Clearing out RP/SG Group tags

Maybe in the future but right now i dont have time to.

2 Likes

Heyo, Creator Of @AtTheHazbinHotel tag and the @HanabiraStudents tag, Hazbin has been dead for a long while. So yeah, please trash it. and Hanabira may be rewritten one day. So please keep it.

3 Likes

Works for me! I was going to ask @OhSumana.

3 Likes

Hellooo Ouija! It’s been awhile.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but I don’t remember you. Did you change your username, perhaps?

3 Likes

I’m, @ForeverAngel, You were in a few of my RP’s.
:wink:

2 Likes

Do you have a timeframe? Or since Zoe owned it and isn’t active anymore, should it be recreated at a later date?

Cool. Though do you have a timeframe for it? 'Cause if it’s within the next half year, cool. Though maybe if it’s a year or so a way, it may be best to refresh it all later?

Hey, why do you have two accounts?
As you can’t have two accounts, if you want to merge one into the other, then please message admin@drippingquills.com using the email belonging to @ForeverAngel to make sure you’re the same person.

1 Like

I wouldnt have the time i feel like i would need to get a solid reboot going until may at the earliest.

1 Like

Definite for this year then OR since the original idea was Maddy and then Zoe’s, should the tag be refreshed later?

1 Like

I would say maybe refresh later i mean i can can let you know when i feel ready to pist it on the idea thread again.

1 Like

Cool, cool. The group tag form will always be available and least when you’re ready to bring it back, all the actives will be able to join. (wink)

2 Likes

claps

1 Like

Don’t think so

1 Like

Just a random question for @Megan and @Littlefeets. But as Megan owns a really old tag for The Selection and Brooke has that RP going now, would you guys like to change ownership of the tag?

2 Likes

If Megan is up for it that could be good

1 Like

Oh yeah go ahead!! Change the ownership ((:

2 Likes

I’ve said what I said. A revamp will be coming and I would not like you to clear out or delete the tag (:

It was been switched between you both. (wink)

Alright, so I’m not sure that it’s fair that you and @Littlefeets get special treatment compared to everyone else, but how about a compromise:
Keep the tag as is until June, then if you haven’t yet revamped, I’ll check in. If you have a date for the revamp before the end of the year then that’s exciting, it not, then that’s another year of a dead tag and it gets removed.

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

It can be remade (shrug) Just depends if Sofia wants one/is going to run an AYTO. (wink)

2 Likes