Crazy Noisy Bizarre Thread - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Hello I just realised you missed Dead Man’s Questions in the one-shots section it’s very good much Kira content yes

Also, I think I might only post official fanart here. Nothing to do with OCs because it can be a little confusing and because I need some content for the other art threads. That being said, time to Kira

1 Like

I haven’t read it yet. Only one-shot I read was the Jolyne Gucci one which was pretty crazy

I shall add it

Yeah baby… time to Kira!

1 Like

If you do want a heavier novel compared to Purple Haze Feedback, Jorge Joestar is pretty good. It includes a ton of characters from parts one to seven in increasingly odd ways. Actually, just about all the content from this fandom feels like a fever dream, so it’s not anything new

1 Like

I’m extremely scared of reading Jorge Joestar based on the summaries, reviews, and general perspective on it. If everyone is saying it’s bad, there’s gotta be some truth to that!

This is why I stick to gay fanfictions on Archive Of Our Own!

Just realized I didn’t even list my fav ships smh smh

1 Like

Just because it’s bad doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try it. The novel (translated version I found at least) is a meh, but it’s just fun. There’s weird stuff happening and none of it’s canon and random characters appear. Even though there really is no coherent plot (at least in the even chapters), it’s still something to do for the heck of it. Everyone reading it is going to have their own opinions. I would recommend the book if you have free time and just wanna see how high the authors were when drafting. Plus, Kars gets a stand, and who wouldn’t want to read about a sexy Aztec god with a ghost manifestation?

The straight ships I have in the fandoms are

• Jonathan and Erina (But I ship Jonathan with plenty of other people Speedwagon so it’s a half-point)
  • Jolyne and Anasui (This one hardly counts because it’s essentially gay)
  • Gappy and Yasuho

And listing all the other gay ones would break the word count on the forum posts. Which ones are you the most into?

1 Like

So it’s a crack fanfiction?

I don’t really like Anasui, he’s hot but he’s also a major creep like yiiiikes. But Ermes and Jolyne :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

My top ones are all gay.

• Josuke and Okuyasu (this is practically canon, COME ON. Even Araki ships it. And DIU is my favorite part so bonus!)
  • Joseph and Caesar - they deserved better. But in my head they live happily ever after and Suzie is their bestie
  • Johnny and Gyro - I have not read Steel Ball Run but I adore their dynamic
  • Jotaro and Kakyoin - I hate about 65% of Jotakak shippers but the STORIES? I saw a series where Kakyoin was intersexed/non-binary and Jotaro was trans chef’s kiss I’ll have to find the name of it

My friend ships Jonathan and Dio… I’m unsure about that one tho. (Follow me on AO3 I’m tiaflies)

1 Like

Yeah. That’s a good way of summarizing it. Only except, it’s an official fanfiction.

I do love Ermes and Jolyne ~ That should be on my draw list someday.

Araki seemed to really love part four (and who doesn’t) so I can totally imagine all these relationships being a thing.

I see you also shipping the Jojo’s with their main bros. Johnny and Gryo is amazing please read Steel Ball Run. That actually reminds me of another straight ship with Hot Pants and Diego, but that one you kinda have to take out of context that they appear in like three panels with each other but hey, at least they worked together to kill Valentine…some of the Valentines. It was cool : )

Joseph and Caesar was wholesome quality content. I do wanna draw that. Joseph making tank tops a thing in the 40s was such a mood. (Kars and Eisidisi maybe on that note?)

Jotakak is the biggest ship in the fandom. There are so many artists I follow that do designs of Kakyoin of what he’d look like in part four and it’s just quality content. Every ship is gonna be a hit or miss with some fans or fics, but there are always the good ones in there somewhere.

Jonathan and DIO is interesting since it’s pseudoincest and probably problematic, but even I’ve seen some cool stuff there. It really depends on what’s your cup of tea for content. I will say that I’ve been riding the Arakisou train for a while so can’t say too much about problematic relationships.

Now, consider DIO and Pucci as an alternative-

I didn’t know you could follow people on AO3, but I’ll check out your account

1 Like

Japanese Davie Bowie

Kira 4&8

1 Like

“Killer” starts

Ah shoot, I forgot to reply to your other reply you made

1 Like

I listened to several Queen playlists while doing this. Love that this is the one fandom where I don’t have to worry about background music choices

1 Like

Until you start seeing annoying Jojo fans under any 60s-90s artists’ videos on YouTube…

Queen rocks tho

1 Like

Everything is a reference ~

1 Like

This is freakishly true.

1 Like

Imagine taking down an entire mafia within eight days as fifteen-year-olds
Time to do a daddy version

1 Like

Giordio omgggg

1 Like

I was this close to drawing Trish in the stripper outfit before deciding that the capo outfit gives queen energy

1 Like

I know that’s right. Capo suit gives off huge boss vibes

1 Like

Outfits swaps are always fun and there are definitely other characters out there that have the iconic terrible dad dynamic

1 Like

Narancia and Johnny: :eyes:

1 Like

Everyone in part five really

Lemme throw in Jolyne too

1 Like