Detailed Character Slides

So most of us probably know the existence of detailed character slides made by our RPers, sometimes for others’ references into the whole being of the character or just for the creator themselves to build their character up. I often see them now especially in Blue Royalty, which are mainly made so that the RPers can just look into these character slides for reference for relationship ideas.

This thread is a thread made by the amazing @astralis. She has templates for your characters, and though I believe they were made for specific roleplays I believe you can also use them for characters from another roleplay? :eyes: But @ghostea also posted another template but for google slides ^~^

Anyways, I love making them because I love getting into details with my characters and it also helps me picture who they really are :star_struck:

@RPers, do you also make them for your characters? Do you keep them for yourself or do you share them to others too?

9 Likes

Yes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @/astralis blessed us all
I started using them for BR2 at the very beginning and it’s so helpful! Yup, sharing them with everyone

2 Likes

i ADORE Clio’s slides
they allow me to feel like i’m procrastinating on my characters while i’m still working on them
and they’re SO detailed, it’s brilliant

the only downside is that i have no discipline so i have never actually finished them for any of my characters

1 Like

don’t worry fra I made them last year or so when I was procrastinating LMAO

BUT SAME, I think I only got far with my HoC characters because I got super hyped and inspired for them.

I’m glad you like it :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yes I love those
Stan

Detailed character slidessss

haven’t done one in a while but they yes are very useful and people should start using them for their characters too!

Does this count as a detailed character guide, though it’s more about just the species of the character and not the character herself.
But the traditions and way of life is the same for my character:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rwc29UDhrQZDnk1PqA7GYWN0BY4hQ6r3/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

I made this a while ago

https://www.canva.com/design/DAES5cc1pjQ/vKbq27FiAl3PrD8bdIiDtQ/view?utm_content=DAES5cc1pjQ&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton