Coronavirus - Is it fake?

Right.

1 Like

Exactly. Especially since he preaches how America is always #1 and “great” why tf would be purposefully harm his own people now that we are leading in the most cases

6 Likes

Yes! I just think this is a super crappy virus.

1 Like

Actually, he’s like super dumb and purposefully downplayed the virus so I can see why he’d hurt his own people BUT this was def not made in a lab or fake

9 Likes

Yeah, exactly.

1 Like

“Fake” wouldn’t cause people dying… Im not here for “hate”… Or argue… Im here cause a fake virus wouldn’t cause the trouble that this virus did… People died, people struggled and it would probably be offensive if you tell a person that has/had the covid something like “Hold on… I think the virus is just some fake sh!t y’know”… After they struggled surviving it… Basically lived in the hospitsl cause of other people’s fear, and the damage that can cause other people…

7 Likes

Agree

6 Likes

Not just that, but it wouldn’t really make sense if this was… Purposefully made in a… Freaking lab… Or something…

6 Likes

In order to create a virus, you’d need a “backbone” with a genetic code sequence to it. However, there isn’t even enough knowledge to make a virus to begin with. We don’t have that ability yet. It’s almost impossible as of now, so there is no way that it can be fake. We know this virus isn’t fake is because we look at the genetic code of the virus which shows its origins and what else it’s related to. There is also no evidence as to how it’s man-made

9 Likes

Sure Trump is a bit*h, but none could actually make this much mess… They would probably get arrested for it… Cause that’s just… INSANE and… Just… Too much to handle…

6 Likes

Yes, if you’re going to state this as your opinion you’re going to get alot of feedback
And trust me it’s not going to be pretty.

It’s not that you wanted to share this.
But it’s the lack of knowledge for me.
This is very horrible from your part

The virus is 100% real.
Just as any other virus that has occurred.
The fact is that you aren’t studying it.
And you are really closed off from what’s going on in the real world.

I hope and I pray you actually are following the safety procedures.
I can’t understand how you think a virus that is attacking millions and millions of people is fake.
And I probably can’t get to you because you’re going to shut it out.
But if you think it’s fake and don’t follow the safety precautions-

13 Likes

The coronavirus definitely isn’t fake, people have to stop refusing to put masks on. They’re endangering others and themselves. It’s all fun and games until they get it :see_no_evil:

10 Likes

Fully agreed!

5 Likes

Even if Trump did make this ‘bioweapon’, why did he take so long to take the virus seriously? He waited so long before he started taking measures against the Coronavirus so that makes me doubt it completely.

6 Likes

if not you could say that LOUDER :weary:

3 Likes

LITERALLY

3 Likes

Periodt.

2 Likes

Ahhh sherryyy ily

2 Likes

And again, if he did make this ‘bioweapon’, why are countries like Japan and South Korea five million steps ahead of us when it comes to combating the virus?

6 Likes

Ily2 :pleading_face::two_hearts:

2 Likes