Dorian. a new visiual novelle app

Ooh yay!!

2 Likes

Any quality stories? I havenā€™t seen any quality ones.

1 Like

The portal looks easy to use.

For some reason, episode is easier to me instead.

2 Likes

Kinda agree, Dorian is more easy, But I like episode more, the reason its harder is there is so many more options of things. to do,but I feel like I write easier on episode.

1 Like

Yeah, like when I open Dorian I think itā€™s better but then I realize Iā€™m confused on what to do. It might be the fact Iā€™ve never written on a platform like Dorian because Iā€™m so use to writing on Episode. For some reason the Choice of Games script process comes off easier for me instead.

1 Like

Hopefully it turns out as well as it sounds! Maybe online interactive story writers have the chance of turning their passion into a career!

As long as their practices are fairer and more transparent than Episode, of course!

23 Likes

@ForumStaff Would someone mind putting this in the right category please? Iā€™m a little tied down

8 Likes

@Writers
@Episodians

4 Likes

Moved to writing discussion as itā€™s discussing a new writing platform and added tags :wink:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s actually really interesting.
I feel if this comes out Iā€™m going to give it a try.:thinking:

2 Likes

The art style is already a win lol.

11 Likes

Ooh, interesting. I signed up, Iā€™m curious to hopefully soon find out more about it and if itā€™s actually of a decent level and easy to work with.

5 Likes

Definitely :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I signed up for it!! Definitely thinking of moving my stories there, hahaha.

3 Likes

joseph evans did a instagram post about it

If itā€™s really successful, it could pose a threat to Episode in a long term

But what do I know :gun:

4 Likes

Looks like a great platform and will give episode a run for its money

3 Likes

I think they should be considering this is the first company that has come out with a interactive platform for the community to write on. No one else have given their audience this chance yet. The only ones who have are usually text-based stories or games similar to Choice of Games. I signed up to get check it out. We will see how this goes.

6 Likes

thisā€™ll be even better than episode if they have 360 camera panning.(but that probably wonā€™t happen lol.) but it looks cool already.

3 Likes

Personally, I hope they have diverse assets from the very start. I donā€™t want to have to wait years to get lip colours that work with black characters, or different head coverings or something. Hopefully they donā€™t tack minorities on as an afterthought like Episode does, but build diversity into the fabric of the platform.

8 Likes