D&D Adventure Begins - Deathsleep

Yeah, Fairly unlucky with the creature’s roll. Oh, damn, forgot to add that. Will edit that post now.

1 Like

OHhhhh I see I see :frowning: poor thiaaaa~
hopefully she can get some healing later on~

2 Likes

I was sleeping, lol

I’ll pick Burning Hands

4 Likes

Kiya stood unblinking in the direction of where the Crawler ought to be, splaying their hands down by their sides. Kiya’s hands were tingling as they tried to heat them up to unnatural temperatures, raising them up in front as they did. Though their hands got no warmer than a luke-warm cup of tea. Kiya had failed to concentrate of their power, their fear taken over them. The fear controlling them them so much that Kiya heard the Crawler coming closer and it bit them. Kiya clasped their bitten arm with their warm hand. (-1 damage to Kiya)

Rolls… Kiya: 2 and Creature: 5

Kiya Astorio, the Sage

@Secretz
Race: Human
Class: Sorcerer
Stamina: 9
Gold coins: 0

Backpack:

Frying pan
Spyglass
Book of languages
Climbing harness

The Sage:
Rational, Tentative, Kind

Skill: Spellsmith
Friendship is one of the strongest bonds humans can form. Once per dungeon (1 of the 4 areas of Neverwinter), you may choose to roll with a friend, choose the highest roll for this attack.

Roll 1-10 = Nothing happens
Roll 11-17 = Attacks the monster with damage of 2
Roll 18+ = Attacks the monster with damage of 3 & you get one gold

Weapons:
Burning Hands (Attack Spell) (roll 5+) = Attacks the monster with damage of 1
Magic Missiles (Attack Spell) (roll 12+) = Attacks the monster with damage of 2

Illusionist
Describe how you use magic to confuse the monster.

Roll 11-16 = Attacks the monster with damage of 2
Roll 17+ = Attacks the monster with damage of 1 & you stun the monster, so he won’t retaliate

@Meekepeek and @unsungcheerio, who will be attacking next?

4 Likes

NOOOO POOR KIYA!!! You did well, secretz /gen

3 Likes

I guess just with the short sword

5 Likes

Good luck!! You got this :sparkles:

3 Likes

Then you don’t know me and dnd.
I always make my characters with free roll, and somehow always get high rolls, but when I am actually rolling for actions and attacks I always wonder if I should gamble with the amount of q’s I throw.

5 Likes

Ooo that’s so awesome! Let’s hope your luck remains this way at least for the high rolls!! I’ve never played irl sadly

5 Likes

No let’s not because it means I have op characters that keep dying because my attacks keep missing and if you throw 1 most of my dungeon masters add an additional punishment for throwing the lowest haha

5 Likes

Ohhh sorry it’s hard to understand sometimes because idk much about DND :pensive:
Don’t worry you can’t do much worse than me and secretz…

5 Likes

Nice jinx

5 Likes

:smiley: OH NO

5 Likes

Am I supposed to wait for Meeke’s turn before I like say…?

Ooh question tho Cali, if I use the “it’s alive” thing, does the object revert back to its practical use after the spell?

3 Likes

Sorry, give me 30 minutes and I’ll finish it.

Yes, the object reverts after use. Though you can post it not and I’ll write both together in the post but still separately. (wink)

3 Likes

Korinn unsheathed the short short they kept clipped to their belt and swung it skilfully through the air a couple times. This was mostly to show off than actually thinking something was there. In fact, with creature having just got so close to Kiya and bitten them, Korinn had no idea where it could be. Swinging their sword a few more times, all it did was hit the cavern wall with a clang. No where near the Carrion Crawler, like Korinn had hoped.

Rolls… Korinn: 8 and Creature: 1

Korinn Narturim, the Bandit

@Meekepeek
Race: Red Dragonborn
Class: Rogue
Stamina: 10
Gold coins: 0

Backpack:

Crowbar
Large ball of yarn
Grappling Hook
Lock and Chains

The Bandit
Cunning, Quick, Quiet

Skill: Thief’s Gift
You see the signs, and find a secret thief’s cache full of supplies. Once per dungeon (1 of the 4 areas of Neverwinter), you may roll to see how much health you can distribute. Meaning you can up your stamina.

Roll 1-10 = +1 stamina to any two players
Roll 11+ = +2 stamina to any two players

When this ability is used, the monster doesn’t attack you.

Weapons:
Sneak Attack (attack move) (roll 5+) = Attacks the monster with damage of 1
Small Short Sword (roll 12+) = Attacks the monster with damage of 2

Survivalist
Describe how you turn your surroundings into a weapon.

Roll 11-16 = Attacks the monster with damage of 2
Roll 17+ = Attacks the monster with damage of 1 & you stun the monster, so he won’t retaliate

@unsungcheerio, your turn.

4 Likes

Yup expected as much :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry, I was sad when I rolled the die. My heart fought with my brain about rerolling, to no avail though.

3 Likes

Oooh sweet that’s good to know thank a you yes
my luck is not that good tho hhhhhhhh would it just backfire

alrighttt let’s try the Earth tremor I think yes I think hopefully I don’t kill people that are not the monster ahahahahahhahaaaa

4 Likes

Haha, no no, it’s okay. campaigns like these are the most fun because it just invites the DM to make my characters at some point die in new ways because the most obvious ones will run out :crazy_face:

4 Likes