Create A Cringey Cliche

She had to stay focus, she took a seat which was a few seats down from Jax. She looked over to the front of the class. Oh no. Ms.Shanos (lmaoo) was monitoring the class. She sat idly at her desk, grading papers.

There weren’t many people in here, a few people were sleeping and the others were keeping to themselves, Jax leaned back in his chair, in his bad-boy type way, she, however, kept her chair upright and sturdy. Jax would never fall for her!

She sighed, then remembered that Jax had insulted her! How dare he! She huffed under her breath. How would she ignore him for the whole detention?

“Ahem!” Ms Shanos coughed.

She looked up, nobody had been paying attention to what she was saying! Unlike her…

“Nobody seems to have heard me. You may use this time to work on homework, however, there will be no talking.”

Ugh, having us do homework in detention?! This is pure torture!

She began to get out her copious amounts of homework, which, she, the good girl, had almost already finished. Then all of the sudden, Jax turns to her and says…

3 Likes

Bump! I thought of something funny… I’m going to make this into an Episode story! So please continue this gold mine lol- I NEED MY SCRIPT!

2 Likes

B u m p

B u m p

“Hey, you wanna catch a movie after this?” He asked.

Luna gasped and stuttered… “I…I uh… I can’t. Sorry.” Ugh! She thought to herself, mentally ramming her head into a wall

Bump :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

“Oh, that’s too bad… I guess I’ll have to ask someone else…” He said, visibly disappointed.

Luna

Oh no! Now she wouldn’t get to go to the dance with the most popular guy in school. “No! What I meant is if love to go!” She said quietly with a nervous chuckle

He glanced at her, like, sure, ok.

And then he left without saying another word although detention was not over yet. But he didn’t care about detention, just like he didn’t care about how much he would hurt Luna in the future…

Bump :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Luna blushed like crazy, and tiny red flowers bloomed all over her face. Ms Shanos stared at her weirdly, and told her to go to the nurse.
Luna sighed, blushing, a tiny flowers following her to the nurse.

The kids in school were visually disturbed.

The nurse was so disturbed that she grabbed the phone and called her mother.
Luna’s mother was disturbed.

1 Like

So she decided to call Luna’s grandma who was shocked by the news. She started mumbling something about a prophecy but Luna’s mother couldn’t understand what she was talking about. :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Then Luna was worried, ‘what if i am sick?’ she thought. then the nurse who heard it was like ‘what prophecy?’

Her grandma came to pick her up, giving everyone else a glance. She was the only one that believed the prophecy, no matter, they would all come to forget. So Grandma killed them all.
She brought Luna home after that, and Luna oddly, wasn’t disturbed by that at all.

2 Likes

Then Luna asked curiously ‘what was that all about?’

1 Like

The grandma told her they all fell from her prettiness.
Luna walks away, thinking they turned grannie into a MONSTER.

2 Likes

Luna, goes up to her room ‘oof what a day’ she says to herself, as she was bored, she decided to read her favorite book, she lied in bed and started reading.

1 Like

Suddenly, she hears a loud thud. She glances at her window and sees the bad boy. How did he get up here? she thinks.

Luna opens the door, inhaling the smell of the bad boy’s disgusting leather jacket that stinks as bad as a decaying rat.

“You smell gorgeous,” she says.

2 Likes

“Thanks, babe,” he whispers, smirking and raising an eyebrow. “Can I come in?”
Luna steps back to let him in, ogling his defined muscles and sharp jawline. He flashes a grin, revealing white teeth sharper than humanly possible…

1 Like

Luna stares at him in awe.

“So…um…why are you here?” she says, scratching her arm.

He smirks and rips off his shirt. “Because, I want you.” He winks.

I never realised his eyes were violet, thinks Luna.

He leans in closer to her. She can smell his breath. It smelled like rotten burgers with a hint of tobacco. He grabs her, she wraps her legs around him as they fall to the bed.

“What the fu—”

Luna gasps as she sees her gay best friend, Will, wearing florals and lipstick, clearly p*ssed.

“That guy stinks like sh*t. Wtf Luna!” yells Will.

4 Likes