PINEAPPLE PIZZA IS AMAZING :yum:

4 Likes

Noo because FRUITS DONā€™T GO WITH PIZZA ldjlkfkjl

2 Likes

Sometimes.

3 Likes

Yeppers.

I like everything sour.

Yes. And anyone who rails against it is just a bigot who canā€™t accept that other pizzas are gonna look different. It doesnā€™t mean they deserve racism

8 Likes

Have fun with your tomato-less pizza :wink:

7 Likes

Omg :joy:

@secretz

2 Likes

Lmao.

1 Like

No one complains about olives or tomatoes being on pizza. Js

6 Likes

Because they are ā€œtraditionalā€ pizza toppings that everyone is already used to :woman_shrugging:
Pineapple pizza isnā€™t as old as olive or tomato pizza, maybe thatā€™s why there are different opinions on it. :eyes::sparkles:
I think that the whole pineapple pizza discussion will stop once everyone gets used to pineapple pizza or at least tries it once, because most of the people who are against it never tried it :eyes::sparkles::pizza:

3 Likes

Yeppers.

2 Likes

Pineapple on pizza is older than I am! So itā€™s older than all the people complaining about it on here :innocent: they donā€™t remember a time where it didnā€™t exist

5 Likes

It may be older than most of us are, but almost no one paid attention to it before the discussions started :eyes::sparkles:
Most people didnā€™t even have an opinion on it before it became a trend to criticize or defend pineapple pizza :eyes::sparkles::pizza:

1 Like

Pineapple does go on pizza. Strawberries donā€™t!

5 Likes

Lol

1 Like

What kind of person thinks that strawberries belong on pizza?! :eyes::eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

No, no, no,no, nope.

@Badass_Saasha

2 Likes

Clearly some people have no tasteā€¦

Pineapples, ham, and mushroom on a three-cheese pizza is literally unstoppable. You cannot tell me there is a better pizza.

And donā€™t you get me started on the ā€˜traditionalā€™ pizza >.> Just because something is old doesnā€™t mean itā€™s good, if that were the case everyone here would love their parents

6 Likes

YES.

Period. Pineapple and pizza is an amazing food thing.

4 Likes