Dorian. a new visiual novelle app

ohhhh

yes. already am

1 Like

only skin color as of now which I showed a picture off, I am sure there will be added some POC hairstyles. the app is just in beta. and is an indie project. so things are limited but they do add quite often

1 Like

Hmm, ok.

1 Like

I forgot we have this
c_4fGeneric_s4JacketLongSleevesLong_collaredCropRolledupSleevesJacket_leatherGreyBlack_50f28b6eca_thumb

3 Likes

Added some tags!

2 Likes

Oooh, nice!

1 Like

Update, app available, so you can read the story now

Link to it here, this is my sign up link, by signing up via it we both get a coin bonus

I’m not sure if anyone has asked these questions, but

1. How does one make a story in Dorian?
  2. Can we have a male avatar? Because it’s really weird playing someone with female-dominant characteristics.
2 Likes

1 right now only people invited in can join the writhing processes, is both easy but it also have a lot things I dont like, the example you cant copy paste the story, or if you wanna change clothes on a charatere you have to make a new one, but there is no coding,just writhing, but its very easy, you just click new speak bubble and write in it.

2 as of now, you can’t make your profile character a male, but you can make male mane characters.

2 Likes

How do you get invited to join the story process?

someone who has access can invite you, but they can only invite five each. or follow the Instagram, and Joseph Evans too, they give a lot of people access too.

1 Like

@Duckling I feel like you would still have invites left. If not, could you point me toward someone that does?

1 Like

honestly I was gonna give mine away in a giveaway, I am actually doing it friday,

1 Like

Ask @passionfruit or @Rainbow I’d say :eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Yes, I still have invites left! :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Can I snatch one ~

2 Likes

Sure! I’ll pm you a link :smile_cat:

2 Likes

It’s hard to write on there.

1 Like

new hair styles. more colors of course.