Do you like shopping?

People shop for many things such as food, appliances, furniture clothes etc.
Personally for me, I love shopping for food. Grocery shopping that is :hugs:
I may shop for clothes and shoes now and then but not regularly as others I know of that shop for clothes a lot.

• Do you enjoy shopping? Why/why not?

• In your city, where is a good place to go shopping?

• How do you feel about online shopping?

8 Likes

I’m too broke :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Lmaoo I feel ya bro :disappointed::raised_hand:t5:

2 Likes
  1. It really depends. Clothes shopping is great for a couple hours but I get drained easily. Grocery shopping is the best kind of shopping, imo.

2. There’s a little area of my city that has a lot of different shops connected to eachother (a strip mall?). There is a wide variety of restaurants and clothing stores in that area.

3. It depends on what I’m buying. I don’t like shopping online for clothes because it seems like I always order the wrong size and then end up having to exchange or return the item. But if I just need to buy something like a phone charger or film for my camera, I will buy those types of things online.

1 Like

Yesn’t when we take too much time shopping I hate it! When I am the one shopping with my parents money I love it!

idk

It makes things less stressful

1 Like

Who doesn’t?

1 Like

I used to hate shopping because my mom would take forever, but now I quite enjoy it (when she isn’t buying anything) it’s really relaxing to me, especially when you don’t have a budget :wink:

I usually shop at a galleria downtown

I’ve never really online shopped but I don’t think I’d enjoy it. It’s not the same experience as in person shopping, I assume it’d feel more like a chore than treating myself.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Only when I have adequate amount of money :sunglasses:
Because retail therapy makes me happy. Buying something for myself (even trivial things like toothbrush or shoe polish) makes me happy. :pleading_face:

Nice try to get my location but I won’t tell :grinning:

Um, I guess the market called Vyapar Kendra. It is the go-to-hub for all things you need at reasonable prices. Sadar Bazaar is cool too where you can find all thing at pretty cheap rates (and if you have great bargaining skills, you can get things at around 80% discount :sunglasses:).

My mom is addicted to it :grinning:
You can be lazy at home and still get to shop. What’s better than that?! :star_struck:

2 Likes

What about Chor Bazar lmao

2 Likes

No I don’t like shopping and idk why umm wait why I don’t :thinking: I found it boring ig

1 Like

I like shopping and not getting robbed :grinning::exploding_head:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Omg scary :exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

:triumph::triumph:You didn’t have to take it personal lmaooo :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I know I was trying to be sarcastic :exploding_head::grinning:

1 Like

NO
I GET TIRED WHILE SHOPPING AND U HAVE TO GET OUT OF YOUR BED/HOUSE FOR SHOPPING SO NO
THO I ONLINE SHOPPING IS NICE
~ I Love You 3000 :revolving_hearts::blue_heart:

1 Like

Ahhh mindblowingg :exploding_head:

1 Like

:weary:
Ugh you have a point

1 Like

I LOVE SHOPPING!!!

Lol that would reveal my hometown :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I like searching for things online and then buying them in the stores. Nothing can beat trying on clothes and stuff, seeing if they suit you, if they’re your size, browsing etc. But we often buy stuff from an online pharmacy, we know what we wanna buy and it’s cheaper so why not

1 Like