Resources for RPers

RP Resources ~

Heyy guys so I’ve gone into the deep tunnel of tumblr RP resources and I decided to form some of my own ((:

I’ll be adding more resources as I create and find more! Feel free to add more in the replies (: I hope this can be a section where we can find helpful tools for fleshing out and keeping our characters and roleplays together! I’ll probably make a resource a week just to keep something new coming out!

In order to copy the following files, go to the document click file then make a copy to add it to your drive.

, details ’

~ character directory to store your several of your character’s information, secrets and plot points
~ template that you can easily copy and paste to fit more characters and the template has been copied and pasted for your convivence a few times.
~ dark academia themed with vintage aspects and a coffee color palette
~ various details included and a handy notes section
~ created by and for rpers (@kalon), specifically for the FTD roleplay by @Venus

, rules ’

~ Don’t remove my credit in the Headers
~ If you repost, credit me on instagram @melancholicsolivagant or @kalon on the shanniiwrites forums
~ any questions or concerns, dm me!

@RPers

16 Likes

Well, wow-
:hushed:

2 Likes

I have to do something like this to my google docs.
Compared to yours, it’s just so… plain…

1 Like

Dude this is really impressive omg
I like the formatting and woahhh it’s so involved lovee

1 Like

LMFAOO haha, I’ve been getting into creative design lately and this is a fun little project for me. I’m glad you like it and if I have time I’ll probably make a thread on how I do this.

Ahhh thank you! I’m glad you like it ^^

2 Likes

PLES DO.
I WANT TO DO SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS.
UNTIL THEN, ILL JUST BE EXPERIMENTING

2 Likes

Haha, I will when I have time~
That’s how I started!! I looked at examples and started experimenting and putting things together. If you end up experimenting before I make the thread I’d love to see them.

1 Like

I’ll try…

1 Like

Added some tags!

And ooh, these can certainly be helpful :eyes:

2 Likes

~ new template ~

divine selection

, details ’

~ character directory to store your several of your character’s information, secrets and plot points
~ template that you can easily copy and paste to fit more characters and the template has been copied and pasted for your convivence a few times.
~ ’ rich aesthetic’ theme
~ various details included and a handy notes section
~ created by and for rpers (@kalon), specifically for the Blue Royalty roleplay by @novella

, rules ’

~ Don’t remove my credit in the Headers
~ If you repost, credit me on instagram @melancholicsolivagant or @kalon on the shanniiwrites forums
~ any questions or concerns, dm me!

4 Likes

Looks Amazing!!!

1 Like

your pfp!! :joy:
and thank youuu <33

1 Like

Yeeee @/ouijjaloveletters drew it for me :heart_eyes:
OFCCCC AESTHETIC QUEEN

1 Like

:00 that’s really nice of them!
bows

1 Like

I know :sob:
BOW TO YOURSELF

1 Like

Hi, hello, I’m here to once again say that I’m obsessed with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Dropping this here:

1. Character Profile Template (on Google Slides) - The template is by character-resource. I transferred it to slides for an old character and I made the blank template to share with Cam. I’m dropping it here if anyone else wants to try filling it. (I’ve yet to actually complete one, oops, but it’s fun to do when I’m bored. Feel free to add/remove anything when you copy it.)
    Note: I think it’s more useful in story writing rather than roleplay writing so maybe it could be more useful for SG characters but it was an easier way to present the template :3
Example of my character's slides

I have to go through my other resources and organise them but when I do I’ll share ^~^

1. Faceclaim Help
    I found this tumblr a while ago but if you’re struggling to find FCs they accept requests and try their best to help.
5 Likes

Just added a tag~

hi if anyone wants me to make them a character directory template specifically for their roleplay (current or upcoming) I’m accepting requests, just PM me <33

4 Likes

I know it’s not always the best but sometimes I get information on quora. The only thing I get from there is information that is pure experience-based. Like: “How does it feel to be stuck by lightning?” or “How does it feel to be shot?” so I have a better understanding about the feelings and experiences my character goes though when something happens.