Describe your favorite book in one sentence

I don’t have a favorite book but I’ll do it with the one I just read.

The girl falls for badboy who does not like her but then he falls for her as well. :sob: Complete sentence? Overrun? Probably but it’s okay-

@Bookworms Your turn :grinning: :ok_hand:t5:

4 Likes

4 friends who ran away to a secret Island.
:brown_heart::blush:

[The book is just amazing though]

3 Likes

A boy discovers a secret and has to save his mom.

2 Likes

A boy spends the summer with his dad’s research assistant

2 Likes

A blind lost princess meets a mysterious archer and has to leave her safe tower because she’s in danger.

2 Likes

Lightning Thief?

2 Likes

yeah~

2 Likes

Seven people who join hands to form an anonymous hacking organisation to overthrow the corrupt government and related criminals.

3 Likes

Well, one of my favourites ‘cause it balances the romance with the war & life struggles perfectly and is incredibly well-written.

A romance that spans over three continents and two-thirds of the 20th century.

2 Likes

Ooh… what’s the book?

2 Likes

A sixteen year old boy discovers he’s extraordinary after his grandfather is killed by something only he can see and discovers a whole new world of people like him, having to save them from the monsters.

2 Likes

MPHFPC hehehe

2 Likes

Which book is datt

2 Likes

The Secret Island. :dizzy:

2 Likes

…wow!

2 Likes

It’s a Wattpad book… of which I unfortunately forgot the name of :pleading_face: (but it was an awesome book!)

3 Likes

Yessss

3 Likes

Awww, 'cause yeah, it sound awesome.

2 Likes

Two boys fall in love and then fight in Troy.

1 Like

It’s a kind-of-enemies-to-lovers story with a wealthy, arrogant love interest, an intelligent, playful woman and many misunderstandings.

@Bookworms Try describing your favourite book in one sentence! For me, it wasn’t as easy as it seems :sweat_smile:

2 Likes