ChaoticDeluge's Critical Complaint Corner

Hey there folks! I wanted to do a little something here. I’ve noticed people have had some issues and complaints, and that can be a little draining. For those giving them and those receiving them. So I figured it was long since time I posted something like this.

Treat this like an outlet of sorts. Whether anonymously or non-anonymously, the ad-hominem attack rule is gonna be disabled for this thread alone so that this can work with its intended effect. If you have any complaints about me, the way I do things around here or me as a person, feel free to go for it. I can handle it, don’t you worry :wink:

I’ve been wanting to do this for a while, so here are a couple ground rules:

• I won’t post any positive anonymous comments. If you’re the type who doesn’t like negativity, this isn’t the thread for you. You should be able to tell this from the title.
  • I won’t post any attacks on other staff members, so don’t bother. I will read them, but know it’s probably not gonna bother me in any way
  • While I said I will waive the ad-hominem rule on this thread, that only applies to posts about this threads main purpose. If you have an issue with my character, you are allowed to put it here. But only me. Just a fair warning
  • I will post and respond to every single entry to the form, no matter how seemingly rude or otherwise. This is an outlet to say what you really think. So go nuts. There’s a reason this is on the public forums

Anonymous form link: https://forms.gle/v3GeUBjGMfSoTU5r6

17 Likes

Should probably mute this-

2 Likes

Probably a good idea, if you’re not a fan of negativity

1 Like

LMAO wait so this thread is literally to hate on people?

2 Likes

Pretty much to hate on me in particular, I wanted to give folks an outlet for frustrations I’ve noticed have been running real high lately

2 Likes

A let’s hate deluge thread🤔 what-

4 Likes

Why would people hate on you :thinking:

3 Likes

Just bear with me, I have my curiosities :joy:

5 Likes

Interesting

2 Likes

I get that lmao, I’m not the type to engage in drama intentionally but I am too curious to stop myself from responding to someone that I really should just stop talking to

4 Likes

You’re a masochist, dude.

3 Likes

puts this thread on normal :star_struck:

2 Likes

This is how you know the EF doesn’t compare to shanniiwrites :eyes:

3 Likes

Indeed, they wouldn’t really humour something like this, even knowing there are people who have issues with their mods

1 Like

Yeahh, my final ban was when I kinda aggressively complained why I got flagged to a mod. They really cannot handle any kind of criticism, even if it were jokes

3 Likes

I h8 deluge sm. Gosh so much h8. I could literally rip out his eyelashes is how much I h8 him

… Can I expect it all to be like this? :joy: This is gonna be way more relaxing than I thought

10 Likes

Someone totally submitted that as a joke :rofl:

2 Likes

I am the eyelash h8er. That wasn’t my worst. Each and every day you fuel me with anger I cannot contain therefor I rant about it to discobot. each time I see you your little icon show blue, knowing you’re online, my fury begins to grow, one day I will abolish these forums and take your job

I don’t think they’re joking guys, welcome your new Head of Discipline :eyes:

10 Likes

Ok, this is hilarious. I’m unmuting this. Make a wish with Deluges eyelashes!

2 Likes

I’m grinning right now.

2 Likes