybe interested:
@CerealKiller @OhSumana @Owertym @CrazyCaliope @GlitterFist @glxwingAngel @Sophia1233 @Secreterz @katabasis @LunaticLeviTheSecond @sunflower.flow @unsungcheerio @Kat @BlondeGlassesGirl @benitz786 @angelic @aesthetic @phnx

17 Likes

reserve one female pls!

1 Like

Sure thing!

1 Like

Oh, I’m going to revamp Princeton and Daisy! If I can…

1 Like

You sure can! Do you need me to send you their info?

1 Like

Reserve female

1 Like

:+1:t2:

1 Like

Yeah! That would be great!

So guys!

Princeton has a wife and Daisy has a husband! So does anyone want to create them? If so, PM me and we can discuss it!

Tagging people interested in this RP

@glxwingAngel @Kbail @raviola @CerealKiller

5 Likes

Can I reserve a female and a male?

1 Like

Reserve a male please.

1 Like

Reserve a male

1 Like

Already reserved :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wait, what? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

For the rp

2 Likes

Okay… how does this involve creating partners for my characters? I’m confused…

1 Like

It doesn’t

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I was confused because you replied to what I said and I don’t why you did

1 Like

Haha oop

1 Like

Reserve for a male

I’d like to make his wife

3 Likes

Hooray! Can I PM me you his info? No worries, I’m willing to change his biography and personality

3 Likes