RP/SG Advertisement Thread!

My former Gotham RP is back up and running! Feel free to sign up :wink:

3 Likes

I could use some more male characters here!

1 Like

There can always be more RPers signing their characters up for a questions thread for the week!

And anybody can feel free to ask the characters currently in the spotlight some questions.

3 Likes

The Hideaway

I started it a few months ago (before we had a huge rper population), but I’d like to get more people involved.

I’ve quoted the premise of the RP here (it’s also the sign up thread)

3 Likes

|630px;x119px;

I just made this a few days ago, but I’m trying to get as many people involved as I can! It is going to be a very fun RP, but if you don’t want to RP, you don’t actually have to (You can just help solve the puzzles in each room).

Pretty much you are taken to a house randomly, and have to find your way out and escape. I give riddles, clues, and different hints where you will have to work together to get through each room. The RP starts in a week, so you have plenty of time to sign up!
(more details on signup thread)

2 Likes

Here’s an advertisement for an Rp that has already started, but only a few posts have been made. New signups are welcome at any time!

Here’s an RP of mine that has not started. As of now there is still not enough characters to start, so more signups are always welcome!

Signups just opened in the last couple days for this one! I’d love to have as many people and characters join as possible!

1 Like

Currently the biggest RP with 27 members, and active friends that become family. You’ll have to take a writing test but you’ll probably make it, just believeeee. We always like to let people join in on our crazy fam. On Sunday the signups will close temporarily.

4 Likes

My signups for a new rp are up! We have a decent amount but not quite the goal! :heart:

2 Likes

We’re looking for some active new people who can help the party out in combat encounters! You don’t need to know anything about Dungeons and Dragons in order to join, so feel free to sign up if you’re interested!

2 Likes

We’re looking to fill more of the contestant spots so that we can start soon!

2 Likes

I’m still looking for more signups for my SG! Anybody can join!

1 Like

Anyone is welcome to join my hidden embers rp I have a bit of writers block at the moment but I hope to post the next part at some point this week

1 Like
2 Likes

@glxwingAngel and I are starting a new RP called Camp Seafare

This is a great RP for new and old RPers. There is no real plot/goal that you guys are trying to achieve, it’s more of a create your own drama and relationship kind of RP.

However, there are a few fun/unique elements that we think might spice things up a bit

2 Likes

My SG still needs more people before I can start! Anybody can join!

I’ve also got this RP that I’m hoping to get some life into so it can actually start. Even after/if it starts people will still be able to join.

I’d like to bring this other RP of mine back to life, but it could use some more active RPers!

1 Like

Hey @RPers! We have this amazing resource to help you bring in some additional RPers to your RPs and to help you find more RPs or SGs!

So please, advertise some of yours here and check out some of the ones others post!

4 Likes

JOIN Lime Grove Revamp // Sign Ups

3 Likes

If you’re interested in an SG, I’ve got one still looking for more characters!

If smaller RPs, with a more sinister feel, are more your thing, I’ve got one for you that starts next week, so come join while you can!

It’s almost Halloween, so what would be Halloween without zombies? This is a larger scale RP where you can join any time, featuring the survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

3 Likes

@phlegmatic - here’s the thread you might be looking for!

2 Likes

So I already created the RP but I wanted to try and get more signups LOL.

d̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶d̶a̶r̶m̶e̶n̶

(general plot credit to the anime The Promised Neverland)

In the highschools of Belling, Aroma, and Richend, ten students on the day of May 2nd, 2021, were found dead and still many others missing. The news claimed the murders were all planned with each being it’s own unique way to go. This happened a lot. 10-30 ages 15-18 kids were taken and go missing for a very long time without a trace and always wounded up dead sooner or later or just never to be found again. For 20 years no one could figure out why what and who is doing this, it’s a cold case every time.

You and your family live in slight fear of this event a week or so after but it’s became downplayed.

Of what happened in the newspapers might just be remade in your name, but you don’t know that, you have lost all your memories and when you wake up, you don’t even know that. These teens so seemingly normal are taken and transferred here, wake up in an unfamiliar place learning to call it “home”. Living the way you do here will become your normal. Going nowhere but the other rooms and outside of very restricted and guarded areas will be all you know. But when you’re hinted to something more evil and terrifying that goes against all that you can remember, what will you do?

Note: This is my first RP so bear with me.

Rules of how their setting (location and basic lifestyle and the way it works will be written and learned about throughout my plot posts.

• Tag me in RP signup- interested
  • Reserve character - male
  • Reserve character - female

0 voters

2 Likes