Discussion: Religion

Same here. And I won’t.

1 Like

Me either.

2 Likes

Stuff like tht hurts my soul.
Seems to be frequent if u dont belive my religion…dont bash it.
Its not a control thing.
Its not a fairytale.
Yes ppl use it for bad but tht doesnt mean religion is "so awful and holding us back:

4 Likes

I agree. I believe in something that not everyone believes in and like to talk about it a lot lol. I would never want to disprove another’s religion though.

I believe in spirits, not sure what religion that is. I believe there is a god, but not like God God, and I like to believe that even in the spirit world that we have the ability to choose what happens to us and I believe in reincarnation.

I believe in them mostly cuz I see them (Or rather believe I see them) but, even then, spirits can mean different things to different religions.

I believe in this mainly because I want to believe in it, I want to believe that we go somewhere when we die, so, I do. I’m not going to be afraid of it until the day I die and I don’t want to question it either.

I’m totally open to learning about other’s religions!

1 Like

Religion is great. People shouldn’t judge like that, it’s rude and biased. We should all respect everyone, no matter what religion they are. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I hate it when people tell me I’m evil, bigoted or judgemental just for being Christian.

No matter what religion you are; if you’re not a horrid, rude person, I’ll respect you. :green_heart::grin:

5 Likes

Jews don’t believe in the New Testament at all, but in the Bible (not something unknown). After all, the New Testament is a holy book that Christians believe in. :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

We call the Bible the Old Testament and the New Testament together

And most Catholics have extra Old Testament books compared to Protestants. Like Tobit, Judith and Maccabees 1&2

3 Likes

I know, I know :sweat_smile:

I thought that you, the Christians, call the Bible the Old Testament, not the New Testament :thinking:

That’s stupid honestly, I’m sick and tired of people saying it’s just a myth, it’s not. I had to talk to this idiotic dude that Islam ain’t evil and be respectful to every religion :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m not very religious, because I don’t really go to church or pray or read the Bible, anything like that.

Honestly I think that post was really rude and unacceptable though, because people can believe what they want to believe without some *sshole getting in the way.

2 Likes

I agree, you should never ever insult a religion or oppose it in anyway. Everyone is allowed to believe what they want to believe as long as you don’t push it down their throats and force them to follow it.

To be honest, I used to be Hindu, but then some thing came to my realization that maybe other people believe in to the point where I’m now atheist. You don’t have to believe in something, but leave people along that do. :wink:

5 Likes

but why she so aggressive tho?? :thinking:

I’m not religious, yet I don’t go around acting like a damn fool :joy:

2 Likes

My family are lukewarm Christians, my sister is super religious and I’m an agnostic. I don’t go make fun of them because that’s extremely disrespectful and shameful. I don’t want them to mock me either and they don’t. I’m perfectly fine with other’s religion as long as you don’t force anything upon me.

5 Likes

Nope! The Bible for us is both the Old Testament and the New Testament together. When we’re talking about one or the other, we’ll say the Old Testament or the New Testament :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

damn this girl made me lose 7 brain cells :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

One time, I came across a Facebook post saying “Kill all Muslims”

I’m not Muslim myself but I still found it very disturbing that someone made that post. Getting sick of these conflicts between religions.

4 Likes

That’s so offensive…why would anyone post such a thing? :neutral_face::no_mouth:

2 Likes

Tell me about it. A friend of mine showed me the status and I was completely shocked! I was like, “this is going too far”

1 Like

And I’m getting sick of stupid people in general??

Like I bet these people haven’t even met a muslim :man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes