Dark Snow RP - Official Thread

The howling of the wolf can be heard in the silence of the night. They hide deep in the woods, only to be seen by the person for whom they reveal themselves. These wolves are not ordinary wolves, they are not from this world. They are looking for partners because now more than ever, their help is needed to protect the passageways from the people realm to the wolves realm.

Both worlds are threatened by different enemies: The exiled wolves that demand to be allowed back, The man-hating wolves, who believe that both realms belong to them, and the hunters, led by an old acquaintance, who want to sell the legendary wolves.

Join a new generation of guardians, train with the famous veterans and learn about the history of both worlds. Bond with a human or wolf and use your powers to protect both worlds. Gain their gem and your contact will be made.

The RP in short.
This RP is one where you either play a wolf or a human. Crawl in the fur of these four-legged creatures and form a bond with a human character. These bonds are called ‘contact’ and they allow the partners to communicate, share powers and strength. The way a wolf makes contact with their human partners is when the human finds the wolf’s gem and presents this to the wolf, if the wolf accepts the partner he returns the gem and puts it head against the human. after that, they share a bond and the human can use the powers of the wolf.

Important information:

Before signing up:

Please check the fc before you sign up.it’s important we don’t have 2 of the same powers, gems and you’ll have to pick where you live.

Humans

You already have the gem of the wolf you’ll be a partner with, even when you don’t know yet. then you don’t mention until you know and when they meet you have the gem in question.

Wolves

There are two things for the wolves:

1. You are either with a small pack already in the human realm or you’ll go with Delia at the start of the RP.
  2. I recommend that if this is your first or one of your first RP’s you stick to a human. but for everyone who already has a bit of RP experience, see the wolf as a challenge!.
  3. There are three packs they can be part of.
    Snow Dark’s Pack: Dark Snow Pack
    Vermont’s Pack: The Night-howlers
    coming soon.

Links:

Faceclaim: :wolf:

Rules:

1. the basic ones: don’t be mean, mind the language, take it to pm when things get steamy, etc.
  2. Do NOT attack people on their pm’ing, you can give tips, but they need to be constructive. CONTACT ME IF YOU DO FEEL ATTACKED. you will get 1 warning and get kicked off the RP if you continue, we have to make sure everyone is open to try new things.
  3. Feel free to pm me with ideas to keep the RP interesting, I’m really open and will help you how to put your ideas in.
  4. Off-topic to the ‘off-topic chat’
  5. No killing off other characters unless they are okay with it.
  6. drama and arguments are fine as long as we keep it in the RP and out of the remaining of the forum.
  7. Tho probably obvious… The romance between a wolf and a human is forbidden. I do no allow Beastiality. (Delia and Snow are an exception because Delia is half-wolf and has lived as a wolf for 5 years)

Writing format:

Name
//Realm//location//
actions are written as normal. “speech is between quotation marks”, Thoughts are italic - and continue normally. "conversations between partner and wolves in future combination forms are thick"

Tags

@OhSumana
@ForeverAngel
@Sophia1233
@BlackBlood
@angelic
@BananasAreBerries

Welp I miss clicked while setting everything up soooo… we’re starting early I guess.
I’m making the first two post but heading to bed right after, sorry about that guys…

