Discussion: Age Cap Between Two People In a Relationship

My opinion still stands, if your an adult do what you want but if your minor you better seat down because pedophilia is wrong and immoral.

This also goes for a 16 year old dating a let’s say 9 year old girl (it’s wrong bruh)

1 Like

My boyfriend is 23. I’m 20. I don’t know why, but I’m nervous to know what my parents will think.

2 Likes

it’s literally just a 3 year gap and you’re both adults so it’s ok

1 Like

Right, I know. I don’t know why I’m nervous, lol.

2 Likes

At some point the age difference doesn’t matter anymore, but it’s important to understand in what fase of their lives they are in. Someone jn their early 20’s wants to live, study and explore. Someone in their 40’s has a different fase in life so I feel like the reason and drive for the relationship should be clear.

1 Like

eh
that’s not that bad. You’re adult, he’s adult, therefor there is nothing wrong with it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yep! And he’s literally the sweetest guy I’ve ever met, so I have no problem. I swear, if he sees this, I’ll be embarrassed with how mushy I’m being.

1 Like

My parents are 6 years apart
And my sister dated a guy who was 30 when she was 20.

3 years is nothing anymore. Those age differences will be gone real soon.

1 Like

My parents are 7 or 10 year apart

1 Like

Ok, ok…uh. In my opinion, that’s too far. You do you, but that’s too big of a gap in my opinion. 10 years. Nope.

1 Like

Didn’t work out because of that fase of life thing I talked about. My sister is living the college life so yeah.

1 Like

If you’re an adult then it’s ok.

2 Likes

Yep! It’s just my opinion. Of course, adults can do whatever they want.

2 Likes

This.

People in their 20’s have just come out of their shells and want to get to know the world (y’know, broaden their horizons and gain knowledge kind of thing). People in their 40’s already know and have experienced what life has to offer so they want a sense of stability and settlement in their lives (my parents are a great example of that :ok_hand:). So there might be some age-gap relationships which might not be so smooth-sailing, with differing views between the partners.

As long as they’re all adults, age isn’t an issue it all depends on the person

2 Likes

F it as long as they are adults who cares!! Love is love

2 Likes

As long as the relationship is between two consenting adults, I don’t think age really matters

2 Likes

Added a tag :smiley_cat:

Closed due to inactivity