Create A Cringey Cliche

But Will interrupted them too late. The bad boy held her hand too hard, and now she’s pregnant. Exactly 17 seconds later she hears her little unborn bad boy vampire baby’s first roar and feels his little claws scratching her from the inside.
“Aw,” whispers Luna, and gently puts the hand over her belly.

:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Then Luna remembered. She didn’t want ANYTHING to do with the bad boy, and now she has to marry him? She wasn’t sure if she could do it alone, and she was shaking.

3 Likes

But bad boy sensed her doubt. In a split second he ripped of the shirt to reveal his body.
“He has the body of a Greek God,” thought Luna, as the droll left her plump lips and fell on the floor.

3 Likes

Luna knew she would marry him. Hell, she’d take him to bed every night. She couldn’t help but drown in desire over his generic bad boy charm.

The wedding was just a day away. She swooned, as she thought of his violet eyes.

1 Like

It was the day of the wedding, and luna’s friends were helping her get ready ‘ohh im soo nervous’ luna said. ‘i am soo excited my bff is getting married, let’s take a selfie’ said her best friend and took a selfie.

Will had helped Luna choose her wedding dress at the local thrift shop. It smelled like moth balls and cigarette smoke, but it was so unique and romantic that Luna couldn’t resist!

Luna’s other friends thought it was ugly, but they decided not to say anything, as Luna looked so happy.

“Do my makeup!” Luna begged her friends.

4 Likes

‘Oh i would love to’ said her friends ‘makeup is my speciality’ her friend said

‘GEM CHOICE’
Let your friends do your makeup and look bomb! (54 :gem:)
Don’t put makeup on, you look good without it

2 Likes

IF YOU CHOSE THE GEM OPTION:
Luna looked in the mirror. She looked FAB! She was ready to impress her dude.

IF YOU DID NOT CHOOSE THE GEM OPTION (which you did, you don’t want to waste gems)
Luna looked WEIRD! She was not ready to impress her dude.

4 Likes

IF YOU CHOSE THE GEM OPTION:
But the bad boy thinks she looks TOO good, so he dumps her at the wedding.

IF YOU DID NOT CHOOSE THE GEM OPTION:
The bad boy thinks she looks too ugly to marry, so he dumps her at the wedding.

5 Likes

Luna laid there, sobbing. How foolish she was to actually believe that he loved her? She couldn’t believe he would do such a thing. She told her friends and they sided with her, instead of telling her that looks aren’t everything and that she should not let her wall down so much for people who don’t care.

4 Likes

Luna heard a voice.
“Hey, babe.”
It was Will. He sat on her other side. Luna didn’t want to see him ever again. But there he was. She pushes him. He falls into his side.
“It’s so cute how you do that,” Will said in a hushed whisper.
Luna stopped sobbing.

4 Likes

Suddenly, Luna feels the urge to kiss him. She falls on top of Will.

“Get off me!”

“What’s wrong?” asks Luna.

“I’m in love with the bad boy,” says Will. “It’s our wedding tomorrow.”

4 Likes

Luna gasps. The bad boy and Will were both hanging around. She stands up, brushes her shirt, and walks away.

2 Likes

“I’m going to eat some food!” cried Luna. “And I’ll finally have time to hang out with my children!”

The end.

3 Likes

Luna walked to the nearest coffee shop, sat at a bench, and threw up all over her leggings. She sobbed. Everything I do is stupid. Everything I do is stupid. she thought.

2 Likes

But then the golden boy entered the coffee shop and sat next to her. :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Is that supposed to be Thanos? :joy:

1 Like

Luna stopped crying and instantly fell in love with the coffee stained napkin in front of her

2 Likes

“You’re beautiful.” Luna stared at the napkin. She immediately picked it up and began to kiss it. Crap. She had shoved the napkin down her throat by accident. Luna began to choke.

The golden boy rushed Luna off to hospital. Minutes before her death, she saw the two people she never wanted to see again.

“Is that Luna?” asked Will.

“Whatever babe, she’s dead,” said the bad boy.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes