Create A Cringey Cliche

Hello! :wave:

As the title says, this game is for making cliche stories! Just add on a few sentences (or a small paragraph) to what the person above you wrote. Try to make the story as cringey and ridiculous as you can :joy:

The first story’s title is Falling for the Bad Boy!

I shall start.

BEEP BEEP BEEP! Luna groaned and rolled over, smashing the snooze button on her alarm clock. God, I hate school. She pulled back her lavender comforter and heaved herself out of bed, dreading the first day of her senior year of high school. It’s just one more year, Luna. One. More. Year. She brushed her teeth, washed her face and pulled on her school uniform. Ugh, I hate this outfit. Why are school uniforms even required? Luna swept her long brown hair into a ponytail and headed out after saying good-bye to her mother. Ridgewood High School, here I come…

Continue the story below! Be sure to make it cringey :upside_down_face::joy:

9 Likes

Luna went out to her red Mercedes Benz and unlocked it with her keys. She got in and drive off, arriving at the school quickly. She got out, and her bestie Lexi came up to her.

1 Like

“Hey Luna! Have you seen the new student already?”, Lexi asked her and pointed at a hot guy who was talking to the mean girl. “He’s so hot!”

3 Likes

The mean girl walked over to the girls and said: “Back of b****es, he is mine!” And stormed out of her way. Then the hot guy turns to Luna: “I’m sorry about her.” And walks off.

2 Likes

That’s it…it was a love at first sight, you couldn’t get him off your mind, but then you got kidnapped by a gang leader who turns out to be his evil twin…and he is even hotter!!

2 Likes

You fall in love with the with the bad boy millionaire mafia gang leader with a twelve pack and get pregnant! But then you must choose between the gang leader and his twin!

4 Likes

Oh no, but you don’t know who the father is, and you still don’t know who to choose

1 Like

And then 120 chapters go to waste…

2 Likes

And don’t forget, you will always end up with the manipulative sexy hot rich gang leader

2 Likes

And the other guy will hate you forever…

2 Likes

It’s a good thing you have your gay bff to help you along the way. :wink:

1 Like

:joy: This was funny to read.

The next title is…Nerdy to Popular!

Ring ring ring! Molly’s alarm went off at six-thirty a.m. Do I have to go to school? she thought, frowning. Everyone at school hates me. Especially Ashley Delmonte… She sighed and pulled herself out of bed. Molly threw on some clothes, braided her hair, put on her glasses, and packed her bag before taking out her phone and sending a message to her only friend, Lucy. Have you left yet? Her reply came back almost instantly. Girl it’s only 7:00, what are you doing?! Molly rolled her eyes. Going to school? she sent. I need sleep, go by yourself. Molly groaned; Lucy was probably going to be late again. She ate a blueberry muffin and started walking to school, dreading seeing Ashley and her two minions.

@Kiwi wanna play? :joy:

5 Likes
Tags, sorry if I bothered you!

@Dying_Dreams
@LHT
@Jass
@PensiveShadow
@pomme

5 Likes

Haha, after helping out with your cliche episode I see that I’d be great for this :eyes:

1 Like

Hehe, this is gonna be fun. :joy:

1 Like

(Omg I thought it said Nerdy to Pregnant)

Ashley was perfect… She had hair so blond that it was see through, and it sparkled in the midnight sun… Her friends chattered around her, gossiping about the Lord Potato. They always went on and on and on about how they were the chosen ones for Lord Potato, the ultimate God, and how they were perfect in their Potatoian ways.

Molly rolled her eyes so far back that they rolled all the way back to her brain and back. “UGH!” she said loudly, and Ashley turned her head…

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?! PEASANT!?” She screamed.

4 Likes

Gem choice:
-“Tell Ashley off” 60 gems
-“Freeze” 0 gems

If you picked ‘Tell Ashley off!’

“Peasant?!” scoffed Molly. “Yeah, right… I’m not the one blindly serving some Lord Potato like you three losers.”

Ashley tossed her long, silky, golden blonde hair. “You’re just jealous because Lord Potato would never lay eyes on a worthless, pathetic excuse for humanity like you.”

“Yeah! What she said!” chirped Britney, Ashley’s head minion.

“OMG, I think I’m in love with pizza!” cried Maya, Ashley’s second, food-obsessed minion. “I’d die if pizza ceased to exist!”

If you didn’t choose the gem option…

Molly tries to back away but trips and falls flat on her face right in front of Ashley and her minions. Ashley taunts her as above, Britney agrees with whatever Ashley said, and Maya cries because Molly made her drop her pizza when she tripped.

5 Likes

Molly is on her knees patting the grass, looking for her glasses.“I’m blind without them!”

Suddenly, a hand appears in front of her face.

“Let me give you a hand.” A deep, masculine voice speaks from above.

She glances at Mr. Helping Hand’s boots and slowly looks up. Her lips part to a perfect pout and she gasps in utter shock. She could clearly see…Jax Gunther.

He’s the baddest boy on the block. Jax stares at Molly with such intensity. His head is cocked to the side with a knowing smirk sneaking its way on his moist lips.

Molly slowly places her hand in his and it’s electric. She rises up, never taking her eyes away from his face. He has a nose piercing, five-o-clock shadow, hazel eyes, and wavy black hair that drapes over his right eyebrow to showcase his left eyebrow piercing.

He smells like cedarwood, cigarettes, and danger.

Molly gulps, “Thanks.”

“No problem…Klutzy.” He chuckles at his own brilliance, pops a cigarette in his mouth, and struts away to his motorcycle.

4 Likes

Her sudden admiration is turned to disgust.

How DARE he?! As he saunters away she crosses her arms, giving him an intense stare, but even the thought of him makes her knees weak…
A sigh escapes her mouth, and she hears the Evils laughing.

(If gem choice)
“Not so high and mighty now are you- nerd!” Ashley says, pushing past her.
“Nerd!” Her minions squelch as they saunter away.

(If no gem choice)
“A nerd is always a nerd, NERD- now don’t you forget it!” Ashley says, tossing her golden hair over her soldier and pushing past her, her minions at her heels.

Molly glares at them, but doesn’t say anything, for she is the absolute victim. Strong bitter tears escape her eyes as she cries… in the hallway… and it starts to rain outside as the hot tears trickle down her cheek.

And then, the bell rings for class.

2 Likes

Molly hurried to the chemistry lab while rubing her face with her palms, hoping no one would notice she was crying. Professor Hongrae was very strict, and Molly definitely didn’t want to get detention for running a bit late.

When she arrives to her class, Jax winked at her. She blushed and couldn’t hear Professor Hongrae yelling at her. She had already gotten detention.

She sat in her usual spot, next to Lucy.
“So, what’s going on with that hottie?” Lucy whispered, and giggled.
“N-Nothing. He just helped me with my glasses, that’s a-all.”

Molly didn’t pay attention to the professor the whole period. She was just staring at Jax awkwardly, hoping she could get another wink. Her cheeks were flushing red, that’s it. She had fallen in love with that boy.

At lunch, Lucy kept teasing Molly about her little “crush” which Molly hadn’t confirmed yet. Although, she couldn’t concentrate. She kept thinking about Jax.

When school was over, she rushed to finish her detention and go home. When she entered the classroom, she saw Jax. How could she sit still for one whole hour, when she had Jax constantly laughing at her, when the professor wasn’t looking?

3 Likes