Discussion: The Afterlife and Spirituality

So I have a lot more spiritual view of the afterlife. Do you have a more spiritualistic view of the afterlife? A more religious one? No belief in it at all? Why?

(I’ll be explaining my views when I have the time on this, but it’s probably gonna take a while lol)

5 Likes

RIP thread

I don’t have any view of the afterlife, because I’m 99% sure that it doesn’t exist :no_mouth::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

Lol I’d love to debate with someone on it. I’ve only discussed it with like one person who didn’t believe in it. I’m really interested in hearing other people’s points, views and arguments for this!

I don’t believe in the afterlife. I should, though, because of my religion (to an extent), but… nope.

1 Like

I do. There are a lot of different theories about the afterlife, even in my own religion. However, I do believe that the afterlife will be better than life itself because there will be no suffering. I disagree with those who say that we aren’t going to meet up with our loved ones in the afterlife. Where are they getting this information?

1 Like

I believe that there is no hell, just a sort of heaven. I do think there are some spirits that are bad that can make it bad or there are specific places there where bad spirits are, but other than that it is a really cool peaceful place.

Believing in it for me brings me a lot of peace and security. I used to be afraid of death before this, and now I’m not. Because I believe I know and have proven that an afterlife has to exist.

1 Like

How do you see the afterlife? Peaceful? Quiet? Your greatest dream?

1 Like

Just… another world.

1 Like

Like another dimension?

1 Like

Will there be aliens in the afterlife :scream::alien:???

Well I believe in multiple. This is just one piece in the puzzle, one world probably out of thousands, or even millions. That’s just what I believe anyway. I believe that the “afterlife” isn’t really just one place, it can be multiple, and it would just be going to another world. After all, matter is created, not destroyed… so we have to go somewhere- don’t we?

2 Likes

I mean we’re aliens already to the universe so yes lol? I believe in other beings so…

I guess. That’s a really cool way to see the afterlife.

2 Likes

I also don’t believe in sin or hell. So everyone goes somewhere good, even if they’ve done something bad. Because I believe that we all choose our path and the world needs villains and so some spirits sign up for that part of this life.

1 Like

I’m 99.999999% sure it doesn’t exist in the way any religion sees it

I believe in heaven and hell. It says it in the Bible. Jesus explains both in the Bible.

1 Like

I agree! :sunflower:

1 Like

I don’t really think you can argue for an afterlife, it’s a matter of belief not demonstrable fact. I think it serves us better to live based on what we know for a fact, this is the only life you know your gonna get and you should live it as best you can because the only thing you’re guaranteed is death.

1 Like