Do you trust your own Government?

So, we finally had to get to this topic eventually. The government can be great to have in most cases but they can also be a curse to deal with. Especially, with all the protests happening around the world in recent years. I’m indifferent about my countries government because they aren’t my first priority when it comes to my day. Yes, this might be a ignorant to say but when you are dealing with everyday moments the idea of the government doesn’t usually hit the top of the list. Now, I will say that there are pros and cons to the USA government but that’s how it goes with any countries government. It just depends on how you view it. So, the big question is:

Do you trust your own Government?

@Discussions

15 Likes

Hardly — :tired_face:

I have so little faith in them. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

No, not really

4 Likes

its corrupt. i mean im not into politics nor am i an expert but i do believe that it is

6 Likes

Yes! :dizzy: I don’t agree with every decision they make but I do trust them a lot.

4 Likes

I can agree with this. I feel the same way about mine too.

3 Likes

Not surprising, many feel that way.

1 Like

I mean it could very well be true. There is no telling what happens behind closed doors when it comes to the government.

2 Likes

The answer is no, for a variety of reasons.

3 Likes

Not rwally, but I have no choice.

2 Likes

Yep, there is always something wrong.

2 Likes

True, I mean there is really nothing that can be done if the government doesn’t care enough about it.

2 Likes

Actually, with most things, yeah. I really appreciate New Zealand’s government. I mean, we have one COVID-19 case in NZ right now and have had no new cases for 14 days.

3 Likes

That is great!

1 Like

No.

2 Likes

I don’t know how i feel about my government really… but I did see 1 video the other day which was really funny and it was our prime minister not saying anything for 21 seconds after being asked a question about Trump…

3 Likes

Yeah, that seems to be the recurring theme when people as others about Trump. Canada?

2 Likes

Oui oui! I’ll show you the video

2 Likes

Omg he really did pause for long time! You could see it on his face what he was thinking!

2 Likes

It was like well i want to say this, but i cant, uhhhh how about this, nope that doesnt sound right

“we all watch in horror”

3 Likes