Clearing out RP/SG Group tags

Hey guys,

So I’ve been getting organised with forums lately and sorting some small things for the Rebranding group to set this place up. Though when I say lately, I mean the past few days. HAHA.

I’ve already sorted the Uncategorised section; emptying it and moving all those threads into other categories. I’ve sorted out the tags, making them easy to find and use. I’ve created two new group tags (@/AccessGranted & @/Fashionistas) that the rebranding group came up with. Now I’m looking at the group tags, in particular the RP/SG group tags.

Soooo… what do I mean? Well, there are MANY tags for RPs and SGs that are no longer around or being used. If they’re no longer used then it’s time to remove them to make room for new ones. However, I want to make sure that the owners aren’t planning to revive them.

So I’m gonna be post them here first. If the owner responded within… let’s say a week… with a good reason to keep the tag, then we will. That being said, if it’s just for PMs or to revive 6 months from now, then maybe it’s best to create a new tag.

@RPers

3 Likes

First lot of inactive group tags are…

1 Like

The second lot of inactive group tags are…

• @BlueRoyalty - Ella, are you still using this even though you have the @/NewBlood tag?
  • @Castaways - Brooke, are you planning to revive this soon?
  • @CHBRPers - Ani & Brooke, are you guys still planning to revive this soon?
3 Likes

The third lot of inactive group tags are…

The fourth lot of inactive group tags are…

1 Like

nope

1 Like

I don’t think so :pensive:

1 Like

Sweeeeeet!

Alrighty. Just gonna wait to see if anyone else responds.

1 Like

Feel free to remove the Heist group, that RP never happened and won’t be happening either…

2 Likes

Nope

2 Likes

@SevenSeas you can delete this one too

3 Likes

The fifth lot of inactive group tags are…

• @RotandRuinRP - Fraud & Passie, are you planning to revive this soon?
  • @SevenSeas - Shelly & Ravi, are you guys still planning to revive this soon?
  • @TheHeist - Fraud & Jas, are you guys still planning to revive this soon?
3 Likes

Beat you to it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Alrighty. Thanks for getting back to me.

Alrighty. Sad to see that Love is Blind is going.

HAHAHAHA

3 Likes

Rip

3 Likes

Maybe at some point in the future but I’m not anywhere close to running an rp again so might as well get rid of the tag😂

3 Likes

Alrighty. Fair enough.

2 Likes

yes

3 Likes

Is there a date? Only 'cause it’s been a year and a half since the tag was used and I vaguely remember the revamp being suggested for last summer (July). Hence why I’m asking about a timeframe for it.

2 Likes

No, we don’t have a date and we don’t want to put one down. It might take a while, but we’re pretty confident on revamping it.

3 Likes