Crazy Noisy Bizarre Thread - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

S–t, throw in Okuyasu too lmao

1 Like

Okuyasu and Keicho :pensive:

At this point, who doesn’t have a sad backstory

1 Like

Probably Gappy

1 Like

Yeah, he did end up with a wholesome family, but he was also alive for about two months just watching people die. However, Yoshikage 8 and Josefumi seemed to have decent lives until they ran into the locacaca so I guess that counts

1 Like

Yeah. I’d say George Joestar I had a non-sad backstory but I never liked him anyway so

1 Like

Joseph had a wholesome upbringing because Erina was a Good Grandparent™ (and Speedwagon too)

1 Like

At the same time, he was a reckless child

1 Like

Bro was casually crashing planes and using sunshine powers at age 13 like nothing

1 Like

I’m pretty sure all the Jojo’s were barely teens during their main stories with the exception of Jonathan being barely 20 and Jolyne being 22

1 Like

Jolyne was 19

1 Like

Oh, that might have been Ermes then. Stone Ocean is weird with Anasui being 24 and Weather/Pucci being like 40

1 Like

That was… odd lmao

You just reminded me to finish the manga for Diamond is Unbreakable and Vento Aureo and to watch those parts too

1 Like

Wait, have you not seen everything? Because then half our conversation was a massive spoiler. I’ve read through all the parts, so is there anything you don’t want to be revealed?

1 Like

No, I’m halfway through part 4’s manga and a 3rd into the anime

I already know what happens in part 5 and some of 6 so I’m not surprised

1 Like

Stardust Crusaders takes by far the longest to watch and read. Good luck

1 Like

I already watched Stardust Crusaders and it’s by far the worst part

1 Like

I remember you said something about not liking Anasui with Jolyne and this post reminded me of you
(Not my art)

1 Like

Anasui the mega simp yesssss

1 Like

There’s a part where he asks FF to trip Jolyne so he can catch her. Later when they’re fighting Made in Heaven Pucci, the world is literally accelerating and Anasui still makes the time to try to ask Jotaro for Joylne’s hand in marriage. What a guy.

1 Like

Lowkey wish someone was as devoted to me as Anasui was to Jolyne

1 Like