Coronavirus - Is it fake?

New zealand completely got rid of the virus, so why are we still leading 6 million cases? It doesn’t make any sense for it to be a bioweapon to begin with

6 Likes

@josiej8

If this virus is fake and planned by the government why didn’t they have a plan for when they want to stop it :sweat_smile:
scientist are still looking for a cure :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I mean-
I just don’t understand how you can think this is fake
When millions of people are dieing

3 Likes

Doesn’t everyone have beef with China though? Or vise-versa?

3 Likes

Trump really meant America was #1, I mean we’re basically winning at this race in the most covid cases :star_struck:

3 Likes

This virus is new… Which means there’s no cure for it… Which means it’s a serious thing to deal with… The fact that you’re accepting this as fake news, and not at least TRYING to say something like this to yourself “Wait… Well maybe i should actually start studying this virus… Maybe it’s getting better… Maybe it’s getting worse…”… If you think it’s fake you gotta st least ask yourself if maybe it’s more serious then you think… People are dying… Everytime one person get’s infected, the world get’s more and more dangerous…
With all the death that this virus caused you should at least think before thinking it’s some fake, lab-made sh!t…

7 Likes

Wow best president ever :star_struck:
Always thinking about us the people and making us number one is well… almost A N Y T H I N G

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: felt sick to even wright that

3 Likes

I agree with this, and specially with schools reopening and more and more cases being introduced…

4 Likes

Exactly… And PLUS with some school’s allowing their students to go to school physycally, it’s even more dangerous… Not just for people in the school but for people outside as well, a student may just get the covid, waltz out of school and infect more people in less then 5 seconds…

3 Likes

I agree Terra.
You just need to sit down and say “people are dieing”
That’s all the proof
you need.

People are literally dieing because of this virus.

So @josiej8 I guess scientist are finding a cure for nothing.
People getting hurt
Oh yup it’s a big mystery

3 Likes

Their households too, my school was open for 1 week, I repeat 1 WEEK. And as soon as that there was a new case…

3 Likes

Do you live in America?

2 Likes

*sigh
Well i hope everything’s okay :((

2 Likes

Yeah its @cami_epy if you couldn’t tell :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Going to school now is so dangerous and idiotic of the Schools to allow this

1 Like

No wonder they opened schools despite the amount of cases cuz my school plans that too :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Lol yeah I could tell :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s was trumps idea that we all start school again in the fall, that just shows he shouldn’t be president

1 Like

This is a disaster… Ugh :((
This is so upsetting… With Trump as president, he could make everything slowly worse

2 Likes

2 Likes