5 Likes

//Human Realm// Location: Black Portal/ Richware and Riverstone’s forest//

I wake up and stretch. I yawn feeling the ground under my paws. the soft moss and coolness of the stones make it wonderful to wake up. I walk out of our den and see that most wolves are already busy. I greet most on the way before I start running and jump up a trail of large rocks to get up faster. the rocks are like big steps and I take this route almost daily. On top of a shear, an old temple starts to blend with the ground. on the edge of the temple, Snow is close to the stone wall, looking over the pack. “Good morning” I greet him while stroking him with my head. “Hey,” he says with a sigh. “What is it?” I ask. “I’m just concerned, we have The Behemoth Pack attacking several packs here, the hunters in the human world, and that suspicious move among the exiled wolves,” he explains. “I’m worried about you going to the human world, about the other packs, I know Vermont and Carter are doing great, but … they’re younger …” he explains. I snuggle with him by pressing my snout under his and then stroking the side of his head. “I know you want to protect everyone, but for now your priority is with your pack. I’ll arrange the wolves in the human world for now and will report back if anything,” I promise. “you’re great” he just says. “I know” I joke. “Visit Nigro daily, try to talk to him …” I say then. “I’ll try,” he mutters. “you should visit him someday …” I tell him. “But not now … not yet … I can’t. I can’t watch what I did to him,” he says. “Hey!” I growl. “You didn’t do anything wrong Snow, every one of us knew the risk and if anyone gets blamed it’s Fenrir,” I say. “He’s your friend Snow, he needs you …” I say. “Just as Dan, Isa and Nate need me,” I say. “Say hello to them and let me know how Isa is now,” he says. "I will, " I say before I give him a lick and then I sprint away. “I will see you soon!” I shout before I run back down to the Dark Portal where Vermont is already waiting. “Have a safe journey, Beta Delia, Alpha Vermont” says one of the guards on this side. “Thank you, see you soon, keep up the good work,” I say before we go through the portal. we end up in a cave deep in the mountains that are located in the forest that connects Richware and Riverstone. We walk out and quickly find the wolves from both Richware and Riverstone. I turn to them. “Hey guys, I don’t know if any of you know who I am, but I’m Delia and I’m Snow Dark’s partner. We were part of one of the legendary guardians, and I’m going to help you and the wolves from the Blazecrown pack find their partner and train together with a friend of mine named Dan who’s right now looking for the wolves of Blazecrown. We’re meeting them at the place where we used to stay back when we met our wolves and we all became partners and trained” I explain to them
@ohsumana - Vermont
@angelic - Nova
@BlackBlood - Lester

//Human Realm// Location:Blaze Portal/ Marlfield’s forest//

I wake up by the sound of my alarm that I didn’t even remember I put down. I grab my phone and read wolf meet up and for a second I don’t know what it means until I remember what Delia talked about last time she was here. I get out of bed and quickly change. I get in the car and drive to the woods of Marlfield. There I get out and look for the group of wolves that are looking for their partners there. soon I spot them in the distance, and I approach them carefully. I notice the dark wolf and memories from when I met Nigro is coming back. It has something bittersweet to see the next generation of him. I approach them with a calm demeanour.
@Sophia1233 – Carter and Vixen.
@BananasAreBerries - Adriana
OPR: Please note that Dan isn’t a really known person under the wolves so they don’t know who he is.

//Wolf Realm// Location: Nighthunter’s pack//

After Delia left, I had a little bit of a meeting with my upper guards in the pack before heading out to The Nighthowler’s pack to meet up with their beta. Since Vermont is joining Delia in the human world, I needed to speak with her.

It was about an hour run for me and as soon as I arrived I had someone take me to her. “Serene, we need to talk,” I said as I rushed to her. “It’s urgent” I add.
@ForeverAngel

4 Likes

Sirenatext

Wolf Realm I Location: NightHowler’s Pack.

Sirena awoke feeling the usual grass and dirt in-between her paws. Stretching and letting her muscles ease with every crick from the former day. Being Beta took a toll on her but Sirena was never one to give up from a fight.

Emerging from her den and letting her eyes adjust to light of the sun. The brittle bark of a tree was in view as she went through her morning path of a wall of vines…Once she was fully in the open Siren took in the ambiance of nature. The trees, Various of flora that was planted upon the earth’s soil. Trotting over to the waterfall closet to her den- Sirena went underneath the waterfall damping her fur after a few minutes of the waterfall she’d shaken off any water she could.

Another five minutes later she had came into the pack’s main area, Various of wolves were chatting and planning for hunts or the pack’s next trip. Sirena keenly watched making sure to keep everything in order…Everything seemed good until she heard her name being called. Turning her neck slightly until of course she had to turn around fully darn wolf loins seeing a white figure emerge from the Forrest.

“Snow Dark?” Sirena semi-called out to her as a few other wolves perked up momentarily to see who had arrived and eventually turned back to their conversations as Snow Dark ran up to her.

“Sirena, We need to talk,” Snow Dark said as she rushed to her. “It’s urgent” She added. Not wanting the pack to panic or at-least lose their lunch since urgent news weren’t needed too often but every once and awhile something happened that eventually got resolved by either Vermont, Herself or both.

