Coronavirus - Is it fake?

So I’m someone who’s is interested in conspiracy theories and this one has been playing my mind for a while. And a thought which got me a lot of hate on the forums. So I’ll freely write it here.

By the way guys this is my opinion and this is what I think and you don’t have to agree but I want to share my theory without hate.

So what I think is that this thing isn’t a virus. It’s a bioweapon. Now hear me out. Don’t you find it weird that after that Trump and China tiff, two weeks later, a random virus pops out of no where. Now I studied biology for a year and this thing behaves so strangely. I find it weird how some people get very sick, some have symptoms and some are completely asymptotic. And reading some articles and some of the scientific research, it seems like it was purposely created to cause distruction. So I think this thing is a bioweapon and not a virus. That’s one theory.

Another theory is that it was purposely invented to cull the most vulnerable in society.

Just note. When I say fake, I don’t mean fake as it doesn’t exist. I mean as fake virus. Like saying “I purchased a fake iPhone”.

I’ll be interested to hear what you think

Update:
I just found this video of a highly respected doctor talking about this. Here’s the link:

6 Likes

Moved into the health and beauty category and added tags :blush:

4 Likes

I can see where you’re going…

1 Like

I don’t really believe in the whole bio weapons thing, but it is kinda suspicious…

1 Like

Which one? And what month and year?

2 Likes

Yes it is. This is what I think

1 Like

I can’t remember the time frame but I think it was neat the beggining of this year, end of last year.

Do you remember when Trump started making issues with China? I think it was when Trunp threatened to add tariffs to overseas deals or something.

1 Like

Nah, I can’t keep up with his stupidity so I don’t really follow what he does tbh

10 Likes

Lol! I feel you x

1 Like

My uncle believes that the government did it (as in spread the virus, or faked it) for many reasons
because president Obama said about 5 years ago that their will be a pandemic in his speech

I think there are many other clues in the past as to what would be happening right now from the government

I do believe him but it was fate regardless of who did it, so I believe that this is was a punishment from god
I could state the reasons as to why the U.S. governement would do such things if anyone disagrees

3 Likes

I saw a conspiracy theory about how the US is intentionally doing this to it’s own people and that the virus was made in a lab. I tried to research it but I couldn’t find very good evidence to support this. I’m definitely open to the idea of the virus being “fake” but definitely still serious. Like it’s real and everyone should wear masks and stay 6 ft apart and everything like that and treat it seriously.
But at the same time it’s very strange and I’m open to the idea of it being more than the government says it is. But for now I just believe it’s a virus.

4 Likes

Who knows? Anything is possible :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Of course. And yes do wear masks. Whatever this is, it spreads like wildfire. And it’s the way it spreads which also makes me wonder. Usually when I catch a virus, it doesn’t quarantine in my body for two weeks. Maybe takes 24 hours for me to catch someone’s cold or something. This is another thing which I find strange about the whole thing. Does a virus even behave like that to start with? Take it from someone who studied biology. There are some behaviours in this virus which is very bizarre. It’s almost as if like someone has coded it to behave like that on purpose. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I mean, I’ve seen my siblings get sick for two weeks or more and that wasn’t the corona virus lol. But it also wasn’t the flu either.

Usually if I get sick I get sick for a week. But I could’ve been sick earlier than that, but the symptoms only showed for a week or something.

1 Like

Maybe. But I have also noticed the cold virus mutating like never before. I once had a blood test and it showed that I had a cold virus but didn’t have symptoms. I was just breathless and I thought it was my asthma. And trust me, I almost died from flu before so not really sure why people are making a song and dance over corona. Flu is just as dangerous but you never say anyone screaming QUARANTINE during flu season. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Well, we have a flu shot. No Covid-19 shot yet. Which is why quarantine is important and having distance and wearing masks.

Which is why Covid is more dangerous than the flu.

1 Like

Very true. But even with the flu shot it’s not always full proof but it’s a start. And I’m not saying don’t wear masks. Of course, wear a full hazmat suit if you want.

1 Like
8 Likes

Okay but it wouldn’t make sense for trump to use this “bioweapon” against 6million of his own people

7 Likes

Including 180 other countries

5 Likes