Describe Your Character’s Best Friend

Whether a character is well known and liked with many friends, or someone who keeps to themselves with few people they are close to, but nearly anyone will have one person they can turn to, a best friend. The character may be very similar to their best friend, or different, but there’s still a connection to make them best friends.

What is your character’s best friend like?
How would your character describe their best friend?

@RPers

7 Likes

Most of mine want someone who they can trust. I think any of them would like a chaotic friend except for Dark’s (FTD) out of control side. :thinking:

4 Likes

It depends on the traits of the character.

Like for Alex, she’d prefer to have a level headed friend who can cool down a situation because she’s a hot headed princess with anger issues

And for Loraine he could be friends with anyone, whom he can trust and be sure that they won’t backstab him. Cassius also could be friends with anyone.

Zara would looove someone who praises her, though not in an obsessive way. She secretly likes being teased tho

2 Likes

The only best friend I can think of would be for Peckerhead who thinks that Cara/@ethereal is her bestie! She thinks she sweet, confident, stylish, really smart, and incredibly cool!

2 Likes

A nugget
@benitz786 vouch

3 Likes

A nugget with a side of sauce

Vouched

3 Likes

Do be one saucy nugget

3 Likes

Omg :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: this will definitely happen hehe

Peckerhead is so sweet to think all of those things!! I think Cara would describe Peckerhead as fascinating, beautiful, fun, and sweet as well :two_hearts::two_hearts:

Also I’m replying to DND now so sorry!!

1 Like

How would I describe him?

He’s a fluffy cloud who deserves better // @ethereal

1 Like

he’s a prick who deserves worse :slight_smile: /j

he’s a confident, handsome dude who has sweet moments @sunflower.flow

1 Like

No, no, that’s more like him, yes. I agree

Yeah TOO confident jsaddl
A few sweet moments here and there, maybe~

1 Like

NO HES NOTTT IM JUST MEAN TO HIM

skdkfkfk a little :relieved:
yes
actually one for every one hundred angst~

1 Like

Yes, you have all right to be mean to him. He deserves nothing :smiley:

Yeah, just a tiny bit
Exactly! But, that’s still something!

1 Like

:smiley:
i mean…
you’re not WRONG

a microscopic bit~
YES :smiley: EXACTLY

1 Like

Hehehehe. You’re so adorable, buttercup.

Both of them???

1 Like

you too!! <3

and oop wait… lemme check on kraken one rq

1 Like

Why do so many of my characters not have best friends? :sob: and a lot of them are well, a good chunk at least are super nice and social!

I’m definitely coming back to this once I get back into my rp mindset lol

It’s the bringing the thread back after two years for me :skull:

4 Likes

How did I not mention good ol’ Orchin?

Nice characters? Whaaat is this notion?

1 Like

I just realized most of my characters don’t have a best friend…

Laelia is supposed to have a few, but I never went into detail with them. They’re most likely people who can understand her and have common interests with her. I’d say they are similar (I should really develop them tbh)