“Come with me.” Sirena nodded to her in a nearby cave lightened by various of crystals, The hues bounced off the cave walls providing a beautiful area. A basic area for meetings.

“What’s wrong? Is there a food shortage?” Sirena asked. Of course the occasional attack could happen as-well.

Sirena's Den.

@Meekepeek - Snow Dark

2 Likes

Human Realm// Location:Blaze Portal/ Marlfield’s forest//

Carter brought some of his packmates through the portal like Delia said. Only to be greeted by a human looking at him with saddness and something else in his eyes. The human approched with a calm demeanour. Maybe he knew about us. Where is his wolf if that’s true. Carter stood still watching the human carefully, he would not let any threat catch him unaware.

Human Realm// Location:Blaze Portal/ Marlfield’s forest//

Vixen was all for being cautious but it wasn’t in her nature to leave a hurt person to suffer if she could help it. She stepped forward Dan mentoned to greet the human. She made sure to make it look like she meant him no harm. She could only hope that he could understand her intentions

@Meekepeek Dan mentioned

Orp both are approachable

2 Likes

//Wolf Realm// Location: Nighthunter’s pack//

I follow her into her den but didn’t sit down. Instead, I started to I start pacing back and forth. “No, my scouts came back this morning and reported that they found another wolf injured by himself” I explain. “He was attacked and his gem was stolen from him” I add before stopping and turning to her. “I don’t know if Vermont has informed you at all about them, but we suspect it was the work of wolves who’ve been against the humans and who are siding with the banished wolves” I explain. “I’m afraid we can all imagine what their plan is with his gem,” I said and couldn’t help but growl a little. “He’s now just waiting for them to kill him by breaking his gem, he’s terrified and he’s still so young, he only got his gem a few months ago” I added in frustration before I sigh and sit down looking at her. “I know you don’t want to cause your pack to panic, so I suggest to only information that they shouldn’t leave the pack on their own. Make sure that when they are hunting, they go in a group and stay close to each other. Have your guards and scouts be on high alert” I said before looking outside. “They are starting to be more active” I mumble.
@ForeverAngel

2 Likes

I notice one of the wolves approach me while the other keeps an eye on me. I chuckle and crouch down. “You know, for wolves who are supposed to stay hidden from humans unless they think it’s their partner, you two are really friendly,” I said dryly before getting up and walking to them. “Before you all freak out, I’m Dan, Delia asked me to meet up with you all so we can meet the other wolves and we can help you all train,” I said and took out my cracked obsidian. “So yes, I know what you are,” I said.
@Sophia1233
@BananasAreBerries

1 Like

VERMONT

Vermont waited along with the other wolves near the Dark Portal for Delia to show up. She was intelligent and nice. Snow got a perfect partner, Vermont would give him that. Especially after what happened to the previous one, it was probably for the best. Vermont was about to venture out of the wolf realm to the human realm after a long time. I just hope Sirena will take care of everything while I’ll not be here- he thought. Sirena, V’s beta, could doubtlessly handle the pack very well. But hey, an alpha had to worry, right?

A little late, but Delia showed up and explained where they were heading to. I wonder what took so long- he joked in his mind, because saying that out loud probably was not appropriate for an alpha. “I had one question.”, V voiced. “Is the place we’re talking about still as safe as before?”, he asked. Because along with all the other responsible and serious wolves, some trouble makers like Lester were also with them. V did not dislike him at all, even he found him kind of funny but Lester needed to know he had grown up and sometimes they needed him to be serious and careful, at least outside their realm.

@meekepeek - Delia
@angelic - Nova
@BlackBlood - Lester

@ForeverAngel (Sirena) - Mentioned

3 Likes

I turn to V and nod. “Dan’s grandfather was the only one who was a danger to us and he’s been locked up for 5 years now” I explain. “It’s a bit away from the humans but also close to all three the portals and towns” I continue. “As for anything else, it’s about as save as anywhere else, so don’t worry. We mainly picked it because no matter in what town the new partners are going to be in, we know we can easily reach them” I tell them.
@OhSumana - V
@angelic - Nova
@BlackBlood - Lester.

