Discussion: Age Cap Between Two People In a Relationship

What is your opinion on people having a age cap in a relationship? What do you think the limit should be? Do you support the relationship if there’s a age cap? etc (really suck at wording things-)

@Discussions

7 Likes

Its uncomfortable when the age gap is over 12

1 Like

I had a crush on a guy three years younger than me.

It’s fine unless one is under 18 and one isn’t. Then it’s disgusting.

2 Likes

as long as it is legal I dont care

3 Likes

Oops-

Oooo so for me I think love is love you know-
Likeeee as long as you are of age and legal to do so the age limit doesn’t matter…like some people may frown upon is yes but like- It’s not their relationship it’s yours. So I think it’s whatever the couple or the person wants it to be. Like I know my limit would be 3 years and 5 years would really be pushing it.

2 Likes

Illegal I care, the person is 18 or above I don’t really care :star_struck:

Love is love and age is just a number (age is just a number when it is legal FBI I didn’t mean it like that :sob:)

For me, I would prefer dating people who are 2 years older max and the minimum is my age. Anything older than that just makes me uncomfortable.

1 Like

As long as it is legal, and they are both under or over eighteen. And a 12 year age gap should be the legal limit.

3 Likes

Technically when you’re over 18 you can date anyone besides minors. I believe you can date anyone you want as long as it makes sense and works out for the best.

4 Likes

Same as EmilyJunkie. The limit is 2 years OLDER and the minimum is my age.

1 Like

Age when it comes to love and legality will create much issues if that were the case. I don’t think there should be a limit for how high you can date when you’re 18+ because mental processes and maturity play a role in it as well.

1 Like

That’s me anyway.

Yes

Yes so making a year limit is almost sort of pushing people down based off YOUR belief and will cause less options and I believe that’s unfair. Considering it’s their rights and not so much yours you’re trying to control.

2 Likes

:point_up:t4::point_up:t4::point_up:t4:

2 Likes

And added tags :eyes:

I used to have a crush on a fifteen year old when I was eighteen…I hated myself.

She’s talking about you saying that a 12 year age gap should be the limit, not about your preferences.

1 Like