Discussion: Ghosts šŸ‘»

Oooh, my ghostie senses are tingling over that white shadow.

I think itā€™s the ghost of a child- if you believe in that sort of thing. A little girl. A little mischievious but otherwise doesnā€™t mean any harm.

I also talk to ghosts too (which sounds insane) I donā€™t actually hear voices but I get an image in my head and just piece things together. I have had so many coincidences with this- like when I talk to ghosts sometimes I talk to ghosts of relatives of someone I barely know, and am able to give a specific detail about the ghost that only the friend would know.
Which is why I believe in them and believe I can interact with them.

And yeah- anything that you believe will protect you, will- it isnā€™t about buying stones or a specific thing, just anything you believe will protect you. I keep a mental barrier around my room and that seems to work too!

Keep those holy things around the house- or the spots you are just afraid of! Itā€™ll scare the bad ones away

2 Likes

To be honest, I donā€™t really feel afraid of that spot. Itā€™s weird and we all laugh uncomfortably when something happens, but it doesnā€™t bother us much. Itā€™s the dark shadow that sometimes appears at the other side of the room by the door that makes me want to hide in my room when Iā€™m home alone.

And Iā€™m not even sure if I believe in ghosts yet. It just creeps me out anyway

2 Likes

We have really high ceilings and the dark shadow seems to cling to the top of the ceiling. The funny thing is that all 4 of us have seen it out of the corner of our eyes, but when we look at the spot, thereā€™s nothing there

2 Likes

Yeah, I felt that was a bad spirit. Most bad spirits start off in the form of a dark shadow. You donā€™t have to think of it as a spirit- even, just know that it is something bad.

This is exactly how I see spirits. I think its because weā€™re not ready to actually see them in front of us.

Tell the bad thing that it is forced to leave, it canā€™t stay at your place. You have more power over it than it does over you. I believe that these kinds of bad things just exist in this world to scare you and gain energy. Donā€™t give in, and it will probably go away if you force it to.

This is a very strange recommendation, but that little girl spirit really likes those nursery books. If you have some, maybe put it in the area you see that white blur. You may notice more activity. Iā€™m just sensing a love of nursery books with that white blob.

2 Likes

Yeah we have some funny traditions in Jamaica

My great grandma believes that shouting and swearing at a bad ghost scares them off

She also believes that the first born son of every family is plagued by ghosts until they get christened. The funny thing is that my brother used to cry throughout the night all the time until his christening!

3 Likes

I believe that if you believe in something strongly, it can become true. So even though Iā€™m not a Christian, I believe that your brother may have been plagued by ghosts because your grandma held that strong belief.

2 Likes

My sister likes to give ghosts she sees the middle finger!

2 Likes

They are just faceless but I only see them when I see a cardinal egg and my great grandfather told me that male cardinals are spirits of people that arenā€™t done with what they are here for or they are just checking up on you and thank you :ghost::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Wanna hear another creepy story?

When I was about 12, I was watching a film in the living room at my dadā€™s in the middle of the night with him. We randomly heard a splash and then I was covered in blackcurrant juice. Neither of us had a glass, but I could smell the blackcurrant! I said ā€œwhy did you do that dad?ā€ and he had no clue what I was talking about.

Later that night, I woke up in my room and looked out of the window for some reason. We have a canal with a small arch bridge just by our house and there was someone standing top of the arch of the bridge completely motionless. I didnā€™t see their face. Just a human figure. Of course, being young, my mind went to ā€œghost or demonā€ and I woke up my brother and we went into my dadā€™s room to sleep

3 Likes

Creepier story?

I used to have my door open all the time as a kid. My door was in front of my bed, so when I was sleeping I could see straight into the hallway. My brothers room is right next to mine, our rooms are both on a corner so if one person stood in front of my door, they would also stand in front of my brotherā€™s.

I canā€™t remember if I had stayed up till midnight or if I just woke up and never went back to sleep, but I was laying in bed, trying to sleep, so this couldnā€™t have been a hallucination or anything.

I eventually sat up in bed, and saw my dad looking into my brothers room. It was so real at first! I was about to ask him why he was standing there, when his head turned to me. And I realized he was too tall. And he was smiling- smiling very creepily. Then I noticed that he was completely see through. I quickly dove under the covers. Then after a while I got enough courage to shut my door and go back to sleep, and by that time he- IT was gone.

3 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m scared now :ghost::flushed:

2 Likes

Also again scared :cry::sob:

3 Likes

Hope itā€™s not a late night for you! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Itā€™s 8:01 and like how your room is me and my sisterā€™s room is like that and we once saw this man in a white suit and it was behind her door and once behind mine and it was SO scary but then again Iā€™m scared easily :flushed: and very paranoid since age 5 because of my siblings and something traumatic happened to me I guess cause I canā€™t remember anything from 5 or below (age not store) and itā€™s wierd

1 Like

I had a dream and the devil was talking to me I think does that count as a ghost story

2 Likes

Ooooo I find this stuff soooo interesting! (ofc you already know that @WritingWithStars )

2 Likes

Donā€™t want to ruin the fun, but I donā€™t believe in ghosts. :joy::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

According to my culture, ghosts can be one of two things.

1. A spirit of a person who wants to say something or do something they never got to do. My dad says he had an experience with one.

2. A demon masquerading as one in order to cause fear or tension.

2 Likes

I have this weird ghost story.

So about 2 years ago, my brother and I were at the park together throwing a softball around. My brother threw the ball to me, but it just stopped mid arch and fell to the ground. We both were really confused, then one of the swings started to gain momentum like somebody was swinging on them. The thing was that there wasnā€™t any wind. My brother and I climbed on our bikes and booked it.

3 Likes

Wow. Thatā€™s one powerful spirit. They need a good amount of energy to do that sorta stuff. That part might be haunted :eyes:

3 Likes