3 Likes

This guy knows of us seriously. That still doesn’t mean he is not a threat to us. Carter growled at Dan. “Vixen get back here. I told you to stay close by.” Carter wasn’t going to put his pack in a situation where they can get hurt. Not with recent attacks. Carter turned his attention back to the human. “How can we trust what you say?” Carter was really attack the guy at anytime.

@Meekepeek
@BananasAreBerries

2 Likes

I looked at the dark wolf. “I can understand you, can’t I?” I asked and walked closer to him. “Only humans who have made contact with a wolf can understand you guys, right?” I continued. “Plus only legendary wolves from the wolf realm can make contacts with humans, so I’m not with a banished wolf” I add and then throw the stone at the wolf. “I used to have a partner, doesn’t this gem look familiar to you?” I asked.
@Sophia1233
@BananasAreBerries

2 Likes

I groaned, the morning sun creeping in through the curtains of my small bedroom. I threw the covers back, my feet hitting the floor. I stretched, getting dressed and making coffee. I got on my bike and decided to ride around for a bit. Outfit, minus hair:

Approachable

2 Likes

//Human Realm// Location: clearing between all towns//
“Don’t go too far” Mom yelled. “Don’t worry, I’m just going to the clearing!” I yell and walk out before hopping on my dirtbike and drive to the clearing. I then stop and walk to the middle while putting on a leather glove. I then start whistling between my teeth and tong to make a unique sound and soon, a grey hawk lands on my arm. “Good morning to you too,” I said with a chuckle.

Approachable

1 Like

His gem looks like mine.yet his is broken.What happened to his wolf. Can we trust him? Carter was shocked to see Dan’s holding an obsidian gem in his hand. Vixen being her usual self wanted to help a sad looking Dan. She walked over and sat next to him. Carter sighed to himself. “who’s your wolf?” He asked out of curiosity.

@Meekepeek
@BananasAreBerries

2 Likes

I walk to the obsidian and take it before the other wolf walked to me. I smiled and petted her head a little. “Mine used to be Nigro, he was the previous owner of the obsidian and shadow powers” I explain. “I’m sure you heard of the battle Snow and Delia have been in a few years back?” I asked. “I was one of their teammates, Nigro got injured badly and has been in a hypersleep since then. I always had hoped he would wake up and we could slowly get back into the action but since you’re here, I guess it means it’s really over for us” I said sadly but then perk up, though a little bit forced. “But it will mean I’m able to help you with your powers pretty well” I explain. “What about you?” I asked the friendly wolf.
@Sophia1233
@BananasAreBerries

2 Likes

I pedaled for a bit, before stumbling upon a clearing where a male with tan skin and dark hair stood with a bird of prey on his arm. “Hello…?” I called nervously.

@Meekepeek

2 Likes

Carter would do well to take this guys help. He rarely uses his powers.Not that he will tell anyone the reason why Vixen took comfort in this guys touch. It was more like he needed it and she was happy to help “healing and my name is vixen.” she said with a wolfish smile on her face

@Meekepeek
@BananasAreBerries

2 Likes

I look up and the hawk almost flew away when we both heard a sudden voice. “Ssssh, it’s okay” I reassured it and with one finger I scratched its head a little before I turned to the girl. “Hey” I just greeted her back. “Didn’t expect anyone to come here honestly” I chuckle.
@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like

“I was just biking around and found this place. Is that a hawk?” I asked, gesturing to the bird. “I love ravens. They’re so intelligent.” I said, climbing off the bike.

@Meekepeek

2 Likes

I smiled with a sigh. “and you’re the successor of Lux” I said. “It’s nice to meet you Vixen, I was good friends with the previous healing wolf and we were actually the first two of Snow’s team even before Delia joined,” I tell her. if you ever wanna hear about how they were, just ask" I tell them smiling. “But maybe we should head to the next location first before we make the others wait” I chuckle.
@Sophia1233
@BananasAreBerries

2 Likes

“It is, my parents run a reserve for birds of pray that get injured by hunters” I explain almost toneless but not rude. “This guy made a full recovery and was set free, but he still knows who we are and we’ve became friends” I chuckle. “I’m Jack Blaine, but you can call me JB” I said calmly.
@Ouijaloveletters

1 Like